IGNORED

Dillards 46: Now with Pants and a Possible Nose Piercing

Coconut Flan

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derick Dillard is trash. I don't care how bad Jill is, she does not deserve to be married to this pathetic loser who openly endorses a child molester when she herself was the victim of molestation. He literally has no shame. What an utterly disgusting human being. I hope she leaves him.

7 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Derick Dillard is trash. I don't care how bad Jill is, she does not deserve to be married to this pathetic loser who openly endorses a child molester when she herself was the victim of molestation. He literally has no shame. What an utterly disgusting human being. I hope she leaves him.

But the real question is whether Jill also supported Roy Moore, and I’m inclined to believe she did even if she didn’t announce it. I can’t imagine a Duggar ever supporting a “Satanic baby killer” (ie a Democrat), because they’ve been told all their lives that abortion is the worst thing ever.

Just now, Cleopatra7 said:

But the real question is whether Jill also supported Roy Moore, and I’m inclined to believe she did even if she didn’t announce it. I can’t imagine a Duggar ever supporting a “Satanic baby killer” (ie a Democrat), because they’ve been told all their lives that abortion is the worst thing ever.

Oh, I totally believe that she did! 100%! I still think it's bullshit that she has to put up with Derick. She was brainwashed from birth and a victim of molestation herself and trained to obey her headship, who happens to be dipshit Derick Dillard. Now none of that excuses her or makes her a wonderful human being, but it does make my feel more animosity toward her husband than toward her (especially since he's the one vocally endorsing this bullshit on social media constantly).

54 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

There IS a Santa Claus, and he's given us an early Christmas present. :happy-cheerleaderkid:

Tonight is the first night of Hanukkah. So it is also a Hanukkah miracle.

This is a really interesting take on therapy for me because I believe Buenos Aires has the highest amount of therapists per capita I think in the world (I believe I read that in the NY Times) and it is the most normal thing in the world to go to therapy. I would even dare say in some circles it is a sign of status, like it is a very intellectual thing to do, specially if you see the famous fancy Freudian therapists that have their offices in fancy neighborhoods.

No one would have an issue disclosing their therapy appointments. @nastyhobbitses am sorry that on top of dealing with these issues you have to also worry about people's judgements. I hope you do find someone that can help you and that you can always feel as good as you feel in your holiday party dress.

On 12/10/2017 at 9:55 PM, grandmadugger said:

First on the obesity topic. *snipped* He did my body fat percentage and then showed me that the only way I could hit the weight to not be listed as obese was to get rid of some bones and vital organs. Now I am not saying there isn’t a problem with weight in the world but I do wonder how many people fall into the same boat I do.

:greetings-waveyellow: count me in on that! I have an obese BMI and my doctor would flip if i wanted to lose weight. I might be able to lose 10 pounds or so, but anything lower than that and I would be in the ~danger~ zone with my psychiatrist again. Getting weighed every time you go to a psych appointment while in HS is NOT fun and was something that took a long time for me to work through. I'm 24 and still cried this past weekend because I feel so large when I'm really not...just have a lot of leg muscle and a short torso. BMI measurements are very strict and do not take into account a lot of different things like BF%, body type, ethnicity, genetics, etc. 

ALSO RE:THERAPY - my coworker and I go to the same therapist. I asked him for a recommendation when I started my job as i am not from the area. I have been going for 7 years now and while I don't feel the need to always go anymore, It's damn nice to know that I have a person in my corner to go and vent to for an hour and she'll know exactly how my brain works already. We talk about going to see our friend all of the time ;) 

6 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

We also made a small donation to the renovation fundraiser for the NICU she was in and I mailed off a Christmas card (with a handwritten update on her progress) to the NICU staff too. Mostly we just enjoyed a nice quiet day together. :) 

I was in the NICU for about 3 months and for the first 10 years of my life on my birthday my mom and I would bring a cake to the NICU nurses. I wish I could find them and tell them I am having my own baby now (due almost on the same day I was, I told him he CANNOT, under any circumstance, show his face around here before May starts).

When I saw the thread was hot I thought oh fuck what has Dwreck done now. I’m thankful it was just people sharing weight issues. It may be the only positive thing to come out of Dwreck, we’ve been able to show support for each other. 

Wow f**k you Derick for that statement on Moore.

I don’t know what’s true about the accusations made against him, but I do know that more positive accomplishments are possible with a Republican in that seat.

You are willing to admit that you don't care if he is a pedophile as long as he votes along the lines you like. You didn't even pretend to say that you think they are a lie like many evangelicals. You don't care that much, you piece of crap.

8 minutes ago, artdecades said:

You are willing to admit that you don't care if he is a pedophile as long as he votes along the lines you like. You didn't even pretend to say that you think they are a lie like many evangelicals. You don't care that much, you piece of crap.

Can someone please make Dwreck read this 

https://www.npr.org/2017/11/16/564538162/sexual-misconduct-allegations-against-roy-moore-divide-evangelicals

@nastyhobbitses. And, anyone else.  I just want to say, I totally hear you and know the struggle.  I won't bore you with the details.  Similar enough, I get you.

I do want to firmly say that personal happiness comes from within.  Whether you find that on your own or with the help of a therapist ( who will help you do just that).  It does take time and a switch in thinking.  It took me life experience to realize I am the key to positive self thinking, body image and happiness.  I'm 5'3".  I look best, imo, at 130 lbs.  I'm now 30 lbs above that and honestly, since I have embraced me, I've never been more secure. Yes, I would like to be 135, maybe I'll see that number again, idk. ( I know you're like hell no, not me! right  now and that's ok) I look at my pics from 15 years ago and laugh.  I laugh because I didn't enjoy being as thin as I was.  I was so hard on myself, I wasted my thin youth with negative thoughts.  But, laugh I do, jokes on me.   I was fine then and I'm even better now, happier and even a bit chunky.  My husband who I thought would be repulsed?  He's not.  He loves me, for who I am.  I didn't know that for sure in the beginning.   How could I?  Never been there before.  When a partner truly loves you,  they truly love you.  Believe them.  If they actually care about some extra lbs, bail.  Not a good partner.  Would you treat your partner cruelly if they gained some weight?  I'm guessing no, you wouldn't because you are full of love.  Apply it to yourself.  I went a dorky route of making myself self correct.  Like, " I am beautiful " instead of crazy brain " I am fat and ugly".  Fake it til' you make style.  I didn't have time or money for the professional version.  It took self reflection, vision for my future self,  and not paying attention to what advertising told me.  At some point, I realized I am worthy no matter my weight.  You are worthy, beautiful,  unique,  you are you!  There is nothing wrong with you at any weight.  Health and happiness, we are blessed to have it.  To put things into perspective sometimes I think of the terrible situations in life I could've been born into.  So what, we're not model perfect.   I never was going to be at 5'3" any weight.  Screw sizing ourselves up like that!  They have nothing to do with our individual lives.  Good on them and all but, not me/us vs. the models.  

I'm rambling, sorry.  I have a hard time typing my thoughts.  I just want you to know I understand and for you to know you can be content with yourself. Things really do fall in place better when you love yourself because no one will love you or respect you more than you!  As far as a man that is worthy of your love?  He will love you for you.  He will look at your post baby body and actually be turned on!  It's true!  Nature happens, it's normal and his instincts will kick in, a whole new sex door will open.  It is a good time, I promise!  Before that, if your man is bothered by a holiday food baby, bail.  It's him, not you.  Much love nastyhobbitses!  You can overcome.  You are beautiful and no one can take that away.  

5 hours ago, JillyO said:

FUCK YOU, DERRICK. Fuck you, and all the other assholes who supported a child molesting LOSER! :happy-cheerleaderkid:

My thoughts exactly. :Yes:

He will not eat any humble pie. He plays the victim too much for that. 

4 hours ago, artdecades said:

Derick is deluded I think. An uncaring,  hypocritical, selfish, pig headed, asshole. Sorry for my language. I hope he is stewing tonight. 

I shudder to think of Derick's opinions on what happened to his wife given his opinions on Roy Moore.

RUN, JILL. YOU DESERVE BETTER.

6 hours ago, SHERA said:

Sorry this is late. @Iamtheway  I'm doing an FET right now. I have a huge sharpes container full of needles from the PIO injection in my butt.  I've done 2 failed IVF cycles. You are not alone! This infertility SUCKS!!!

It really, really, really does! I’ll keep all of my fingers and all of my toes crossed that your FET is successful. 

We did 3 full IVF:s and 3 FET:s. All failed. Then I suddenly got pregnant without help. So miracles happen. Miniway turns 4 in February and I am so thankful for him every single day. 

@HarryPotterFan wrote "I'm passionate about is reducing stigma around mental health issues."

This is so important. Currently I have a colleague out because of major depression.  About 8 of us know. Colleague wishes they could be truthful, but...it has at least started a conversation among the few of us.

2 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I shudder to think of Derick's opinions on what happened to his wife given his opinions on Roy Moore.

RUN, JILL. YOU DESERVE BETTER.

"I don't know if what Joshley did was true but it's better to have a submissive woman in the seat."

*goes to vomit*

So happy to see Roy Moore lost. These days, it seems like the GOP has no shame. I remember when a politician running for election used to have a scandal or make a really bad gaffe and everyone could safely say, "Hah, their chances are over." And that stuff sometimes wasn't nearly as bad as what we've seen these days with the COUNTLESS horrible Orange Toddler moments, but somehow he survived. I felt like our standards had really taken a tumble from an age of politics where it seemed like one misstep meant you were done. I cynically thought Roy Moore would be the same way and we'd be waking up to a pedophile being elected to the Senate. 

We still have a long way to go, but seeing Alabama elect a Democrat to the Senate because Bannon and company smugly thought they could continue to shove terrible candidates at us and win just because its' a deeply red state... It's a big deal. 

Of course now President Cheeto is saying he knew Moore would lose and Moore himself is still being a narcissistic pig and refusing to concede the loss. Ugh, only in America and haha screw you Derick!!

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived