IGNORED

Jinger 33: Beauty: By God!

Coconut Flan

15 hours ago, Mayluka said:

Speaking of Jinger's style and many faces... 

I must say this picture made me laugh. Her facial expression is almost cartoonish. Laughter is supposedly good for your health so thank you Jinjer!

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, elliha said:

I must say this picture made me laugh. Her facial expression is almost cartoonish. Laughter is supposedly good for your health so thank you Jinjer!

One of the commenters says they are at a Laredo yogurt shop called Sweet Loring. You can see the outdoor areas in these pictures: https://www.yelp.com/biz/sweet-loring-laredo

They took Michelle and JB to Sweet Loring last year, and the shop got a lot of flak for it: https://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/frozen-yogurt-shop-scores-major-backlash-after-trying-to-associate-with-the-duggars/

18 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

I watched without the sound on because I like keeping my brain cells (also because my husband is home and would trade he mercilessly if I watched with the sound on.) Is this an ad? Cause it kind of looked like one a little bit.  

It's definitely a sponsored post. 

9 minutes ago, Mayluka said:

All the comments on this post are speculating that the first picture is a pregnancy hint. :pb_rollseyes:

I saw that too. I highly doubt it. I wonder if she did the lettering on that herself. I must say, I think her love of gingerbread people is adorable. Maybe because it’s unique and the Duggar’s aren’t know for their individuality. 

9 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Why would they have that up UNLESS they were pregnant?

It's a common verse from the Bible (Isaiah 9:6)  associated with Christmas and Jesus being born. I've seen people use it often without being anywhere close to pregnant.

12 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Because its a quote about Christmas and they decorated?  Its weird to use that quote about your own kid, its about Jesus.

14 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

It’s the quintessential Jesus is born verse. There’s an entire song about it. 

36 minutes ago, Mayluka said:

All the comments on this post are speculating that the first picture is a pregnancy hint. :pb_rollseyes:

I realize this is BEC, but my eyes went directly to the misspelled last name and the unnecessary apostrophe.

1 minute ago, WhoompThereItIs said:

I realize this is BEC, but my eyes went directly to the misspelled last name and the unnecessary apostrophe.

I'm guessing it was a gift from someone. The apostrophe is one thing, but I find it hard to believe they'd misspell their own name!

25 minutes ago, justoneoftwo said:

Because its a quote about Christmas and they decorated?  Its weird to use that quote about your own kid, its about Jesus.

Yeah I feel like comparing your own child to the Christ child is a little...blasphemous? :pb_lol: I can’t imagine using that quote in a pregnancy announcement setting. 

Edit: unless it was JRod, who I can totally see doing this. 

My mom has that verse up as part of her Christmas decor.  I should ask her if she's dropping hints that there's an Abraham/Sarah style miracle baby in the works.  

Those Xmas decorations feel refreshingly secular to me (minus the sign on the wreath). I bet people think they're expecting a baby girl because the writing is pink :pb_rollseyes:.

Last year both Michael and Erin Bates used "For unto us a child is born". Everyone decided hey must have been pregnant, when in reality they just used their favourite Jesus birth related Bible quote. I can't imagine any of them comparing the birth of their saviour to their own child. They've got plenty of other sections to choose from.

Anyway, I like their gingerbread decorations and little tree. They look lovely.

22 minutes ago, justoneoftwo said:

Didn't Jill post a picture with the verse pinned onto her pregnant belly when she was pregnant with IDD?

I knew people were going to say that she was pregnant when I saw that on instagram. But of course, if Jinger so much as breaths, she's pregnant. 

20 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

Yeah, that's a classic Christmas verse.

And now I must find a sing-along Messiah this year. This is my FAVORITE part of The Messiah. (Soprano, checking in.)

1 minute ago, Kelsey said:

Didn't Jill post a picture with the verse pinned onto her pregnant belly when she was pregnant with IDD?

I thought she did, but I'm not sure.  She did do the bow with a note to Dillards from G-d, which I still found odd.  

Comparing your having a baby to the world getting a savior (at least as they see it) has got to be a sin, right?

1 minute ago, Kelsey said:

I don't know about that, but she did have a picture where there's a tag around her belly that says "To: Jill and Derick From: God"

Pregnant-Jill-Dillard-Baby-Bump.jpg

I THOUGHT she was pregnant when I saw the HOT on this thread.  Thank Rufus she is just enjoying her new home and being allowed to be herself Jeremy's wife.

I fixed it myself.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived