IGNORED

Chelsea Instagram

Milly-Molly-Mandy

That can't be comfortable for any of them, especially the younger ones. If my mother had me wear that as a toddler I'd pitch a fit. And curlers! Too young. It bugs the hell out of me that they drink coffee, too. That's too young. I would say early teens would be acceptable to start drinking it.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It looks like she took it down again! Or she blocked me.

I can still see everything, and I don't follow her. Try logging out of Instagram and see if that helps.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, JillyO said:

I can still see everything, and I don't follow her. Try logging out of Instagram and see if that helps.

Lol I bet she blocked me. I guarantee she knows about FJ. 

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Lol I bet she blocked me. I guarantee she knows about FJ. 

I’m pretty sure we’re why she went private in the first place. People here also criticized her for posts of her daughters outside their door that made their address visible.

I can’t imagine the bedtime routine in that house. Curlers on a toddler...

I hope one of those kids goes through a rebellious phrase and shaves her head. Or maybe picks the style where she shaves half of her head. And she can dye the the rest fun colors.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

Just now, HarryPotterFan said:

I’m pretty sure we’re why she went private in the first place. People here also criticized her for posts of her daughters outside their door that made their address visible.

I can’t imagine the bedtime routine in that house. Curlers on a toddler...

I hope one of those kids goes through a rebellious phrase and shaves her head. Or maybe picks the style where she shaves half of her head. And she can dye the the rest fun colors.

They recently moved. So I guess she doesn’t have to worry about that anymore. I never once made a comment on her pictures or said anything negative. She probably blocked me because she didn’t recognize my screen name. 

• Upvote 3

I just commented on the JinJer thread. She must spend thousands on clothes each year. Beaufort Bonnet Company, Smocked Auctions, Bailey Boys, Feltman Brothers, Little English, etc are popular here amongst the conservative southern set. I love a bonnet & smocked clothing (on infants!) but I refuse to spend upwards of $60 on a single outfit each day for regular wear. 

Anyone know what the father does for a living. I know nothing about this family... to the archives I go! 

• Upvote 5

She talks often about how abigail isn't interested in the clothing and makes passive aggressive comments about her personality/spunk. Abigail looks happy and normal when they stay overnight at grandma's!
Just a thought, Mary Grace's overly-cheesy smile even when her sisters are crying makes me uncomfortable. I bet Mary Grace cheeses even harder when her sisters gets in trouble to keep the peace.

In several of the recent pics the baby is crying, clearly uncomfortable, and Chelsea just posts multiple pics and says "we have our work cut out for us".
What a horrible woman.

Sorry for not linking examples, I am hopeless at tapatalk.

• Upvote 11

32 minutes ago, Joyfully Available said:

Anyone know what the father does for a living. I know nothing about this family... to the archives I go! 

I believe he's a realtor?

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

6 hours ago, ophelia said:

Giving coffee to small children?? What is this? Can this harm their development. I was allowed to try coffee when I was around 15! I didn't even like it as a child.

She's intentionally stunting their growth so the the frou frou dresses fit them longer.

Those look like sugary blended coffee drinks, and I think I saw a post with her saying something about owing her daughter a venti Frappuccino. Giving all that caffeine and sugar to children sounds like a recipe for mayhem.

Edited by VeryNikeSeamstress
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

The coffee doesn't bother me too much because I compare it to soda. There is almost no difference in sugar or caffeine between soda and fancied up coffee. I mean, giving your kids soda  or coffee every day isn't great but a few pics of them sipping on stuff doesn't mean its a daily thing. It's not a big issue if consumed in moderation and most people wouldn't bat more than an eyelash at a kid sipping on soda. My son actually started drinking a daily cup of coffee at age 7  to help with constipation issues, doctors orders!

What does surprise me is drinking fancy coffees (possibly from the evil Starbucks) and letting your kids have some doesn't mesh well in my mind with this apparent ultra conservative lifestyle. Most uber-fundies I know are also fairly crunchy and wouldn't want their kids consuming those products. 

• Upvote 11

Their last house was pretty large and she said their new house is bigger. Starbucks drinks aren’t cheap. Plus we all know that clothing is very expensive. Her children also have lots of toys. They are obviously well off. I couldn’t even dream of affording most of the stuff they have.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

The clothing bugs me because part of modesty is dressing plainer and not attracting too much attention to yourself and yet they seem to be throwing that out of the window. It doesn't matter if you're all covered up, if you're wearing something as outlandish as that, it doesn't fit the bill as "modest" in my eyes. 

I also feel this way when fundies wear a lot of jewelry but since they're Pentecostal I guess that doesn't matter here. And the shoes! She wears such big high heels! Not exactly discreet and modest, but you do you I guess.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

23 minutes ago, CatholicLite said:

I believe he's a realtor?

From his looks alone I would have sworn he was some kind of slimeball local politician. He's got the hundred-dollar-haircut and plastered-on smile look down to an art. And they certainly spend enough time talking about being republicans. I wouldn't be surprised if he had plans to run someday (or if Chelsea were pushing him to do it). But I would guess that his freaky-looking family would raise eyebrows even among GOP primary voters.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4

32 minutes ago, CatholicLite said:

The clothing bugs me because part of modesty is dressing plainer and not attracting too much attention to yourself and yet they seem to be throwing that out of the window. It doesn't matter if you're all covered up, if you're wearing something as outlandish as that, it doesn't fit the bill as "modest" in my eyes. 

I also feel this way when fundies wear a lot of jewelry but since they're Pentecostal I guess that doesn't matter here. And the shoes! She wears such big high heels! Not exactly discreet and modest, but you do you I guess.

I agree. They aren’t allowed to wear makeup or jewelry because religion and modesty. Yet they can put enormous bows and 6 inch heels on? It’s the opposite of modest. They are waving their money around like it’s their job.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

I am a little ashamed to say that she and her sister are kinda my pet fundies on Instagram (and it's fucking up my ads to an absurd degree. I SWEAR I'M NOT FUNDIE PLEASE SHOW ME CROP TOPS AND PANTS TO LET ME BE THE BY-FUNDIE-STANDARDS SLUT THAT I TRULY AM). I just want to see what will happen with their oldest daughters. I think Olivia-Kate (Nicole's oldest) is 12 or 13; I wonder if she'll finally be allowed to ditch the Anne of Traction Alopecia hairdos and froufrou dresses this year. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

Surprise surprise, they practice spanking. 

Unbelievably, one of the commenters said she had a biter... AND HER HUSBAND BIT THE CHILD. This is fucking ABUSE!!! I'm sure that's what this comment said...

Three was way worse than the twos for me! And I had a biter. It took a hard bite to get him to quit. I couldn’t do it. My husband did it and almost cried himself! But he’s 13 now and a good kid, so there’s hope!

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 5
  • WTF 5
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I think Olivia-Kate (Nicole's oldest) is 12 or 13; I wonder if she'll finally be allowed to ditch the Anne of Traction Alopecia hairdos and froufrou dresses this year. 

“Anne of Traction Alopecia hairdos”!  Yep—traction alopecia is the first thing I think of when I see these poor kids. I hope they don’t grow up to have Elizabeth I hairlines.

They remind me of an old magazine cartoon I saw:  A little girl with braids is waking up her parents in the middle of the night, saying, “But I *can’t* close my eyes and go to sleep—my pigtails are too tight!”

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

Wow! Shes back to public! I am a fascinated follower. Her life must revolve around clothes and curls and bows too. I have a 2 yo niece and she hates even having a clip in her hair. I cant imagine trying those hairdos on her. Poor kidlets.

• Upvote 6

Well, what the hell does she think is going to happen when you give a freaking toddler sugar and caffeine? I swear to god these people are as dumb as can possibly be. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 3

I wonder if she'll ever let her daughters wear clothing that they choose. It makes me think that she views them of more like dolls playing dress up instead of children. The outfits seem terribly uncomfortable and as if they don't give that much room for them to play around and be much of a kid.

The older daughter is definitely going to be pissed in the coming years if she has to wear that as a teenager. I have a feeling that they all don't quite like what they have to wear or the elaborate hairdos. I hope she'll let them be their own individuals and not robot-like decorations that have to look pretty and demure all the time so that they can be pleasing to look at. It's quite sad that the mother is telling them this young that they can be nothing more than something pretty/cute to look at. Putting a child in curlers is ridiculous, precisely because it sets them up to believe that they are nothing if they do not adhere to beauty standards.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, DancingPhalanges said:

I thought she had more out there and I found an older Instagram  

This is her older Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/chelseapomeroy

Wow, most of those outfits look like costumes to me! They would have lasted 2 minutes at the most on my daughter, that child was all about running, ,climbing and jumping!

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

Surprise surprise, they practice spanking. 

Unbelievably, one of the commenters said she had a biter... AND HER HUSBAND BIT THE CHILD. This is fucking ABUSE!!! I'm sure that's what this comment said...
 Three was way worse than the twos for me! And I had a biter. It took a hard bite to get him to quit. I couldn’t do it. My husband did it and almost cried himself! But he’s 13 now and a good kid, so there’s hope!
My mother bit us as children to get us to stop biting other kids. It was the given recommendation among my parents' friends.
I told this to my therapist and she said "your mother bit you??" lol.
  • Upvote 7
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, Candydandy said:

Wow! Shes back to public! I am a fascinated follower. Her life must revolve around clothes and curls and bows too. I have a 2 yo niece and she hates even having a clip in her hair. I cant imagine trying those hairdos on her. Poor kidlets.

She does bow training when they are babies/toddlers.

Luckily the girls go to a Pentecostal school where they require uniforms. But Chelsea still does their hair in curlers and big bows for school. 

• Upvote 5