IGNORED

Chelsea Instagram

Milly-Molly-Mandy

2 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Woooow. What’s the betting that that kid actually knows who Anne Frank was, and has done something like read the diary or at least learned about how horrifically Jews were treated in the Nazi era? 
It’s unbelievable. I can’t even...

It looks like she dressed as Anne Frank for a book day event, totally not appropriate. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

• 2 months later...

Nicole and Rickey Randle just had a fourth daughter, Madeline Collette, On November 11th. She is already swathed in pink and bows. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Markie said:

Nicole and Rickey Randle just had a fourth daughter, Madeline Collette, On November 11th. She is already swathed in pink and bows. 

So she still only has girls? I’m trying to remember. Chelsea has 4 girls and then 1 boy. And Nicole has 4 girls?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

So she still only has girls? I’m trying to remember. Chelsea has 4 girls and then 1 boy. And Nicole has 4 girls?

I believe so. I’m not sure what Chelsea named the boy. Chelsea blocked me years ago. I had followed her on Instagram when I heard about her here but when she started to get a lot of traffic she went private and blocked those who had followed her. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Markie said:

I believe so. I’m not sure what Chelsea named the boy. Chelsea blocked me years ago. I had followed her on Instagram when I heard about her here but when she started to get a lot of traffic she went private and blocked those who had followed her. 

I’m thinking maybe it was George. She blocked me too even though I never interacted with her. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/11/2020 at 4:54 PM, Italiangirl said:

Actually, the photo is disappeared in my feed.

I can see the picture. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 10/31/2017 at 10:49 AM, adidas said:

Where is Biscuit the puppy now? He was only in a few photos before he stopped being shown. 

28EC47AD-C10E-439F-932C-4656B6AA90D3.png

Answering my own question haha. It was Chelsea who had the other dog and it seems I’ve always wondered what happened to him (I first asked about him in 2017). Clearly it’s something which bothers me!