IGNORED

Chelsea Instagram

Milly-Molly-Mandy

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She does bow training when they are babies/toddlers.

Luckily the girls go to a Pentecostal school where they require uniforms. But Chelsea still does their hair in curlers and big bows for school. 

I'm sorry, but what is bow training?

1 hour ago, DancingPhalanges said:

I thought she had more out there and I found an older Instagram  

This is her older Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/chelseapomeroy

Hahahaha 666 posts9C79D302-62A5-4540-9A19-14851D853AD7.thumb.jpeg.77c1152e94b1e1c49e04b6ff0429601e.jpeg

I just have to say it takes a certain type of bat shit crazy to put curlers on a toddler.  I can’t believe I’m saying this, but not even JRod does that. Her babies and toddlers aren’t loaded with hairspray. If JRod is doing something better than you then you know you’re SEVERELY fucking up.

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She does bow training when they are babies/toddlers.

Luckily the girls go to a Pentecostal school where they require uniforms. But Chelsea still does their hair in curlers and big bows for school. 

Those girls must be so grateful for those uniforms. Maybe other parents will get pissed with her constant need to show off and insist the school implement rules about their hair. Wow, never thought I’d hope for that...

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

When her sister was public I read through her InstaGram, at first because she did a lot of before/after of her house, but then I was fascinated by the ..... (can’t think of the right word). 

I would never have that level of dedication to do that WTF now/costume stuff to my children. Never. I also broke the cycle of abuse and never bit/hit/slapped/threw things at my children so there’s that  

They all have quite the devotion to Trump, attending  the inauguration, having a themed birthday party for one of the girls, Make Birthdays Great Again. The relatives with open IG’s are all the same of course.

So much to try to wrap my brain around when looking at the pics. 

Chelsea can’t express herself through jewelry and cosmetics...so does she through the daughters? Did her mother do this to her?

I need to climb out of this and get some food. And wine. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, CatholicLite said:

I'm sorry, but what is bow training?

She made a post about bow training her 1 year old. She would put a bow in her hair and wait for the baby to grab at it. Chelsea would say “no no.” I have a suspicion she also smacks hands away but Chelsea never said she did that. 

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 1

I can’t believe the rabbit hole I fell down this afternoon looking at this insta account. Slightly embarrassed. 

I will say I finally saw a picture of their home... like way back in 2014 (again, slightly embarrassed) & I’m a little underwhelmed. I was expecting a bedazzled McMansion for her Christmas decorating post but it was a pretty standard brick colonial. Don’t get me wrong... nice home but she’s so over the top that I expected something outrageous! Especially if her husband is a realtor. 

I think they are my new fundie/ Pentecostal fascination...

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She made a post about bow training her 1 year old. She would put a bow in her hair and wait for the baby to grab at it. Chelsea would say “no no.” I have a suspicion she also smacks hands away but Chelsea never said she did that. 

Sounds Mike and Debi Pearl-ish. Setting up traps for little kids is just plain awful. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

4 minutes ago, Joyfully Available said:

I can’t believe the rabbit hole I fell down this afternoon looking at this insta account. Slightly embarrassed. 

I will say I finally saw a picture of their home... like way back in 2014 (again, slightly embarrassed) & I’m a little underwhelmed. I was expecting a bedazzled McMansion for her Christmas decorating post but it was a pretty standard brick colonial. Don’t get me wrong... nice home but she’s so over the top that I expected something outrageous! Especially if her husband is a realtor. 

I think they are my new fundie/ Pentecostal fascination...

They just moved out of that home and she said they bought a bigger home. Don’t be surprised if it is a McMansion. 

• Upvote 5

15 hours ago, adidas said:

Go watch the video with the baby saying ‘I’ll get some coffee’ ... so cute (and really clear for her age) but just like last time I’m still having my BEC moment that she lets her babies drink coffee. 

She is a very odd duck, as my dad would say.  But she might not let her kiddos drink coffee.  Or maybe she does, I can't really get on her for that since I have literally been drinking coffee since elementary.  I had good parents, but they did let us start drinking it from very young.  So, when the Briefly daughter was in kindergarten she told us that she wanted to start drinking coffee with us in the mornings.  I said ok. Then I made the coffee as strong, bitter and gross as I could the next morning.  She got a taste of it and then said she'd changed her mind - which was what I was going for!!  In fact, she didn't even really start drinking coffee at all until she was 26 and even then not often. :)

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

Why does she call her kids the "quads"? They're NOT. Bitch got issues. 

I think when Chelsea and her sister had 3 and 2 kids respectively, she called them the quints.  Which was obnoxious since they were cousins. Now there are 7 girls altogether. 

Was it Chelsea that thought she was finally having a boy and was surprised with a girl? Or was it her sister? 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think when Chelsea and her sister had 3 and 2 kids respectively, she called them the quints.  Which was obnoxious since they were cousins. Now there are 7 girls altogether. 

Was it Chelsea that thought she was finally having a boy and was surprised with a girl? Or was it her sister? 

It was Chelsea

• Thank You 1

1 minute ago, downtherabbithole said:

It was Chelsea

I believe that she thought Charlotte was going to be a boy (correct me if I'm wrong).

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CatholicLite said:

I believe that she thought Charlotte was going to be a boy (correct me if I'm wrong).

That is correct. 

• Haha 1

OMG this video. TBH I didn't even listen (my computer's muted because my husband's nearby), I just thought the straps looked off and on watching, yep, only the chest clips are attached. They may as well be unbuckled. I mean, they basically are for any purpose beyond keeping them from crawling around the car. It's like, do you want your kids to die in a minor car accident? Because that's how you end up with kids who die in a minor car accident. What is with all of these fundies obsessing over precious children and then doing stupid shit like this?

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 3

Charlotte is not a fan of Santa. In one of the pictures she’s giving him massive side eye. Charlotte doesn’t trust you, old man!! She’s heard tales of you spying!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, FakePigtails said:

OMG this video. TBH I didn't even listen (my computer's muted because my husband's nearby), I just thought the straps looked off and on watching, yep, only the chest clips are attached. They may as well be unbuckled. I mean, they basically are for any purpose beyond keeping them from crawling around the car. It's like, do you want your kids to die in a minor car accident? Because that's how you end up with kids who die in a minor car accident. What is with all of these fundies obsessing over precious children and then doing stupid shit like this?

I bet it is to keep the dresses from wrinkling so much. 

• Upvote 3

I don't understand the whole bonnet wearing thing on the youngest. Is there a "rule" that girls wear bonnets until a certain age, then switch to bows bigger than their heads?

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, downtherabbithole said:

I bet it is to keep the dresses from wrinkling so much. 

That makes sense, and it would mean they're doing that regularly with the way they dress up so much :my_sad:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, FakePigtails said:

That makes sense, and it would mean they're doing that regularly with the way they dress up so much :my_sad:

That's so unsafe and awful! All so mom can have more ego because of her kid/dolls.

Chelsea really needs to get her act together. A mom of four shouldn't be so negligent.

• Upvote 6

They don't have a pet, so for Pet Day at the daughters' school, she put a leash on her Roomba and tried to pass it off as a pet?

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 1

Yay, a new rabbit hole! I had to look Pentecostalism because I'm not that familiar with it. Now I'm sure that a few people in my old town were likely Pentecostals. I always wondered why they were never allowed to cut their hair. I found this picture while I was searching and this just looks miserable. I mean, is Jesus going to disown you for cutting your hair? Really? I just hacked all mine off because it was turning into dreadlocks and I couldn't even get a brush through it. 

longhair.jpeg

• Upvote 7

Just now, JMarie said:

They don't have a pet, so for Pet Day at the daughters' school, she put a leash on her Roomba and tried to pass it off as a pet?

TBH looks like something my mother would do. Never had pets because they’re “messy”. To be fair, on the way to 3rd grade pet day, my parents stopped at Walmart and bought me a beta fish. When everyone asked its name, I didn’t have one yet lol

2 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

Yay, a new rabbit hole! I had to look Pentecostalism because I'm not that familiar with it. Now I'm sure that a few people in my old town were likely Pentecostals. I always wondered why they were never allowed to cut their hair. I found this picture while I was searching and this just looks miserable. I mean, is Jesus going to disown you for cutting your hair? Really? I just hacked all mine off because it was turning into dreadlocks and I couldn't even get a brush through it. 

longhair.jpeg

I did an internship at a hospital that had an affiliated program with a Pentecostal college. The only time I’ve ever seen scrub skirts used....

• Upvote 7

27 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

longhair.jpeg

This just shows how we are all different. I LOVE me some elaborate Pentecostal Hair ! 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

30 minutes ago, JMarie said:

When I was a kid I said my brothers were the equivalent of having a pet.

But I was wrong, pets are much cuter 

• Haha 10