IGNORED

Zach and Whitney Bates - part 4

laPapessaGiovanna

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I figure if she's past 12 weeks she would've already announced. Isn't having three Bates pregnant at the same time a big deal?

Whitney and alyssa tend to announce when they are 16 weeks. Erin usually does around 12. 

On 12/11/2017 at 6:20 PM, Ace3 said:

Yeah, I follow a runner who over time has done more and more sponsored stuff. I looked the other day and every single Instagram post she has done over the past 40 days has been sponsored. Every one of them say "ad" or "sponsored"...even stuff with her kid. I know people need to make money, but it does get old to see post after post like that. Even the posts she makes that are "real life" revolve around some product she is reviewing. She recently got a free Carnival cruise. I'm not saying she doesn't hustle or work hard, but it's hard for me to differentiate between what products she truly believes in and what she gets paid to post about. :confusion-shrug:

Most companies want you to balance the sponsored content with unsponsored content for the reason you said. It starts getting confusing what someone is actually using and what they are hawking for money. 

5 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

Most companies want you to balance the sponsored content with unsponsored content for the reason you said. It starts getting confusing what someone is actually using and what they are hawking for money. 

Yeah and her sponsored stuff looks so posed and fake. None of it looks organic at all. It’s so frustrating! But such is life, right? :)

There's this Insta I follow because I'm a sucker for travel photos called ohhcouture or something like that, every single thing she posts now is sponsored. She has "paid partnership with.." tagged above every photo. It feels so fake now. Another travel one I had to unfollow that was so beautiful before was izkiz because I realized she was just reposting the same photos every four or five months. 

The first couple of times I saw this I did NOT think that this was a curling iron.  Now I can't un-see it as a bunch of sex toys. I'll see myself to the prayer closet. And her comment makes my assumption all the more funny. 

Screenshot_2017-12-30-10-46-13.png

8 minutes ago, JMO said:

The first couple of times I saw this I did NOT think that this was a curling iron.  Now I can't un-see it as a bunch of sex toys. I'll see myself to the prayer closet. And her comment makes my assumption all the more funny. 

It's not just you. I always think these things look like sex toys. :pb_lol:

3 hours ago, JMO said:

Yep, me too. Dirty dirty mind. Did a serious double take :brainbleach:

1 hour ago, llg1234 said:

Zach turned 29 today. Bradley helped Whitney make a brownie cake.

Message from Kelly.

Reveal hidden contents

Omg how did I not know that he has the same bday as my best friend & my husband???

Zack is living the good life right now. Loved and adored by everyone. Looking better than ever. Having financial stability. Conservative enough to still be accepted in the Fundie crowd but open enough to bend the rules to have fun and not being seen as a total freak by the Heathens (Whitney‘s job, TV usage, style).

And in the Bates-Duggar contest he wins all the points for first born son.

It will be so very interesting to watch how their life unfolds in the next 5 years. I believe the amount of children they will add is going to be the biggest indicator for their take on the cult.

8 hours ago, just_ordinary said:

Zack is living the good life right now. Loved and adored by everyone. Looking better than ever. Having financial stability. Conservative enough to still be accepted in the Fundie crowd but open enough to bend the rules to have fun and not being seen as a total freak by the Heathens (Whitney‘s job, TV usage, style).

And in the Bates-Duggar contest he wins all the points for first born son.

It will be so very interesting to watch how their life unfolds in the next 5 years. I believe the amount of children they will add is going to be the biggest indicator for their take on the cult.

Well, no, despite Josh's transgressions he wins point (in fundie logic) for having five kids to Zach's two. Since both couples are roughly the same age, Anna could conceivably (ha!) win this contest by producing the most kids by age 45.

On 12/26/2017 at 9:38 AM, miss_batson said:

Whitney and Zach Christmas photo.

She doesn’t look pregnant to me at all in this photo. Definitely not 4-5 months pregnant at any rate. Whitney carried both her babies in the front and definitely looked pregnant by about 12 weeks each time, so I’d think if she was beyond 8ish weeks that shirt wouldn’t hide it for her. 

7 hours ago, Hisey said:

Well, no, despite Josh's transgressions he wins point (in fundie logic) for having five kids to Zach's two. Since both couples are roughly the same age, Anna could conceivably (ha!) win this contest by producing the most kids by age 45.

I'm not at all sure that Zach and Whit would want to compete in this category, but Whit is only 24, five years younger than Anna. When Anna was 24, she "only" had two kids, just like Whitney.

Are they building that house they keep showing on IG to fit more kids? Or to flip it? Like maybe they do want a bigger family but they don't want to do it in the two bedroom house Erin and Chad are in? And this is not a criticism of small houses.  I just can't imagine how Erin is going to fit all of those babies in there.   

1 hour ago, BeccaGrim said:

Are they building that house they keep showing on IG to fit more kids? Or to flip it? Like maybe they do want a bigger family but they don't want to do it in the two bedroom house Erin and Chad are in? And this is not a criticism of small houses.  I just can't imagine how Erin is going to fit all of those babies in there.   

Erin will have Chad build baby bunk beds so she can keep packing the kids in their 2 bedroom home :D

4 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

I don’t know if they are doing the house because they want more kids but I would bet it isn’t to flip. They currently rent their home. I am guessing that they just wanted out of rent payments. This is the perfect time for that too. They have Zach’s income, Whit’s income, and the money from the show. They are being smart unlike some of their fundy counterparts. 

Her original Instagram post when they purchased it says"Can't wait to make this house a home" and other commentary about how excited they are to own a house. I'd say it's pretty safe they intend to live there in the immediate future.

Pictures from Whitney's insta story.

This house looks big and beautiful. I think Zach and Whit intend to stay for good/a long while. My personal prediction is that Zachney will fill that house with 4-5 kids total, and are already using at least NFP to have reasonably spaced pregnancies this go round. But I think they absolutely will have more. 

Spoiler

IMG_3083.thumb.PNG.084a64fa35d177c3f7a65431363d8b7a.PNG

IMG_3084.thumb.PNG.66bfc0fa965ff33ee5076a0366bbe4d1.PNG

I am a bit intrigued by how often she mentions that they are working as a TEAM. Maybe I am mistaken because I am very happy that she didn’t give us crap like „under my husbands lead/ husband teached me...“ but I feel like she lays a lot of emphasis on TEAM. I don’t know, I admit her choice of words triggered me- in a good way. 

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived