47of74

Alex is the one who should be arrested for being an asshole in public:

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

Wow, just wow...

• WTF 5

On 5/2/2020 at 9:17 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Wow, just wow...

Seriously, listen to the Knowledge Fight podcast about this episode. They discuss it in full, and it's horrifying.

• Thank You 3

• 3 months later...

There is an amazing greenspace in the middle of my city called the Barton Creek Greenbelt.  It's about 10 miles long. 

It's getting abused right now by noxious partyers who leave trash, poop (human and dog), drink, fight and require the occasional medevac due to bad choices.  Most are flocking to the last swimming hole with any water left in it.  There are huge traffic problems at popular trail heads because a lot of people show up to do all the rest of the things people do in nature. 

The city is trying out a free reservation system to limit day use to reasonable numbers.  Alex Jones showed up with a megaphone a day or two ago to one of the trail heads to do some performative shrieking for the camera about just how awful this is.  He of course has no intention of  hiking, mountain biking, dog walking, climbing, swimming or partying; he was dressed in jeans and a polo shirt when it was over well over 100 degrees.  The young city employees who were checking reservations were all "Like, dude, whatever, it's TOO. DAMN. HOT." and watched Jones strut around and scream (no mask) with bored looks on their faces. 

I invite all to join me in a hearty "F**k that guy!" 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2020 at 8:59 AM, Howl said:

Alex Jones showed up with a megaphone a day or two ago to one of the trail heads to do some performative shrieking for the camera about just how awful this is.  

I invite all to join me in a hearty "F**k that guy!" 

Was this the little baby megaphone? If it was, it was adorable, but didn't he realise he looked ridiculous bellowing through something smaller than his head?

And I agree, he can go f**k himself.

• Upvote 4

• 3 months later...

Alex is now calling for the violent overthrow of the US government in 38 days. 

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones denounced President-elect Joe Biden’s White House victory before a crowd of Donald Trump supporters on Saturday, declaring that “we will never recognize” Biden and that he “will be removed one way or another.”

“We will never back down to the satanic pedophile globalist new world order and their walking-dead reanimated corpse Joe Biden. And we will never recognize him,” the far-right radio host shouted from a stage at the second so-called Million MAGA March in Washington. He added: “So I don’t know who’s going to the White House in 38 days, but I sure know this: Joe Biden is a globalist, and Joe Biden will be removed one way or another.”

David Weissman, who is involved with the anti-Trump Republican group The Lincoln Project, was among those highlighting Jones’ choice of language and warning that his speech appeared to be a call for violence.

“This antisemitic trope should also be considered a threat, and Alex Jones should be arrested for incitement,” Weissman tweeted, echoing similar tweets that tagged the FBI.

Lovely. I hope the FBI and Secret Service are taking this seriously.  Alex should be cooling his heels at a correctional institution now. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Alex is now calling for the violent overthrow of the US government in 38 days. 

Like you, I wish someone would take him seriously. He's been extensively deplatformed but still manages to maintain an audience. His rhetoric has been getting quite violent in the last months, maybe as a result of the realisation that he's got to constantly up the ante to maintain any kind of sales plus he's got his Sandy Hook court case still coming. When assholes like Joe Rogan give him time and don't fact check him properly then he reaches a wider audience. 

I can only say again..... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? Why do they want civil war?

• Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, Katzchen24 said:

Like you, I wish someone would take him seriously. He's been extensively deplatformed but still manages to maintain an audience. His rhetoric has been getting quite violent in the last months, maybe as a result of the realisation that he's got to constantly up the ante to maintain any kind of sales plus he's got his Sandy Hook court case still coming. When assholes like Joe Rogan give him time and don't fact check him properly then he reaches a wider audience. 

I can only say again..... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? Why do they want civil war?

They seem to think that the left is as corrupt and evil as we think the right is.

I can understand their being angry if that is the case, just as we are angry.  What I can't understand is WHY they think that?

Out of all the ways people might disagree with the progressive left -- say, by claiming that too many government programs will bankrupt the country or make us morally weak or whatever -- why are they instead choosing to focus on the theory that the left is a haven of pedophilic pizza shops?  Why in the world has "anti-fascist" become a bad thing in their mind?

• Upvote 7

Glad I'm not the only one wanting that bastard arrested

Alex Jones is facing calls for his arrest after the conspiracy theorist told a Donald Trump rally that president-elect Joe Biden will be removed "one way or the other".

“Why hasn’t Alex Jones been arrested yet,” political action committee MeidasTouch wrote.

Talk show host Chip Franklin said: "Alex Jones needs to be arrested. But how bout we start with a SINGLE Republican calling him out for his insane, racist, anti-American rants? One Republican."

“Do U think the Secret Service should have a talking to with #AlexJones? I do!,” Perez Hilton added.

• Upvote 6

• 1 month later...

Here’s an update 

The Texas Supreme Court has rejected a request from conspiracy theorist Alex Jones to dismiss four defamation lawsuits filed by parents of children killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

The action by the Supreme Court on Friday, which was presented without comment from the state’s justices, upheld rulings by two lower courts that stated the lawsuits could proceed.

They alleged in the lawsuits that during broadcasts of Infowars, Mr Jones defamed them and caused emotional distress by repeatedly disputing the authenticity of the shooting and the subsequent news coverage.

Friday’s ruling also permitted a lawsuit to proceed against Infowars and reporter Kit Daniels by a man who was mistakenly identified as a suspect in the 2018 shooting at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

I hope this all ends with the court giving infowars and his property to the people he hurt. 

• I Agree 5
  • Thank You 3

• 1 month later...

Too late Alex 

Donald Trump has been beneficial to Alex Jones’ career. Not only did the former president provide Jones with countless story ideas, he even appeared on InfoWars when he was seeking the Republican nomination.

But Jones might be having a change of heart. In a recently leaked video, Jones says he wishes that he never met Trump.

Caolan Robertson  filmed the interview with Jones telling him that he was making a documentary. He then leaked the footage to the Southern Poverty Law Center. 

“It’s the truth,” Jones begins, “and I’m just going to say it: that I wish I never would have f—ing met Trump. I wish it never would have happened. And it’s not the attacks I’ve been through. I’m so sick of f—ing Donald Trump, man. God, I’m f—ing sick of him. And I’m not doing this because, like, I’m kissing his f—ing ass, you know. It’s, like, I’m sick of it.”

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 6

• 2 weeks later...

Such a gentleman this Alex is....

Police in Washington, DC, are investigating an allegation that conspiracy theorist Alex Jones threatened to push a pro-Trump political organizer off of an event stage in December, according to people familiar with the incident.

The allegation was filed with DC police by Kylie Jane Kremer, executive director of the organization Women for America First, a group that helped organize a series of post-election rallies, including one in a park south of the White House that preceded the Capitol riot on January 6.

Kremer told police that on December 11 someone "threatened to shove her off the stage at her event" scheduled for the following day, according to a police incident report. That report does not name Jones, but four sources familiar with the incident, three of whom spoke on the condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the matter, said Jones -- who spreads conspiracy-theory-laden content through the website InfoWars -- made the alleged threat.

The fourth source, Scott Johnston, who was driving Kremer that day, told CNN that he witnessed Jones' alleged threat to Kremer and has spoken to police during their investigation.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Such a gentleman this Alex is....

Under that calm, sober, exterior lurks the soul of a gentle man.

The guy is a misogynistic asshole of the highest order. I strongly suspect that there were substances other than Super Male Vitality supplements in his bloodstream at the time. This is the guy who buzzed his ex-wife's house in a helicopter because his daughter had moved there.

• Upvote 6

• 2 months later...

Interesting that some of Alex Jones' fans excuse his most outrageous and egregious craziness as obvious satire, like, "He's just KIDDING!"  while at the same time, they know most of his listeners take him literally.  

Whichever, he remains a disgusting human being. 

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Alex Jones is a lying liar who lies. I would take any claims he makes with a shovel full of salt - although it wouldn't surprise me if he forked over the cash. Having said that, he's been pushing for the overthrow of democracy for months and months. He wants an authoritarian government, pref. with his orange god-king at the helm. He wants guns, his weird version of space Christianity, and those ebil wimmens to stay home and know their place. He wants to be able to shoot anyone who doesn't agree with him and he 'specially wants the globalists (AKA Jews because of course he's a horrible anti-Semite) to be destroyed. He's revolting but my (probably wrong) personal opinion is that he's too drug-fucked and alcoholic to be able to organise anything serious.

I think a closer look at Roger Stone would be more revealing as far as organisation and facilitation of Jan 6th is concerned. 

• Upvote 9

I am so sick of hearing the visitors and tourists spin. Who would actually visit or tour someplace and behave like that? That is even worse than the young Rodriguez boys jumping on everything at St Augustine!

After seeing their behavior I wouldn't want any Republicans in my house!

By their definition I guess Attila the Hun was just a tourist too.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 7

10 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

I am so sick of hearing the visitors and tourists spin. Who would actually visit or tour someplace and behave like that? That is even worse than the young Rodriguez boys jumping on everything at St Augustine!

After seeing their behavior I wouldn't want any Republicans in my house!

By their definition I guess Attila the Hun was just a tourist too.

As residents of our county, the taxes that Mr. Cartmann99 and I pay help to keep the library up and running. As long as we abide by their rules, we're welcome whenever the doors are open, but if we break in when they're closed, we should end up in the county jail.

• Upvote 6

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

:popcorn2:

Just maybe Trump is a dumbass?

I actually think it's about the only intelligent thing that he's done. Maybe someone told him that it's his followers who have chosen not to get vaccinated and his followers who are in the hospital dying. He might actually have been convinced that if enough of his followers die he won't be elected if he runs and neither will the people that he supports.

Also known as even a broken clock is right twice a day.

• Upvote 13

21 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

:popcorn2:

Yeah I was just coming here to make mention of that myself.  Maybe the stress of carrying water for fuck face and having nothing to show but multiple felony charges is wearing on him. 

And yeah, I'm getting a semi-tractor of popcorn sent here now.

popcornsemi.thumb.png.0eeb5e5c5f9a96b5f768c48d466e1bed.png

• Upvote 9

I can remember from episodes of Knowledge Fight that Jones was originally quite strongly against Trump because he was 'mobbed up'. There seem to have been numerous opportunities for Jones to jump ship but he's never done so. I don't know if that was an idealogical or financial choice on Jones' part but either way it wasn't a good one. Anyone who looked at Trump closely should have noticed that the man has no principles and no concern for anyone but himself so of course he's been vaccinated. I don't know why Jones would accuse him of being a dumbass when he's just being himself.. 

Speaking of dumbasses, Jones' mini-me Owen Shroyer has apparently been arrested for being at the insurrection. However, the charges appear to relate to his breaking conditions attached to some earlier criming he did. His arrest for showing up at the insurrection was not because he was a brave patriot but because he was a dumbass. 

• Upvote 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic