IGNORED

Alex Jones

47of74

Alex Jones implied on a facebook video on July 24 that it's ok to murder Mueller, but that didn't seem to fall under fb's guildelines for bad behavior/hate speech.  

• WTF 5

If you look up jackass in the dictionary, there's a picture of Alex Jones smirking at you.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

9 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

If you look up jackass in the dictionary, there's a picture of Alex Jones smirking at you.

It seems to me, that during this Administration, there are several pages of illustrations for the word jackass in the dictionary.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6

Ted Cruz: private companies opting not to give a platform to a hate speech enthusiast is exactly like the Holocaust

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 3

13 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Is he channeling his inner Putin with that pic on the left? 

:puke-front:

• Upvote 3

NEVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! 

Damn, I nearly peed myself laughing... :pb_lol:

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Ted Cruz: private companies opting not to give a platform to a hate speech enthusiast is exactly like the Holocaust

Cruz is a Harvard Law graduate, so he really does know better than this. He's just decided that pandering to the nutters will help him win in November. :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 7

In the meantime, Twitter @jack 's response was basically, ho hum Alex Jones doesn't violate any Twitter rules.

It's okay to harass grieving parents and threaten FBI investigators with a shooting. We'll tell you if anything changes.

• Disgust 2

Mark Enoch, a lawyer for Alex Jones, is attempting to make public the home addresses of two Sandy Hook parents. When I asked if he realized that this could further damage their livelihoods, he hung up on me.

This would certainly put the lives of those two parents in danger.  There are too many crazies out there who would not hesitate to murder those parents.  Yes, that's the world that Alex Jones has created. 

• Upvote 7

ChiCom = Chinese Communists

Since when have Chinese Communists begun to loom large on the wing-nut landscape of the generally unhinged? 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • GreyhoundFan locked this topic