IGNORED

Alex Jones

47of74

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

He pretty much stole the plot to “Black Dynamite”. The government was using Anaconda Malt Liquor to shrink black men’s penises. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dynamite

(Extremely funny movie. I hope they talented crew who wrote, directed, and acted in it get wind of this nonsense and sue Alex Jones because anytime Alex Jones gets sued, Karma sprinkles extra glittery joy to the good people in the world.)

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

No cigar for guessing who's got a micro-penis.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5

Let’s see how Alex spins the Texas elementary school shooting. Will he pander to his audience and risk another round of lawsuits or learn from his past mistakes? 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Let’s see how Alex spins the Texas elementary school shooting. Will he pander to his audience and risk another round of lawsuits or learn from his past mistakes? 

My guess?  He'll pander again.  It's all he knows.  After all, he thinks he's moved his money around sufficiently to avoid payouts.

• I Agree 2

2 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Pander. He doesn’t think he made a mistake about Sandy Hook

• I Agree 3

On 5/24/2022 at 8:30 PM, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Alex Jones agrees with caller who suggests the Uvalde shooting was a false flag: “It's very suspicious timing”

CALLER: You know, something that somebody's not bringing up is the fact that the NRA is having their annual convention in Houston this weekend with a lot of Republican, Texas Republicans are going to be there. You don't think this was done to demonize the Texas Republicans and the NRA?

ALEX JONES (INFOWARS HOST): It's very suspicious timing.

CALLER: And that gear that guy had, from what I understand, being interested in guns myself, that he had something like $3,500 worth of gear there. Maybe more, depending on the quality of the guns.

JONES: How did he get all that money working at Wendy's?

CALLER: Yeah. And did he disappear at any time? Was he off somewhere where a communist cell was training him to get him ready for this? I mean, hell, he might have been crazy, but he might have been a diehard legal, you know, fanatic.

CALLER: That's the only thing is that I like to hope that the police are going to do a thorough investigation but with what happened in the Las Vegas where they swept everything under the carpet, you never know, you know?

JONES: Oh, I mean, everybody should be able to question this because there's been so many false flags, so many provocateured operations.

• Angry 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Thank You 4

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Fucking evil. Kids are dead, gunned down so horrifically their families need to provide DNA in order to insure positive identification, and this fucking gollum is fostering conspiracy rhetoric. Fucking soulless, greedy, callous, hate filled evil. His followers are no better but at least they are (presumably) not profiting off the viperous and poisonous narrative. They are also guilty and complicit because their hate filled selves allow this evil to fester and grow by feeding it but he is so much worse because he knows he is spewing absolute lies to dipshits who can’t think for themselves while not believing ky himself. He’s selling snake oil while trying to distance himself from the snake pit. He doesn’t see that he is a very sad version of the pit boss. 

• Upvote 6

On 5/20/2022 at 5:44 PM, Cartmann99 said:

He’s entirely too interested in the size of other men’s reproductive organs.

I hope that micropenised fuck stick doesn’t start spouting off about the latest mass shootings.  Of course that’s probably too much to expect. 

• Upvote 5

28 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

I hope that micropenised fuck stick doesn’t start spouting off about the latest mass shootings.  Of course that’s probably too much to expect. 

Sadly, yes. If you scroll up, you'll find out that Uvalde is a false flag. :pb_sad:

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1

15 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Sadly, yes. If you scroll up, you'll find out that Uvalde is a false flag. :pb_sad:

I hope the Uvalde families are able to sue his ass as well.  Especially if this micro brained moron’s followers get stupid. 

• Upvote 6

Alex is a Texan; I honestly didn't think he'd go for the idiotic "false flag" angle on Uvalde. 

Not to mention that roughly a bazillion people from multiple jurisdictions ended up at the scene: local LEO, Border Patrol, ICE, Texas State Troopers, sheriffs, EMTs,  maybe a Texas Ranger or two, etc. That's a lot of people who will be able to tell Alex Jones (some/many of them his listeners) that he's full of shit. 

Also, just a few announcers on radio and TV (including sweet Robin Roberts on Good Morning America and a guy on NPR) are finally getting the pronunciation correct. 

Correct:  You-VAL-dee, that's val as in valentine.  Slight emphasis on the middle syllable. 

Most people are pronouncing it as You-vahl-dee.  Just no. 

One more thing about the shooter.  He was 18, didn't have a driver's license and crashed the grandmother's  truck into a concrete ditch.  Possibility he didn't know how to drive -- maybe some type of developmental delay?

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, zeebaneighba said:

Anger not directed at you, Cartmann, just the whole situation

Because of the board culture in the politics section, I always assume that any negative reactions are in response to the articles/tweets/whatever that has been shared. :pb_smile:

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Please explain how an organization that actively buys politicians and policies to ensure that as many people as possible— no matter their background or mental state— have access to as much weapons of war and destruction as possible, is protecting the sanctity of life? How can weapons meant to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time be protecting the sanctity of life? How can an organization that forever has its eyes turned the other way after yet another mass shooting has taken the lives of innocents be protecting the sanctity of life?

• Upvote 6

Thankyou to @Cartmann99 for the GIF, it's entirely accurate. Jones just can't help himself. He can't keep his mouth shut when that's all he should do. He's been sued by Hamdi Ulukaya, forced to apologise publicly then defamed him again. He's in a tonne of 💩 because of Sandy Hook and Newtown etc, but still won't shut up about them. 

I understand that he has free speech, and that allows him to say as many   💩- y things as he wants, but I just don't get how he sleeps nights. I don't get how he can look himself in the mirror and be proud of what he does. Jones is just a miserable excuse for a human being.

• Upvote 9

• 2 weeks later...

Yep another legal set back for this fuck stick 

Far-right conspiracy theorist and Infowars host Alex Jones has tried to paint himself as a martyr for both the First Amendment and the Seconnd Amendment, but the courts haven’t agreed — finding that he crossed a line by bullying families of the Sandy Hook Elementary School victims and claiming that they were part of a “false flag” operation. Now Jones has suffered another legal defeat, this time involving his bankruptcy claims.

On Friday, June 10 in Texas, according to the Associated Press, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Christopher Lopez dismissed a bankruptcy protection case involving three companies that Jones controls: InfoW LLC, Prison Planet TV and IW Health.

“The judge's action allows the parents' defamation lawsuits against Jones to continue in Texas and Connecticut, where trials are pending on how much he should pay families after judges in both states found Jones and his companies liable for damages,” AP reports. “The families' lawsuits say they have been subjected to harassment and death threats from Jones' followers because of the hoax conspiracy. Jones, based in Austin, Texas, has since said he believes the shooting did occur.”

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

CNN has this up about the fuck head 

Now, with his back against the wall due to defamation lawsuits, social-media expulsions and a legal battle with an investigatory House select committee that is probing his role surrounding the Capitol riot, Jones is struggling to keep the spoils of his conspiracy-theory empire while doubling down on his extremism.

He is part of the right-wing media ecosystem that helped create Trump — and now he seems ready to ratchet up the movement, even while denigrating and looking past Trump.

Interviews with Jones’ former employees, high school classmates, teachers and other close associates — as well as police, court and congressional records unearthed by CNN — shed new light on his rise to popularity, the contrast between his on-camera and off-camera self, his fixation on profiteering, the way he views his fans, and elevated political clout.

• Thank You 6

• 1 month later...

He'll probably try to claim that not getting curly fries is part of a conspiracy:

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 6

On 7/19/2022 at 1:44 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

He'll probably try to claim that not getting curly fries is part of a conspiracy:

Oh the irony of him saying the other guy is fat when he is running out of breath by merely talking.  While freaking out over fries.  

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

Alex is a piece of shit.  And so are the people representing him.  I hope there's some bar complaints in the near future but the Texas State Bar is probably too busy digging through fucking trash to prove who's loyal to Gov Abattoir.

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 3

6 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

I hope there's some bar complaints in the near future

I used to read through bar complaints for my entertainment on slow days at work.  In a similar story, an attorney was shaking her finger at another in a courtroom hallway, and said finger got bitten!  Good times.  The biter was appropriately sanctioned, and the event has lingered long in our memories.  May Alex Jones and his legal staff lose bigly and fade into obscurity.

• Upvote 6

I was watching the livestream of the Alex Jones trial, and the defence lawyer revealed that Free Speech Systems has filed for bankruptcy. At 4.58pm on a Friday afternoon. During a punitive damages hearing. Alex is an absolute POS. The defence lawyer, who is not going down in history in any good way, assured the court it would make no difference to the trial. 

If anyone is interested in following the trial, it can be found on YouTube at the Travis County 459th District Court stream. Next week will include some of the families, including Neil Heslin, taking the stand. Jones has been more notable for his absence from the courtroom.

• Thank You 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic