IGNORED

Alex Jones

47of74

George Takei said it best about Jones and his bullshit claims over women throwing themselves at him....

TakeiResp.thumb.png.47a208cab2f76ccc6ecadb9a911e57b3.png

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Some light reading this morning of the Alex Jones texts

Hatewatch reviewed more than 22,000 text messages Jones sent and received between Aug. 19, 2019, and May 15, 2020. Those messages form the basis of this investigation.

Here's part one in which among other things poor man baby says he lives in hell now.  Along with some really stomach turning things he asked a married woman to do for him (while he was still married himself).

I guess part two will be later today.

• Thank You 4

And here is Part Two

Alex Jones’ texts reinforce how closely connected the Infowars host is to members of the Proud Boys – the violent, ultranationalist hate group that rose to prominence during the presidency of Donald Trump.

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Thank You 5

14 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Some light reading this morning of the Alex Jones texts

Here's part one in which among other things poor man baby says he lives in hell now.  Along with some really stomach turning things he asked a married woman to do for him (while he was still married himself).

I guess part two will be later today.

What a horrible mess. If he wasn’t such a massively hypocritical POS, I’d be tempted to feel sorry for him and the downward spiral he’s obviously in. As it is, he’s the most appalling excuse for a human, the damage he’s caused is incalculable and the sooner he’s out of the public sphere the better. 

• Upvote 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • GreyhoundFan locked this topic