IGNORED

Carlin and Evan 1: Front Hugging Before Courting

Coconut Flan

They really love throwing out those I love you/pieces of their hearts out there.

Mind you, compared to a non fundie couple of the same age that had been together for a year it's pretty normal. 

In my opinion it's a good trend to see. If they're going to marry young and very much for life, at least let them have some sort of emotional intimacy and physical contact to build a good relationship on.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're like actual 15-year-olds. Just... wow. I was having flashbacks to high school reading that. I hope they date/court/whatever for a long, long time.

I think she seems about as mature as Jill Duggar did with Derrick.  I think this is pretty standard for these women.  What chance would she have to grow up? She can't go off like her brother and teach people to fly.  She has to stay home and do this. 

5 hours ago, singsingsing said:

They're like actual 15-year-olds. Just... wow. I was having flashbacks to high school reading that. I hope they date/court/whatever for a long, long time.

It's nauseating, most definitely. Still a better love story than Twilight though,

1 hour ago, WhoompThereItIs said:

It's nauseating, most definitely. Still a better love story than Twilight though,

Awww. I like Twilight, sparkling vampires and all.  #TeamJacob

7 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Yes--and it seem superweird to be throwing around kissy lip symbols at someone you can't, you know, actually kiss. Not even on the cheek.

They seriously got Taryn Yager to take couples photos of them? Most people just do engagement, wedding, newborn, family pictures... That's seems a bit much for a couple that is (supposedly) not even courting yet. 

The amount of OOOOOOOOOs in that SOOOOO is really impressive/cringeworthy. And this is coming from the girl who, in middle school, would describe my crushes as "the breath of my soul." Remember to come up for air (metaphorically) guys!!!

2 hours ago, Kangaroo said:

Could they get anymore blury glow happening?

Taryn Yager photography at it's finest... knew it was her without even checking because of the effing blur  

7 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Taryn Yager photography at it's finest... knew it was her without even checking because of the effing blur  

Lol I always like to think that she covers the lense with a stocking and tadah!...here we have the blur....

And his eyebrows - at least he gave up Clown College beauty salon service.

@VineHeart137  One year! Can't you see how serious it is? They are coordinating!

Sorry for the reposting of the same photo @VineHeart137 I don't know how I missed that.:562479558b1bf_32(11):

They claim the fell in love the DAY they met and they have been saying I love you and BF/GF for a year but courting totally protects you from a broken heart y'all.

They won't.  Bobby and Tori will get engaged and married for next season and Carlin will be courting.  Then the following season she'll get married in time for Josie to do it. In the meantime, one of the boys (I think Trace unless Nathan finds someone in Mississippi) will pop into it, too. 

I think Taryn wouldn't been hired if they weren't officially courting. I think they are and are waiting for the tv episodes to catch up to announce.

And I've predicted it before and I'll say it again: this is Carlin's last semester of college. Either she will be engaged by New Year's and (unlike normal people like me) unable to study and plan a wedding at the same time, or she and Evan will break up & she will be too distraught to study.

If Evan is still working the same job as last year, he's doing some sort of desk job at Northcrest Medical Center, the local hospital in his hometown of Springfield, Tenn, north of Nashville.

I hope he's gotten some sort of post high-school education or certification, but we have no evidence of it, and we know he was homeschooled.

I don't know how much earning potential there is in his job, and I bet the cost of housing is a bit higher in Springfield than where the Bates live in Rocky Top. I could be wrong, though.

That grin again! Isn'tIsn' t he able to smile? The blur wow is really heavy in this photo! Well i guess that in 6 months she will be married. Where they will go to live? Next to the Bates? 

Just for a change, I'd like Taryn Yager to wrap some of her non-newborn subjects ( Carlin and Evan, say) in gauze, put little hairbands on them, and pose them like creepy dead putti.

That is a blurry picture I'd pay to see.

Yeah but she's only 19. To me she acts her age.
If there is any couple that should not get engaged/married, it's them. Too young and it shows. I just hope they give it time.

Yes, definitely. I think Carlin wants to experience what Tori has, but the maturity just isn't there to have that. I get the feeling that Evan is very self absorbed and probably neglects Carlin in some ways. I also think that they break the purity rules with each other. Not having sex, but kissing. Think Tori and her man do the same thing. But that's just speculation. :)

• Jellybean locked and unlocked this topic
  • Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived