IGNORED

Carlin and Evan 1: Front Hugging Before Courting

Coconut Flan

"cleaning the lemon off my face" indeed.

I hope someone gives future bride Carlin  5 different pinteresty wooden boards painted with:

"#BestNightEver"  "#BestDateEver"  and of course "#Jesuslovesthemall"

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course every date is the best date ever. 

This is the most semi intimate interaction she's been allowed to have with a boy she is "dating" (though now courting) her entire life! 

*sigh* 

Evan will surely be Groomzilla, it's going to be incredible. The pouting and eye squints of the century! 

Those two eat a lot of junk food together.  They're not going to be in their early twenties forever.  Hope they occasionally add something healthy to the constant junk food repertoire. 

32 minutes ago, Kangaroo said:
  Hide contents

I'm so sorry, I just had to ensure everyone saw this.:my_biggrin:

Please God tell me you created that in Photoshop and that is not a real actual image of a real actual conversation two human beings had...

3 hours ago, nausicaa said:

Please God tell me you created that in Photoshop and that is not a real actual image of a real actual conversation two human beings had...

Unfortunately that is a screenshot from Carlin's Instagram story. 

At first I did think it was some sort of catalogue model or an album cover though! 

It's makes me so sad in this sense that they couldn't have a NORMAL relationship, especially getting out these preteen kinks.

I don't know if it's cause I haven't heard the word hottie in like a serious context but I actually gagged.

I presume Carlin's official engagement photos will feature duckfaces and V for Victory signs

Good gravy. Its like reading a fundy version of Tiger Beat magazine.

I need to see this now. We have to have some creative people here.

I can see the headlines now:

"Cute haircuts that daddy AND Jesus will love"

"Ask Amy: My neighbor has GREEN HAIR!!! "

"Fall Flipflop Fashion"

"Kirk Cameron Tells All"

He knows the words to Disney songs.  And someone with him is chanting Mickey! Mickey! Mickey! Like they know Frozen!!

Not yet. But since they are getting more and more mainstream (or at least try to appear more mainstream) I wouldn't be surprised if we see them in Disneyworld in a few years. The younger kids have already been much more exposed to worldly culture than the older ones when they were little.

18 minutes ago, ophelia said:

Not yet. But since they are getting more and more mainstream (or at least try to appear more mainstream) I wouldn't be surprised if we see them in Disneyworld in a few years. The younger kids have already been much more exposed to worldly culture than the older ones when they were little.

Didn't the Duggars end up in Disneyland years ago, after going to a dude ranch in the Southwest?  I believe it was before Josh was even engaged. I remember Disneyland was the very end of their road trip.

I don't know. I think the roadtrip episodes are the only ones that I didn't watch. At least from the early specials. I stopped watching after Josie's birth.

Didn't the Duggars end up in Disneyland years ago, after going to a dude ranch in the Southwest?  I believe it was before Josh was even engaged. I remember Disneyland was the very end of their road trip.

Definitely. Google Duggars Disneyland. There are glorious prairie dress pics!

On 10/17/2017 at 12:43 PM, HereticHick said:

Special #4 "On the road with 16 children"

• Jellybean locked and unlocked this topic
  • Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived