IGNORED

Seewalds 24 - Bought the House from Grandma

choralcrusader8613

According to this Jessa announced toward the end of August. August 23rd if you want to be exact. So she was into her second trimester. 

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

According to this Jessa announced toward the end of August. August 23rd if you want to be exact. So she was into her second trimester. 

So S was 9 months? H is only 6 months now.  If she announces in November that would be on the same schedule.  

2 minutes ago, justoneoftwo said:

So S was 9 months? H is only 6 months now.  If she announces in November that would be on the same schedule.  

Yes, it's too early I think to be sure of spacing but she got pregnant when Spurgeon was six months old. She announced into her second trimester, Henry was born in February. So Henry is 6 months old now, which means that if it continues, a November announcement would be coming. It's all an if for right now because spacing isn't for sure. 

56 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

Did you guys see the pic of Trump looking at the eclipse with no glasses? :laughing-rollingred: 

Where is it? I wanna see it.

This is the ultimate of superficial snark on my part, but I think that picture of jessa looking at the eclipse is very unflattering.  She is a very pretty woman, but her profile is not attractive.  I have a weird thing about profiles.  I always find it interesting when someone is good looking, but has a less than attractive profile.  The actor Chris Pine is like that to me.  I think he is good looking straight on, but he has an unattractive profile.  Compare Paul Newman who was gorgeous straight on  and in profile. 

ANyway,  that is my superficial snarky comment quota for the day.

I'm sorry to say that there are some people who believe the warnings about staring at the eclipse are part of some sort of "Science Conspiracy" and have been encouraging people to "proudly stare into the sun" as an act of resistance.  

If ANY of our favorite fundies jumped on that bandwagon, I would not be at all shocked.  They're always desperate to prove those damn Intellectuals wrong.  Though I will have them all know that I learned not to look at an eclipse at home from my mother as a very young child.  This is hardly rocket science.  This is more Darwin Awards.  

Here's an example of the crazy in case you don't believe people are going around saying this (photo from Reddit):

https://i.redd.it/r8wtgnpr83hz.jpg

30 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Jessa? I think, but don't quote me on this, that she waited until she was out of the first trimester both times. 

They announced Spurgeon on April 21, 2015 and his due date was November 1. So they announced right around the end of her first trimester - possibly a bit before it ended. 

Henry was announced August 23, 2016 and he was due in early February. I'm pretty sure her first trimester ended around July 30th or so - so they sat on it for a bit before sharing. 

52 minutes ago, Queen said:

I'm glad that they haven't announced a 3rd pregnancy yet, I'm hoping they would take a small break until they continue with the baby train (from my perspective two small kids seems exhausting), but they probably won't. Gotta make those sweet soldiers for Jesus! :my_confused:

They conceived Henry six months after Spurgeon was born. Henry only turned six months on August 6. Its entirely possible they had pure dumb luck that time, but it's also possible she's either currently pregnant or will be very soon (because Schroedinger's Uterus.)

Why would that be a conspiracy?  Who would bother conspiring for that?  What is the proposed purpose?

What do they think the moon really is?  I wish they would tell me!

We can always hope that a Duggar daughter/in-law isn't pregnant, but who the heck knows these days. #SchroedingersUterus indeed. I think I'd like Benessa to have another boy next, just 'cause I think she's a good boy-mom. of course, Ben is also a pretty hands-on dad at this point but we have no idea if he'd be the same with a girl baby/toddler...

22 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Where is it? I wanna see it.

There's a link in the main Trump thread in the politics forum. :penguin-wink:

3 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

There's a link in the main Trump thread in the politics forum. :penguin-wink:

Thankyou. Having internetz problems this evening. It's on a go slow. 

47 minutes ago, justoneoftwo said:

Why would that be a conspiracy?  Who would bother conspiring for that?  What is the proposed purpose?

What do they think the moon really is?  I wish they would tell me!

It's ALL "sky trickery" that is believed by "globecucks".  

Sky trickery.  I wish we had time machines to send these folk back to the Dark Ages because god damn if they aren't trying their hardest to live there.  

Maybe I'm asking for too much logic, but if I'm going to put forth the effort to create a global conspiracy I'm going to get something out of it.  It would need to have a goal.  It would take a lot of effort, right?  What on earth do they think is happening in the world?  

My prediction was always that Jessa would announce Baby #3 around American Thanksgiving this year. We'll see.

What the hey, here're all my Duggar pregnancy announcement predictions:

1. Jessa - around American Thanksgiving.

2. Joy - same as Jessa. I'm not sure which will go first, but I'm predicting around the same time.

3. Kendra - around Christmas time or New Year's. I think she'll have a honeymoon baby.

4. Jinger - sometime next Spring, perhaps around Easter.

I'm not making any predictions for Jill or Anna as Jill just had a baby and Anna's still pregnant. 

Also, I'm usually wrong. 

18 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

It's ALL "sky trickery" that is believed by "globecucks".  

Sky trickery.  I wish we had time machines to send these folk back to the Dark Ages because god damn if they aren't trying their hardest to live there.  

Perhaps we should gift her a copy of the novel 'Doomsday Book'? 

I think the idea of fearing the Lord isn't necessarily FEARING God like you would if you saw a ghost.

I think it's a really deep conscious understanding of the capabilities we posses to be able to be callus,  mean, angry, vile, and possibly evil towards others. If we understood ourselves to be able to do this and feel remorse we have a healthy fear of doing it so as not to consciously do it again. 

I think that awe or reverence spoken of by others applies to this. We realize who we are in comparison to God, and its a healthy understanding . Not fear that God is going to come smite you to oblivion.

The thing with the Duggars, is it am not  convinced they see themselves of being shit capable of depravity.  For the exception of Josh. If all you have done is be a little bit bitchy,  or selfish people have the tendency to write it off as not being that bad. And never realized deep down they are as shitty as the next guy, or Josh. I think if they really understood and had a healthy fear , of who they were they wouldn't be on TV acting all righteous. Because they would understand they are just like you or me. They would not be twittering verses at us condemning us. 

1 hour ago, BeccaGrim said:

I cannot believe she looked at that Eclipse with no glasses. 

Donald Trump also thought he was too cool for eclipse glasses. I guess a lot of people enjoy having toasty retinas.

My brother fell asleep under a sun lamp once and had to go to Emory Hospital 3 hour away for treatment of his retinal burns.  Yep, looking at the sun with the naked eye is dangerous -and stupid!

2 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Donald Trump also thought he was too cool for eclipse glasses.

But he has the best eyes. Just terrific eyes!

Re Jessa looking at the eclipse: if she did look at it directly, she didn't listen to her mom either. There's a post on the Duggars FB and they apparently made homemade viewing devices. 

I also think she'll announce a pregnancy around November if they keep on schedule.

2 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Donald Trump also thought he was too cool for eclipse glasses. I guess a lot of people enjoy having toasty retinas.

Toasty Retinas shall be my new band name.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived