IGNORED

Seewalds 24 - Bought the House from Grandma

choralcrusader8613

Last thread here:

News on the block is that Ben and Jessa now own Grandma Mary's house. What they'll do with that ownership is anyone's guess.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Boob is moving his tribe to the compound, can't say as I'm surprised.  This frees up the little house for JoKen.  

12 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

So Boob is moving his tribe to the compound, can't say as I'm surprised.  This frees up the little house for JoKen.  

I'm confused. What does this mean....I missed something. Benessa are moving to the TTH compound?

5 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I'm confused. What does this mean....I missed something. Benessa are moving to the TTH compound?

read the post above mine

4 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

now that would not surprise me in the least.  Jessa will never ever escape.  She is the anti Jinger - Jana will raise her children while she gets pregnant every 13 months and will worry about the labour. 

this is so pathetic if it is true 

@allthegoodnamesrgone I think you're confused. Ben and Jessa now own the little house. I doubt they would have bought it just to turn around and sell it to Joe and Kendra.

Jessa's attitude reminds me a lot of Michelle.   I think she will cling to her headship, even if what Ben wants goes against what JB wants.  

27 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

read the post above mine

Well, actually maybe you are thinking of the log cabin house, which was moved to the TTH, but was said to be for Grandma Mary.

So many houses. So many Duggars.

22 minutes ago, nst said:

who told you that they own it? what am I missing ? 

Property records including sales are available online from the county (I use arcountydata and actdatascout) The little house was transferred from Grandma Duggar to Ben and Jessa by warranty deed on June 27, 2017 for an estimated sale price of $100,000.

Other recent changes:

• Also on June 27 the Dowell Rd. House (which I think is the pool house?) was transferred from JB & M to Grandma Duggar for an estimated $393,147. 
  • The 1755 S. Hoot Owl Ln. house was surveyed on June 5th, changed from a warranty deed to quitclaim deed for the trust on June 27th.
  • The S. Hoot Owl Ln. 3 acres was surveyed on June 27th and also changed from Mary to the trust on the same date with a quitclaim deed.
  • One of the Hoot Owl Ln houses. switched over from JB & M to Dillon and Amy on June 27th as well.
  • The MLK Blvd. property was changed from Duggar Properties to the trust on a warranty deed on June 29th.
  • Jinger and Jeremy bought a house in Laredo on June 5

well that is great a 22 year old just bought a house for a $100 grand 

life is insane 

these two 

so now they can sell that house and move to Laredo and be with the V's 

9 hours ago, Bethella said:

• One of the Hoot Owl Ln houses. switched over from JB & M to Dillon and Amy on June 27th as well.

So they must still get along with/look out for Amy, right?

I just spent way too much time on the property site.

So - has anyone else seen that Grandma Duggar bought the house that was just "sold" to the Seewalds from a family named Ruark? Isn't Ruark DQ's maiden name? Any relation? Has this already been discussed?

19 minutes ago, nst said:

well that is great a 22 year old just bought a house for a $100 grand 

life is insane 

these two 

Things like these let me question my worldview. Maybe after all I do not need two college degrees and plenty of internships... maybe all I need is Jesus and a human dude to pop out babies... 

25 minutes ago, nst said:

I doubt they will move to Laredo, Jessa likes the help that she gets at home.

12 minutes ago, rosastrohhut said:

Things like these let me question my worldview. Maybe after all I do not need two college degrees and plenty of internships... maybe all I need is Jesus and a human dude to pop out babies... 

I bought my first house at 24 without a college degree or any internships. Degrees ≠ ability to buy a house.

21 minutes ago, rosastrohhut said:

We have to remember apparently Jessa got all her money from TLC growing up and her wedding and birth specials and I was told here that she was worth $400 k - she essentially bought the house - Ben didn't do a thing except marry her and be in the wedding.  And the fact that houses are cheap there... but still I bet it is in his name now. 

I want to see the house she would rather have....

Just now, Mela99 said:

I wonder if they bought it for market price or got a deal since they're family.

I would say a bit of both 

I am just surprised that  Grandma Mary would actually sell it ....

Man, am I confused. Didn't Benessa have a small, two bedroom house/ Did they move into a slightly larger two bedroom house? At the rate she's producing kids, and don't forget, they want to ADOPT, that'll never be big enough for long!!

I do agree with the posters who say Jessa will never leave the comfort of the compound as long as there are sister/cousin wives available to raise her kids..

6 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I bought my first house at 24 without a college degree or any internships. Degrees ≠ ability to buy a house.

I was 27 but .. yeah. Same. Single and everything.

5 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

well then you are a wonderful person.  I didn't have the courage then 

Funny story - when I was 12 (and this over 33 years ago) my dad offered me $50 grand to buy a house in squamish (on the way to Whistler) and I declined because he said I just had to mow the lawn - we lived close enough but I declined because I didn't have the courage.  So again courage is a thing 

Just now, nst said:

I declined because I didn't have the courage

That is so sad. :( 

6 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

Man, am I confused. Didn't Benessa have a small, two bedroom house/ Did they move into a slightly larger two bedroom house? At the rate she's producing kids, and don't forget, they want to ADOPT, that'll never be big enough for long!!

I do agree with the posters who say Jessa will never leave the comfort of the compound as long as there are sister/cousin wives available to raise her kids..

The house they bought is the one they've lived in since they married. It's the same house that Fuckface and Anna lived in before moving to D.C. It had belonged to Grandma Mary for several years before it was transferred to Benessa last month. Some posters are speculating that Benessa will sell the house in order to get a down payment for a bigger place, but we don't actually know.

I think it's possible Benessa could leave the area... but I don't think it's likely. It really depends on whether Ben eventually finds work as a Pastor and, if he does, where.

2 minutes ago, karen77 said:

What is a warranty deed vs a quit claim deed?

Types of Deeds: The Quitclaim. A quitclaim deed does not have any statement ofwarranty, giving a flimsy level of protection to the transfer. It tells the beneficiary that the grantor does not warrant what (s)he owns, but is transferring the property the grantor thinks (s)he owns.Mar 27, 2013

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived