IGNORED

Dillards 35: Waiting on People Magazine

Coconut Flan

I sweep and mop with my left hand.  Only just realized that a few months ago.  I am very right handed.  However, I have wicked short tendons and am prone to tendonitis.  

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

whatever it is, it isn't something that's preventing her parents from taking their Hawaiian holiday.

These two don't strike me as being too worried about whether they are home to nurture their offspring.  Clearly the education, hands on parenting , and being emotionally  with their children left them years ago.  Obviously , they are assuming there is enough emotional and physical help to carry on without them.  

The behaviour these people have towards their own children is appalling.  It is more than abundantly clear they checked out ages ago. They espouse how Godly it is to have as many children as God gives, and yet.......they NEVER  seem to be there to raise them. I still get angry when I think about her passing off her INFANTS to an older child to raise. MY GAWD I could NEVER do that.  I was fiercely in love with my babies and nobody was gonna have them except me and my husband. I hated it when people wanted to hold my babies. I wanted to say go away that's my baby!

I don't find it that weird that Israel is with his Grandma. If you look at it from her view, she hardly gets to see him, and is probably thrilled with the chance to have some bonding time. I'm a long distance aunt to my two nieces and nephew, and we Facetime quite a bit. When I do see them in person, they know exactly who I am (they're similar ages to Israel - 22 months and 18 months). I think it's win-win for everyone. Derrick and Jill get some time to rest and bond with new baby, while Grandma gets to bond with Israel. 

When I was in band during grade school most of us who were percussionist tend to hover at amberdiouxist levels more then others. I always thought it was interesting.

There was a photo of the 3 of them very quickly after I was born. With S it was only Derrick.

With I there were loads of pics with family etc really quick. Nearly all the photos they released this time with S do not feature family. When Mechelle had issues she had to go to Little Rock, could this have happened to Jill?

We know that I was with Derrick's mum for a good while. Fundie norm is to have the mother back to her normal duties asap caring for her blessings with ease, pretty much from the day after the birth/release from hospital. Not sure how much grace they get even for a c-section.

Now Derrick posts this instead of an update or something about children and it just tops off how suspicious this whole thing seems. 

When Henry was born he was still seen plenty before his 'birth episode'.

45 minutes ago, danni9242 said:

There was a photo of the 3 of them very quickly after I was born. With S it was only Derrick.

With I there were loads of pics with family etc really quick. Nearly all the photos they released this time with S do not feature family. When Mechelle had issues she had to go to Little Rock, could this have happened to Jill?

We know that I was with Derrick's mum for a good while.

I don't mean to be obtuse but it looks amusing (to me) that when you abbreviate Israel's name to "I" it reads as though you are referring to yourself in the first person. It looks as though you are very closely acquainted with the Dillards. :my_blush:

4 hours ago, Mela99 said:

HOLY PENIS OWNER :laughing-rolling:

Rufus bless you, @Buzzard. You are a rare gem.  

I need someone to draft some biblical verses exhorting the holy penis. 

Ask and ye shall receive:

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a holy penis. (Jeremiah 29:11)

"Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your holy penis, they comfort me." (Psalm 23)

"Holy penis is patient, holy penis is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. " (1 Corinthians)

17 minutes ago, KnittingOwl said:

Thanks for the laugh, @VelociRapture. Really need it today. :)

Just because laughter is fantastic medicine for whatever ails you:

"I can do all this through holy penis who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13)

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only holy penis, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)

And, finally, a personal favorite...

"So do not fear, for I am with holy penis; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen holy penis and help holy penis; I will uphold holy penis with my righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10)

There are a lot of people on FJ who have more knowledge of the bible than the Duggars. And you're all going to hell. :devilish:It's going to be fun down there.

26 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

There are a lot of people on FJ who have more knowledge of the bible than the Duggars. And you're all going to hell. :devilish:It's going to be fun down there.

FJ PARTY IN HELL, WHOO!!! :dance::happy-partydance:Is there like a room we can reserve or something where we can all hang out and meet and have name tags with our usernames on them?

9 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

FJ PARTY IN HELL, WHOO!!! :dance::happy-partydance:Is there like a room we can reserve or something where we can all hang out and meet and have name tags with our usernames on them?

count me in,  Ive always said the best people are slated for hell.

All I can think of is that scene in the Office, during the "dinner party" episode ~ michaels chuckling about burning in Hell, and Angela off to the side gives them the side eye, "you shouldn't joke about that" (in this kinda sing songy way)

I feel like right now, any fundies reading this thread, are probably snickering this at their screens right now :P

5 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

This is better than when they replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter. ... Can I send you a solid chocolate trophy@velocirapture??

Only if it's shaped like a holy penis. :pb_lol:

24 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

This is better than when they replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter. ... Can I send you a solid chocolate trophy@velocirapture??

17 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Only if it's shaped like a holy penis. :pb_lol:

Oh man, speaking of...I recommend not buying the chocolate Harry Potter wand at Wizarding World. I did the first time I went, and then I realized I just couldn't eat it. Everytime I tried I felt like I was deep throating (thank you, autocorrect, for changing that to "thrusting") Harry Potter's penis, and I would get too embarrassed even if I was alone. I finally ate it when I brought it to the midnight premiere of the final Harry Potter movie. One of my friends was really upset about something and seemed like he wouldn't be able to enjoy the movie. So I got his attention and looked directly at him as I stuck Harry's wand in my mouth. 

He was a mixture of amused and horrified, especially since I was known as being the innocent one of the group.

1 hour ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Scooch over and let me sit by you. This is gonna be the best party ever. :)

Just now, SapphireSlytherin said:

Scooch over and let me sit by you. This is gonna be the best party ever. :)

We might as well play Harry Potter drinking games, since both of those will send us to hell, right?

Spoiler

Quidditch-Butterbeer-Pong-01302016.jpg

42 minutes ago, zygote373 said:

Not the kind of Dillard family update I was hoping for. :( Now I really wonder what's up.

SUCH a weird thing to post :pb_neutral:

As for the Instagram post, I'm still not convinced that *something* awful hasn't has happened to Jill.  I just can't shake it . . . It's a horrible thought, but erm, is it possible she had to get a hysterectomy?

^ I know, that is literally THE worst.case.scenario (besides of course something being wrong with Sam).  But i dunno, something is off . . . I wonder how they'll address whatever the heck it is.  I don't think they're trying to hide out over nothing, just to raise a false sense of panic among the public.  I genuinely worry that something happened to Jill.  Something permanent :/

Though I hope that's not the case!!

3 minutes ago, Fun Undies said:

I don't think they're trying to hide out over nothing, just to raise a false sense of panic among the public.

The more I think about it, the more I'm starting to believe that the number of people who truly give half-a-shit about the Duggars must be incredibly small.

12 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

We might as well play Harry Potter drinking games, since both of those will send us to hell, right?

Hide contents

Quidditch-Butterbeer-Pong-01302016.jpg

Holy Fuck I need this game!!!!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived