IGNORED

Anna, Josh, & the Ever Multiplying M Kids, Part 12: Babywatch Continues

Destiny

Riding the Idle Speculation Bus here, but chances are Anna is also going to be speaking about Marriage and Forgiveness and having her ten month pregnant belly as evidence of how a good Fundie wife should forgive her man. Not sure why only the eldest two kids are on parade. Perhaps the little ones are too squirmy to sit or have colds. 

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe someone offered to help her down but she declined.

Didn't Joy say one of her sisters bought the dress on amazon? Maybe there was a good deal and they stocked up. It's kind of weird but I can see it. It would make sense if Joy were pregnant too. Maybe Jessa's pregnant again as well - we'll know if she's spotted wearing that dress. :P

21 minutes ago, molecule said:

I have the livestream on right now. Some guy dressed as a pirate (the hat, eye patch, etc.) sang a song, so I was at least mildly entertained.

I grew up near Rockford, and I think I might have been at that church for a cousin's wedding.

ETA: Turns out I was watching a replay of this morning's livestream. It ended with an announcement that children could be photographed with Pastor Pirate. Yikes.

Right, there is no service tonight. It must be a special event of some kind, maybe for RU alumni or something. (I didn't receive a chruch service email, which should have been my first clue). OR there is a service, but they're not live streaming it due to Smuggar's presence. 

I dunno, it seems weird timing to do a tour or promotion with Anna so heavily preggers. My first thought was that Josh did something to land in Jesus jail. But maybe they are trying to change public perception ahead of M5 and the counting on premiere in September.

3 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Didn't Joy say one of her sisters bought the dress on amazon? Maybe there was a good deal and they stocked up. It's kind of weird but I can see it. It would make sense if Joy were pregnant too. Maybe Jessa's pregnant again as well - we'll know if she's spotted wearing that dress. :P

I really hope Joy isn't pregnant if she was off road dirt biking yesterday. I would like to think even the idiot Duggar's would frown upon such activities, that would risk that precious arrow in her quiver.  No it isn't forbidden, but it isn't advised either, especially since she said she'd never done it before. 

1 minute ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I really hope Joy isn't pregnant if she was off road dirt biking yesterday. I would like to think even the idiot Duggar's would frown upon such activities, that would risk that precious arrow in her quiver.  No it isn't forbidden, but it isn't advised either, especially since she said she'd never done it before. 

Yeah, that honestly makes me think she probably isn't, but then part of me whispers, "It's the Duggars, though..."

I know the video was only a few seconds long but it was refreshing to see Anna kind of cold towards Josh. I don't think they even acknowledged each other when she walked away. My guess is he is speaking at the Jesus jail to "encourage" the people still there. As for Anna tagging along I am not surprised. She went on a book tour with the Duggars on the bus all around the US when she was 38 weeks pregnant and didn't seem to care that she could give birth on the bus. Didn't she also move across the country a few days after Marcus was born? 

It seems strange to us because pregnancy and delivery is an even that happens a couple of times but to them, it's a pretty normal thing. If life completely stopped when it was time to have a baby thy would never go anywhere! I also think it was rather rude of them to not help her or anything but at the same time when I was pregnant I got annoyed when people catered to me. I was fortunate enough to never feel uncomfortable when  I was 9 months pregnant and got kind of offended when people would treat me like I couldn't do simple tasks. Hopefully that is the case but with Josh you never know. I still can't believe h took a nap while his wife was in active labor. 

6 minutes ago, Incognito22 said:

Would she be even far enough along to need maternity wear anyway?  

No, but if she's going to spend the next 20 years pregnant, everything is eventually going to be maternity wear.  She could just be preparing, and sadly knowing this family that is exactly what she's doing. 

I was thinking more like maybe it's a dress that can stretch so much it could accommodate a pregnant belly. 

First off, that dress looks like a tablecloth. And second, please Rufus don't let M5 be born on the 27th. I don't want to share a birthday with a Duggar! 

Remember how they used to all wear the same damn shirt? Now they're wearing the same ugly ass dresses. 

F4DAF16D-F3DB-4576-9BCB-E08EF546602F-4855-000003923EA398F9.jpeg

Isn't that other girl Tabitha Paine and her  rapist husband?

My money is totally on a speaking engagement about redemption. 

3 minutes ago, OhNoNike said:

Isn't that other girl Tabitha Paine and her  rapist husband?

My money is totally on a speaking engagement about redemption. 

Bingo! Bet you're right!!! 

No, that's not Tabitha Paine or her husband, unless I'm missing something? The unknown (to me) man and woman in the video and Tabitha Paine and he-who-must-not-be-named look completely different:

Spoiler

vidpeople.png.9c73f7c2e71aac411947f18d0a4275d6.pngtabby.jpg.3501c07c1559a35a26585ab65e9a250b.jpg

1 hour ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Rude that no one even offered Anna a hand down, fucking assholes, but why would they help her, she is there to serve them. :562479521d2a1_32(3): What is the deal with her and Joy having the same dress? That is weird, and has me more than a little worried that she could be pregnant, though it isn't a maternity dress but a nice cool comfortable modest dress, so hopefully it was just bough because it makes both good modest comfortable wearing while working well as maternity wear as well.

It's not maternity, I've seen it on amazon. Plus their friend Heidi ( who isn't married so not pregnant) also wore it per this pic which was posted last Friday so I'm pretty sure they all just bought the same dress. Also, Joy wouldn't have gone dirt biking pregnant ( one would hope)

IMG_1728.JPG

I went dirt biking, water parking, and helped with haying while I was pregnant. No big deal, really. 

I mean... the only thing I can think of is that Anna, Joy and Heidi are all pretty good candidates for Kendra's bridesmaids. But those look pretty damn casual to be bridesmaids' dresses, and why would they all be wearing their bridesmaids' dresses before the wedding, anyway? Is it possible that there was some kind of bachelorette/pre-wedding event to which all the bridesmaids wore matching dresses? It's just so weird to me that they all bought the exact same dress and wore it around the same time. Totally harmless, but weird enough for me to think there might be some other explanation.

11 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

No, that's not Tabitha Paine or her husband, unless I'm missing something? The unknown (to me) man and woman in the video and Tabitha Paine and he-who-must-not-be-named look completely different:

Reveal hidden contents

vidpeople.png.9c73f7c2e71aac411947f18d0a4275d6.pngtabby.jpg.3501c07c1559a35a26585ab65e9a250b.jpg

I thought this girl/man to her left looked like her and him. (Screenshot from the freeze frame in the article).

But I guess not!  The guy has more hair and different nose.

image.png

Just now, OhNoNike said:

I thought this girl/man to her left looked like her and him. (Screenshot from the freeze frame in the article)

[snip]

The guy is Josh and the girl is the same one from the photo I posted.

Poor Anna! She has to be so uncomfortable! Fuckface looks the same as always. 

Here's my guess:  Part of the deal JB made with RU is that Josh would help promote RU.  Last week, David Rodrigues dropped off some kwality fundie literature, and it's to be distributed while Josh enlightens the sinners.  The two oldest M-kids, who would have been most affected by Josh's absence, will see that their dad was at a place where he helps people.  Anna's presence, especially her belly, is there to provide proof that the Lord has forgiven and granted a son.

I think it's smart for Joy to buy some clothes that could work as maternity clothes. Heck, I don't plan on any pregnancies for a couple years, but it's taken me so long to put together a good work wardrobe that I sometimes think when buying dresses, "hey, this could work until about month 7!" Also, I'm super cheap...

But still, super weird that at least 3 of them have the same weird mis-matchy dress.

Off topic but,  Ugh, that picture of  pretty Tabitha and the raping ugly creep.  Why would her family condone that match?  Be enamored all you want with Chad but that guy was cool with his sister marrying  that guy.  It really speaks volumes about the inner workings of this cult.  Blech.  Poor girl.  

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived