IGNORED

Anna, Josh, & the Ever Multiplying M Kids, Part 12: Babywatch Continues

Destiny

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My teenage daughter suggested the name Maroon 5 for the M5 baby. Sounds good to me, lol.

Anna goes into labor on the morning of the wedding but being a good helpmeet and wanting to keep sweet she doesn't say anything.  She gets the 4 kids dressed and pressed for church after making them breakfast.  Labors her way quietly through the ceremony in a bridesmaid dress on the alter.  Makes it half way up the aisle during the recessional when M5 decides to emerge. Jill throws her bouquet at Derrick and crouches down to catch the baby. They wrap him in Kendra's veil and then line up for pictures.  

36 minutes ago, JMO said:

Anna goes into labor on the morning of the wedding but being a good helpmeet and wanting to keep sweet she doesn't say anything.  She gets the 4 kids dressed and pressed for church after making them breakfast.  Labors her way quietly through the ceremony in a bridesmaid dress on the alter.  Makes it half way up the aisle during the recessional when M5 decides to emerge. Jill throws her bouquet at Derrick and crouches down to catch the baby. They wrap him in Kendra's veil and then line up for pictures.  

If she was that good of a helpmeet she'd produce the baby without anyone noticing and then get back to making the sandwiches ;) 

P.S. I know it's a Duggar wedding so the chances of sandwiches are slim to none :D 

2 hours ago, of_the_lioness said:

M'Audrey II. :pb_lol:

That might be dangerous. I can see several in their circle looking like plant food to me. Josh... Derick... Jim Bob...

Feed me, Seymour!

7 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

That being said, I really thought M5 would be here by now. Maybe he is! :P 

My contribution:  August 16.  And his name is Macavity.

"Macavity's the Mystery Babe: he's called the Hidden Child—
For he's the latest Smuggar kid whose absence makes us wild.
He's the bafflement of FJ's sleuths, the Baby Watchers Jeer:
For when we read this thread each time—Macavity's not here!"

Sorry T.S. Elliot.

Ok I'll bite. 

Name: Martin Luther the King Duggar

DOB: September 2, 3:59 pm

Weight: 6 lbs, 8 oz 

Birth location: on the toilet, at JoKen's wedding

Josh's location: Sitting in the pew, using Meredith to hide his face from TLC cameras

Alright UNPOPULAR OPINION  TIME and I'm not trying to call anyone out but- I feel bad for Anna with how much teasing she gets about the toilet birth.  She seems like a sensitive person to me whose already been through shitty stuff, and while I disagree with a lot of her choices and I grapple with her staying with Fuckface it seems to me during the birth episodes she always seemed like she rather not be filmed and I just feel kinda empathetic towards that.  Mainly because it's not like she has a say if she gives birth on national TV because Jesus and all. I am rambling now lol but y'all get it. 

3 hours ago, Daisy0322 said:

Alright UNPOPULAR OPINION  TIME and I'm not trying to call anyone out but- I feel bad for Anna with how much teasing she gets about the toilet birth.  She seems like a sensitive person to me whose already been through shitty stuff, and while I disagree with a lot of her choices and I grapple with her staying with Fuckface it seems to me during the birth episodes she always seemed like she rather not be filmed and I just feel kinda empathetic towards that.  Mainly because it's not like she has a say if she gives birth on national TV because Jesus and all. I am rambling now lol but y'all get it. 

For me, I feel like most of the teasing originated because we thought it was shitty for her to be filmed having the baby on the toilet.  TLC allowed her no privacy at that moment or any of her birth. Giving birth on the toilet is not uncommon but having it broadcast to millions is. 

9 minutes ago, JMO said:

TLC allowed her no privacy at that moment or any of her birth. Giving birth on the toilet is not uncommon but having it broadcast to millions is. 

It wasn't for TLC to allow.  It was given to TLC by Anna and Josh, and of course Jim Bob, in exchange for coinage.

I'll accept arguments that Anna had to go along with her headship, but TLC didn't steal anything here. It was a mutually agreed upon arrangement.

Josh and Anna got paid for what she did. Paid well enough  for her and her children to life an upper middle class lifestyle at least for the forceable future. 

I bet she doesn't loose sleep over potty gate :)

Am I the only one that feels like Meredith has been forgotten in all this drama? Like, I don't know one damn thing about that baby. 

32 minutes ago, KelseyAnn said:

Am I the only one that feels like Meredith has been forgotten in all this drama? Like, I don't know one damn thing about that baby. 

Silly goose - only the NEW marriage bandaid baby (and miracle crown wearing Josie) matter! 

36 minutes ago, KelseyAnn said:

No more or less than the third child.  I honestly can't remember his name right now and can't be arsed to look it up.

Most likely as the Duggars continue to fade from real notoriety and they continue to breed every year  We won't get to "know" the new generation of GrandDuggars like we have in past. They'll be just too many and too frequent to be of interest unless it's an event like triplets maybe.  If anyone even knows the name of Jill's fifth son or Jessas fourth daughter  I will be surprised frankly. 

11 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

No more or less than the third child.  I honestly can't remember his name right now and can't be arsed to look it up.

Marcus Anthony I only remember it because I still can't believe they picked it. 

5 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

If anyone even knows the name of Jill's fifth son or Jessas fourth daughter  I will be surprised frankly. 

Feivel Bill Dillard and Tammy Faye Hutchinson Seewald.

3 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Feivel Bill Dillard and Tammy Faye Hutchinson Seewald.

Oh, please leave Tammy Faye out of it!  She was nuts, but mostly nice.

4 hours ago, Daisy0322 said:

WHY was that allowed to be filmed and shown?

Come on, these are people who black out knee, clavicles and shoulders. 

Eff the Duggars for allowing that.

Mission Gothard Duggar will be born at Walmart and receive a free month's worth of diapers and a bible.  Twelve seconds after his name is released to the media, JB will receive a frantic call from Gothard, who doesn't want his name associated with Joshley.  People will occasionally ask why the name was chosen and be told that while there may have been some mildly inappropriate behavior, forgiveness is considered divine.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived