IGNORED

Anna, Josh, & the Ever Multiplying M Kids, Part 12: Babywatch Continues

Destiny

4 minutes ago, molecule said:

There's something about the way she is carrying that is very similar to when I was pregnant with my twins. Do we know she is growing only one baby?

When they announced the pregnancy they said that they were having a son. So unless they were lying, or one baby was hiding behind the other on the ultrasound and they still don't know/don't care to announce, she's only having one.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was high risk having multiple u/s  in the first 20 weeks of my last two pregnancies and my dr. took a guess at their sex at my 12 week u/s. He was right both times and claimed a 90% accuracy rate at 12 weeks. 

My guess is Anna was at least 15 weeks when they publicly announced though, especially since they announced the sec at the same time. I don't know that they would have announced the sec that early without a blood test confirming it and I don't see Anna doing that test. So, my guess is she is 37/38 weeks or so now. I traveled (including a long haul international flight) early in mybthird trimester but not that close to my due date. We have seen Anna travel very late in pregnancy before however so I don't find that too surprising for her. 

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

When they announced the pregnancy they said that they were having a son. So unless they were lying, or one baby was hiding behind the other on the ultrasound and they still don't know/don't care to announce, she's only having one.

As Jessa would say, "It could be twins.   You never know."

It could also be a problem announcing that it is twins because it would be the first grandtwins and if they were born to the Great Sinner and his wife and not one of the Sweet Precious Girls it could be that they couldn't flaunt them as much.    

If they really were having twins  they could say, LOOK!  God has forgiven our dear sweet Josh by blessing him with precious twins!   That would be the way to get him back on TV

Wonder if this is some sort of family reunion day at RU, based on Patch being there.  Am thinking maybe the kids look uncomfortable because they've gotten unused to being photographed in public.

It's a Schroedinger's pregnancy ... she could have given birth to the baby or she could still be pregnant.

Based on how they've acted in previous pregnancies and the general level of prenatal care among the young marrieds in the Duggar clan I'm of the belief that some point between 16 and 20 weeks she went to a boutique ultrasound place to find out the sex.  She's looking mighty pregnant here and I do think she's due any day.  Bless her for going to this and smiling and cramming herself into that plane.  Josh can go to hell for not helping her out of the plane and instead guzzling back the last of whatever drink that was.  Not to mention that there were several other adult males that could have helped her.  I swear that plane was like a clown car, people kept spilling out. 

Spotted the vid earlier on (why yes, I was taking two mins for myself in the toilet and avoiding the family. Some days are for contentment and some days are not. I'll work on it tomorrow).

Nice frock at least. Seems she's had something slightlier more comfy than what I can (vaguely) remember seeing her wear heavily preggers before.

While of course a woman carrying twins will look larger than if she were carrying a singleton, in my limited experience it seems like individual differences are a bigger factor when considering how big different women look. I mean, I've known women who looked smaller at the end of their pregnancy with twins than some other women looked with just one baby. My mom, for example, says she carries small (she's also quite tall so that might be a factor) so when she had twins she felt huge compared to previous pregnancies while other women found it hard to believe she was carrying twins.

If God had blessed the Smuggars with TWIN band-aid babies, not only would we know by now, but I guarantee we'd be sick of hearing about it.  Now, maybe the second baby is hiding, but there is NO WAY they would have kept the blessing of twins quiet for this long.  That would be the ULTIMATE show of God's forgiveness and Josh's full redemption in the eyes of the Lord.  

If they are having multiples, they aren't aware.   

Yeah, if they were having twins, there would have been a People spread. 

I think she announced around 16 weeks, and you can find out the sex that early. I don't see her being pregnant into September, but who knows. My one friend always looks ready to pop when she's in her 7th month, so some women just carry really big. 

18 hours ago, JesusCampSongs said:

Because nothing says, "I'm not a selfish douchebag anymore" quite like hauling your super pregnant wife all over hell's half-acre in an effort to promote said new identity. :2wankers:

Look at what a changed committed good man I am now--redeemed, saved by Jesus Jail--and oh wait...what pregnant wife? 

I'm in NW Georgia, and can I just say that the eclipse was so cool!  We only got 97% totality here.  Anna should have had an eclipse baby!

None of the menfolk even seemed to turn and offer to help Anna.  The unknown woman may have.  None of the Duggar men are gentlemen. We have seen that demonstrated time and again.

We watched the partial eclipse from the backyard.  Mr. Tribe (who is a gentleman) made us a pinhole camera.  Our eldest son, Swampie Jr. drove three hours from home to catch the full eclipse in SC.  He said people were lined up on the sides of the road to see the event.

5 hours ago, molecule said:

I like Anna's dress (the dress part, not the stripes). There's something about the way she is carrying that is very similar to when I was pregnant with my twins. Do we know she is growing only one baby?

I thought the stripes were a stripey T-shirt worn under the dress?!

1 hour ago, MadeItOut said:

Spotted the vid earlier on (why yes, I was taking two mins for myself in the toilet and avoiding the family. Some days are for contentment and some days are not. I'll work on it tomorrow).

Nice frock at least. Seems she's had something slightlier more comfy than what I can (vaguely) remember seeing her wear heavily preggers before.

Joy was seen in the exact same frock on a dirt bike. 

2017-08-21 (5).png

When she got off the plane it actually reminded me how orange fuckface (t*ump) never gets up to greet or pick up Malaria. So duggar fuckface is just another reminder how horrible of an individual again he is.

Also can I change my guess to August 28th? Same everything else!

Spoiler

M Kid Number 5 Birth Pool

Names:

Andrew Matthew- lexiloumarie

Gabriel- Mela99

Gabriel Matthew- shock928 (wildcard)

James Alexander Malcolm Mackynzie- AuntCloud

James Robert “Little Jim Bob”- Mela99

Luke Seventeenfour- TuringMachine

Macavity- Palimpsest

Maccabee Joshua- Lurker

Machiah- aprilx(2)

Machias- Lizzybet

Machiavelli- onekidanddone

Macklin- justmy2cents

Macon- IReallyAmHopewell(4)

Madison Ashley-  Glasgowghril, twoanddone

Maddox- ihaveanexamintwodays, flycat

Maddox Joshua- snickerz

Magruder- Georgiana

Major Joshua- Nice Pair

Makepeace-Snarkangel Gabriel

Malachi- singsingsing, clueless, mango_fandango, bananabread, aprilx, IReallyAmHopewell(2), Dr. Fundie Stalker

Malachi Daniel- WiseGirl

Malachi Joshua- MayMay1123

Malachi Judah- GoddessOfVictory

Malachi Nathaniel- eveandadam

Malachi Robert- Dogalog

Malakai Joshua- Million Children for Jesus (1)

Malcolm- ihaveaneamintwodays, Gillyweed

Malcolm Garrett- Taylurker

Malcolm Joshua- SassyPants

Malcolm Reynolds- tabitha2 (You can’t take the sky from him! :D )

Manahethites- Knight of Ni

Manasseh Joshua- hollyandivy

Mannis- MadeItOut(1)

Manuel Christopher- freshlemonade

Mark- TeamDeFraudinSquad

Mark David- PainfullyAware

Mark Isaiah- tsukinokawa

Marmaduke JimBob- SapphireSlytherin

Marshall Joshua- Berty K

Martin- singsingsing (wildcard), VelociRapture(3), albanuadh_1(2)

Martin James- Markie, Melissa1977

Martin Luther the King- WhoompThereItIs

Martin Robert- Kelsey (2)

Marvin- Greendoor

Martyn- MadeItOut(2)

Martyn Luther- meee

Mason- Markie(3), ihaveanexamintwodays, singsingsing, VelociRapture (1), nickelodeon, MayTheWilberforceBeWithYou, IReallyAmHopewell(3)

Mason Alexander- Pinkdrink

Mason Daniel- Rachel333

Mason James- Berta McGee

Mason Joshua- pook, Jatalie1996 JDuggs          

Mason Robert- Kelsey, HRM1216 (2), mysteriablue

Mathias Joshua- wikinggirl, Ding Dong Duggar,

Mathius Joshua- Indigo

Matthias- KelseyAnn

Matthias Daniel- tabitha2

Matthew- Markie(2), singsingsing, HarleyQuinn, albanuadh_1(1), JordynDarby5, Daisy0322, frugalitymom, AlwaysExcited, TeamDefraudinSquad(2), IReallyAmHopewell (1), JMO, ihaveanexamintwodays, GnomeCat

Matthew Aaron- Nashville92

Matthew Adam- Karam

Matthew Andrew- lexiloumarie

Matthew Asher- Chewing Gum

Matthew Caleb- Million Children For Jesus(1)

Matthew Christopher- VineHeart137

Matthew David- VixenToast, FrozenSmile

Matthew Dobson- Dandruff

Matthew Hosea- The Wanderer

Matthew Isaiah- SorenaJ, anaandrade, sadiZ

Matthew Jacob- Sydney Fox

Matthew James- sadiZ, VeryNikeSeamstress, ChunkyBarbie, Kaylo

Matthew John- NewSeasonOfLife

Matthew Joseph- RhythmicSkater

Matthew Joshua- JermajestyDuggar, anjulibai, Glasgowghirl, jerkit, viii, HRM1216. TuringMachine, Phoenix, kachuu, albireo, Chicken bones, JPickleDuggar, CarrotCake, justmurrayed, ThunderRolls, breakfree, Dugg@rTime, hollywood

Matthew Lazarus- gilora

Matthew Lee- RosyDaisy

Matthew Keller- purjolok84

Matthew Micah- ExposedKnees

Matthew Noah- Miggy

Matthew Paul- AlwaysExcited (1)

Matthew Rene- purjolok84(1)

Matthew Robert- marmalade, VelociRapture, mango_fandango, adidas, season of life, AlwaysExcited(2)

Matthew Thomas- Fluffypaws

Matthew Zachary- Million Children For Jesus (3), Wenny

Maudlin Gene- sansan

Maurice Luke- Teacup

Maxon James- Chicken bones

Maverick- Honeysuckle

Max- onekidanddone

Max Joshua- snickerz

Maxwell Joshua- MotherOfDragons, Rowan, Cheetah

Maxwell Robert- Glasgowghirl  

Mea Culpa- CinnaJen

Megatron- MadeItOut(3)

Melchizedek- Audrey2

Melvin Issac- itqitc

Mepibostheth- Audrey2

Mephistopheles Rufus- uber frau

Meriwether Forgiven- prayawaythefundie

Merrick John- Quiver Full of Kittens

Meshach- KnittingOwl

Messiah Joshua- Jane M., mstee

Metatron- MadeItOut(3 actually but I’m leaving Megatron because it tickles my funny bone! :P )

Methuselah- Audrey2

Micah- KelseyAnn (2), candygirl200413

Micah Keller- Ms Lucy Fur

Micah Matthew- shock928

Micah Justice- SadieJane

Miles- singsingsing (wildcard), JoyJoy, Snarkle Motion

Miles Gabriel- Suz8710

Milo-  So-Virgin-It-Hurts

Mingus- TeddyBonkers

Mitchell- IREallyAmHopewell(5)

Mitchell Joshua- Kangaroo

Mitchell Robert- Gobsmacked

Mobert Mame- Pasta

Monroe Joshua- jegfile

Morgan Clement- habert

Morgan Freeman- dpndetfarm

Mortimer Chance- Hortense Peyrac

Mortimer Tobias- ChickenettiLuvr

Moses- Carm_88, VelociRapture (2), Georgiana

Moses James Robert- Lillybee

Moses John- BeccaGrim

Moses Joshua- pamplemousse

Moshe Joshua- OyToTheVey, Jaedzia,

Myles David- InTheNameOfRufus

Myles Joshua- TeaGrannie

Nathaniel Daniel- MissKnowItAll

Phoenix Robert- neurogirl

Robert- Bad Wolf

William Matthew- NeverBeenKissed

William Zachery- MissKnowItAll

Date:

July 19th- season of life

July 20th- AlwaysExcited

July 21st- Miggy

July 24th- NewSeasonOfLife

July 25th- eveandadam, hollyandivy

July 27th- Fluffypaws, jegfile

July 28th- Million Children For Jesus, CinnaJen

July 29th- Taylurker

July 30th- Quiver Full of Kittens, Chicken bones

July 31st- Vixen Toast, kachuu, Berta McGee

August 1st- The Wanderer, tabitha2, BeccaGrim

August 2nd- habert, adidas, Honeysuckle, ExposedKnees, SassyPants, flycat, sadiZ

August 3rd- Jatalie1996, MayMay112, OyToTheVey, GoddessOfVictory

August 4th- Kelsey, wikinggirl, ihaveanexamintwodays

August 5th- sadiZ, Hortense Peyrac, JoyJoy, meee

August 6th- JMO, SadieJane

Late Night August 5th/Early August 6th- VeryNikeSeamstress

Late Night August 6th/Early August 7th- MadeItOut

August 7th- Markie, freshlemonade, Daisy0322, WiseGirl, Jaedzia, Rowan

August 8th- JDuggs, Gobsmacked, viii, pook (2:11am), TuringMachine, candygirl200413, Sydney Fox, Ding Dong Duggar, Berty K, pamplemousse, Indigo, mstee

August 9th- aprilx, RosyDaisy, gilora

August 10th- anaandrade, Lurker, TeamDefraudinSquad, TeaGrannie, Pinkdrink, JPickleDuggar, Nashville92, hollywood

August 11th- JordynDarby5, Gillyweed, TeamDefraudinSquad, Jane M, Justmurrayed

August 12th- neurogirl, Kaylo, CarrotCake, Dugg@rTime, hollywood

August 13th- MissKnowItAll, Suz8710, praythefundieaway (at night during a mighty thunderstorm), VineHeart137, mysteriablue, JMO

August 14th- JermajestyDuggar, Lizzybet

August 15th- itqitc, So-Virgin-It-Hurts, albanuadh_1, SapphireSlytherin, Nice Pair

August 16th- HRM1216, Daisy0322, Palimpsest

August 17th- Bad Wolf

August 18th- dpndetfarm

August 19th- Rachel333, SorenaJ, ChunkyBarbie, uber frau, justmy2cents

August 20th- Phoenix

August 21st at 2am- KelseyAnn, Cheetah, Buzzard (2:20pm), snickerz

August 22nd- Carm_88

August 23rd- breakfree

August 24th- MayTheWilberforceBeWithYou

August 25th- InTheNameOfRufus

August 27th- tsukinokawa

August 28th- anjulibai, Snarkle Motion, candygirl200413

August 29th- Mela99

September 2nd- ThunderRolls, WhoompThereItIs(3:59pm)

September 3rd- Chewing Gum

September 5th- frugalitymom

September 8th- FrozenSmile

September 13th- Kangaroo

September 16th- Karma

Weight

6lbs 8oz- WhoompThereItIs

7lbs 3oz- viii, Wenny

7lbs 6oz- OyToTheVey, mysteriablue

7lbs 7oz- MissKnowItAll, Jaedzia

7lbs 8oz- MadeItOut, WiseGirl, candygirl200413

7lbs 9oz- jerkit, pook

7lbs 10oz- InTheNameOfRufus

7lbs 12oz- Quiver Full of Kittens, Berta McGee, Pinkdrink

7lbs 14oz- freshlemonade, SadieJane

7lbs 15oz- Lizzybet

8lbs- JermajestyDuggar, habert, anaandrade, So-Virgin-It-Hurts, albanuadh_1, AlwaysExcited, Jane M., ihaveanexamintwodays, Nice Pair

8lbs 1 oz- Rachel33, MayTheWilberforceBeWithYou, HRM1216, CinnaJen, JMO, meee

8lbs 2oz- adidas, Chewing Gum, flycat, hollywood

8lbs 3oz- Daisy0322, Jatalie1996, Gillyweed, Bad Wolf, Gobsmacked, MayMay1123, gilora

8 lbs 4oz- Sorenaj, The Wanderer, anjulibai, itqitc, VeryNikeSeamstress, RosyDaisy, Ding Dong Duggar, Kaylo, JPickleDuggar, Cheetah

8lbs 5oz- Carm_88, aprilx, hollyandivy, jegfile, SassyPants

8lbs 6oz- NewSeasonOfLife, Suz8710, Kangaroo, ThunderRolls, FrozenSmile, justmy2cents

8lbs 7oz- dpndetfarm, Sydney Fox, breakfree

8lbs 8oz- JDuggs, ExposedKnees, TuringMachine, Fluffypaws, pamplemousse, uber frau, Dugg@rTime

8lbs 9oz- Taylurker, TeamDefraudinSquad, GoddessofVictory

8lbs 10oz- Markie, Lurker, season of life, ChunkyBarbie, mstee

8lbs 11oz- Million Children For Jesus, Rowan

8lbs 12oz- Karma

8lbs 13oz- TeaGrannie                                           

9lbs 1oz- VixenToast, tabitha2, BeccaGrim

9lbs 2oz- PainfullyAware, snickerz

9lbs 6oz- Indigo

9lbs 9oz- sadiZ

8 pound range- KelseyAnn

9 pounds+ - Nashville92

Length

19 inches- MayTheWilberforceBeWithYou, gilora, Wenny

19.5 inches- sadiZ

20 inches- anaandrade, Jane M., ChunkyBarbie, ihaveanexamintwodays, Ding Dong Duggar, Pinkdrink, JPickleDuggar, BeccaGrim

20.5 inches- AlwaysExcited, HRM1216

21 inches- The Wanderer, Gobsmacked, Lurker, itqitc, viii, Taylurker, pook, Fluffypaws, Sydney Fox, SassyPants, Kaylo, SadieJane, ThunderRolls, mstee, mysteriablue, Nice Pair

21.5 inches- Million Children For Jesus, pamplemousse

22 inches- Daisy0322, Quiver Full of Kittens, VixenToast, Indigo, breakfree

23 inches- Nashville92

When They Will Announce

A week after he is born- Wenny

Within a Day- MadeItOut

A few days later- Nashville92, breakfree

Birth Location

Birth location: on the toilet, at JoKen's wedding

Josh's location: Sitting in the pew, using Meredith to hide his face from TLC cameras

Still pregnant as of now! 

The Daily Fail wrote another " sex pest" headline about Smugger. That's about all they're good for.

@JMO I love your reference to the clown car- I was like how many people can that plane hold?! 

Anna is a trooper for traveling that late in pregnancy (she looks like she's due any day now IMHO). 

Poor Anna must have been very uncomfortable and hot in the plane. Once seated she would be OK -ish. The A/C isn't very effective on small planes  when so many bodies are squashed in. Departing the plane wouldn't have been physically easy for her. She isn't very tall(?) but even so the head room isn't generous. Joshly,yet again, showed his true (deep evil selfish) self, he is posing, grinning and walking around the plane so all of his best sides could be caught on camera.  His awful father and unknown pal were doing the same. Poor Anna was left to cope. He has no moral compass because his father has none. Who was going to teach him? 

I've never driven a dirt bike etc, wouldn't it be dangerous to ride in a dress that could get caught up in a moving part somewhere? At least they wore helmets.

On 7 augusti 2017 at 1:20 AM, 2manyKidzzz said:

Monty Python Duggar

*singing* every sperm is saaacred... :my_angel:

Which Howler is it in that pic?  JD & Josiah with Mikey and Kenzie, but who's the teen infront of JD & Josiah?

3 minutes ago, imokit said:

Which Howler is it in that pic?  JD & Josiah with Mikey and Kenzie, but who's the teen infront of JD & Josiah?

Justin, I think! 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived