IGNORED

Anna, Josh, & the Ever Multiplying M Kids, Part 12: Babywatch Continues

Destiny

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Little girls face breaks my heart, I think it's Kenzie. I just wish they could have a normal childhood. 

That dress, yikes! It reminds me of the scene in the Sound of Music, where Maria is told to go be the governess at Captain Von Trapp's house and is given a dress. When she asks the nun why that dress didn't go to the poor (as the clothes the others wore when becoming a novitiate, or pre-nun did), she was told, "The poor don't want that one."

Wait, Joy has the same ugly dress. Guess they're just ordering multiples of modest dresses at the TTH :tw_grimace: 

Poor Anna looks uncomfortable.

Anna's dress aside, I can't imagine wearing high heels when I was that pregnant. I mostly stuck to Crocs and Birkenstocks my last couple of weeks. I hope she gets to relax and put her feet up and rest after their public appearance(s). 

I didn't realize Anna still did social media.

I also didn't realize Mackynzie has brown hair now. She used to be blonde, right? Totally normal for blonde hair to turn brown, of course (just wanted to clarify that I do know this :pb_lol:), I guess I just hadn't seen a picture of her in a while.

Mikey always looks a little over it. He's like the male version of Jenni.

JD looks good in that pic – younger and happier than usual, IMO. He looks a lot like Jana here!

Josh just makes my skin crawl. Vom.

So my SOTDRT maths skills are coming into play here. Watch as I wrongly calculate this!

For starters, let's assume 40 weeks for all theses pregnancies.

Jillymuffin announced her pregnancy on December 20th. Sex was announced January 30th, and Samuel was born July 8th. So initial announcement was approx 11 weeks, sex was 18 weeks and birth was 40 weeks.

Audrey Roloff (We really need to up the snarling on her), announced her pregnancy on 23 February (13 weeks). Yesterday she said she was 38 weeks. Sex was announced on April 2 as female (18 weeks!).

Anna's pregnancy was announced on March 17, approximately 3 weeks after Audrey and 3 months after Jill. Sex can be determined via blood tests as early as 10 weeks.

Jill was approximately 24 weeks at this announcement.

Now we know Jill gave birth just over 6 weeks ago. This means if Anna were 40 weeks today, they announced at 18 weeks (Seems reasonable right?)

That being said, 18 weeks is quite late to announce her pregnancy. 

Let's assume they found out at 10 weeks. That makes her due mid October? (Poor Anna If I am right!)

But if we say she's about 3 weeks behind Audrey, that makes her about 35 weeks, putting due date at around 18 September and the initial announcement at 14 weeks.

Basically none of this has any sort of merit, so if you bothered to read it I'm glad I've amused you while baby watch continues. And now my math has ended.

In response to someone previously who said Anna was cold to Josh it was actually the other way around. If you watch closely Anna hugs Josh right before she heads Inside And Josh Just Keeps Drinking His Coffee THen TUrns Away. Them SHe Tries Again And gets THe Same.

I know several people who own this exact dress.  This style of stripes mixed with floral is a new trend in my town for tops and dresses. Many shop it from Amazon. The style is too new to buy it used. 

So Anna saw the new trend and hopped online and bought herself a BRAND NEW dress she wanted.  

Good for you Anna. I hope you bought one in every color. 

I was going to say I liked the dress until I realised the stripes were part of it. Apart from that it is something I would probably wear, but I'm not known for my fashion choices ;) 

She's walking well though, by that point I was hobbling around like a bowling bowl was trying to escape from my hoohah...... 

33 minutes ago, Fjrocks said:

I know several people who own this exact dress.  This style of stripes mixed with floral is a new trend in my town for tops and dresses. Many shop it from Amazon. The style is too new to buy it used. 

So Anna saw the new trend and hopped online and bought herself a BRAND NEW dress she wanted.  

Good for you Anna. I hope you bought one in every color. 

Joy has the same dress and commented on insta that her sister ( didn't specify which one) got it for her, so probably that same sister got it for Anna too

3 hours ago, Kangaroo said:

Audrey Roloff (We really need to up the snarling on her), announced her pregnancy on 23 February (13 weeks). Yesterday she said she was 38 weeks. Sex was announced on April 2 as female (18 weeks!).

now Audrey is selling baby clothes with her slogan on them. I kid you not - that woman needs to tone it down... she is getting worse imo

I have a hard time believing that they would have found out the sex from a blood test. That just seems so unlike anything they've ever done in the past. She looks pretty close to her due date in that video. I think it's outrageous that she's flying this late in her pregnancy, but I'd still have to guess that she's got to be 37 weeks or so at least!

But how early can you find out the sex via ultrasound? Like the previous poster said, if she found out and announced at 18 weeks she'd be 40 weeks today. And she has a history of going early. Can you find out the sex at, say, 15 weeks? 

Also, just for some historical perspective, they didn't announce her pregnancy with Marcus until she was about six months along.

1 hour ago, CoveredInBees said:

- snip -

She's walking well though, by that point I was hobbling around like a bowling bowl was trying to escape from my hoohah...... 

I feel like with my firstborn, I waddled by the time I was 7 months.  Though maybe that had to do with edema, and my ankles and feet were nicknamed "elephantitis" by moi ;)

6 hours ago, EliseNoelle said:

Coming out of lurkdom just to say that it speaks volumes how far away John David is from Josh in that picture...

it speaks volumes how far away the WHOLE family is from josh, and Anna. It is as if those two are there and met this group to get a photo with.  Anna doesn't look AS pregnant in this dress. As the family did say "later this year" when they announced she may not be due for another 6/8 weeks. 

As for the Dress, Joy looked cute in it, my daughter looks cute in it.  Anna and that other lady look frumpy. Something about this dress looks cute on very young women/ late teens maybe early 20's but beyond that just looks silly.

Man, there's something about JB's and Josh's ridiculous grinning when they realize they're being filmed that's especially off-putting. Not that I watch a lot of paparazzi footage, but I'm never seen people so happy to catch others filming them against their will. I'm definitely leaning toward "redemption tour" now.

10 hours ago, SunnySideUp said:

I think it's smart for Joy to buy some clothes that could work as maternity clothes. Heck, I don't plan on any pregnancies for a couple years, but it's taken me so long to put together a good work wardrobe that I sometimes think when buying dresses, "hey, this could work until about month 7!" Also, I'm super cheap...

Not a bad idea. I made it all the way to my due date without buying any maternity clothes because I'd been all in on tunic/trapeze/flowy dress trend for a couple of years before becoming pregnant. I did buy a couple of those Bella Bands for my pants though.

*small voice* I don't think Anna's dress is bad. I actually think it looks better on someone nine months pregnant than on a non-pregnant gal. Hmm......on a related but personal note, maybe I looked horrible in my sack dresses in my third trimester and everyone was just too nice to tell me. :pb_lol:

I like Anna's dress (the dress part, not the stripes). There's something about the way she is carrying that is very similar to when I was pregnant with my twins. Do we know she is growing only one baby?

I still lean towards September 5th as the due date after seeing the picture.  Band-aid baby born right before their anniversary.

53 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

I have a hard time believing that they would have found out the sex from a blood test. That just seems so unlike anything they've ever done in the past. She looks pretty close to her due date in that video. I think it's outrageous that she's flying this late in her pregnancy, but I'd still have to guess that she's got to be 37 weeks or so at least!

But how early can you find out the sex via ultrasound? Like the previous poster said, if she found out and announced at 18 weeks she'd be 40 weeks today. And she has a history of going early. Can you find out the sex at, say, 15 weeks? 

I found out at 15 weeks. I had to go the the OBGYN every 2-4 weeks due to high risk pregnancy so I got frequent scans. My son was also in a good position, the doctor said that he wanted "to show off" :-D

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived