IGNORED

Dillards 30 - Lawsuit Tweets and Leaving Danger America

choralcrusader8613

That dress would be okay if not for the appliques and the flip-flops. A bit plain otherwise, but not bad.

I hadn't seen that video,@klabourdeth. Thank you for posting it.

To add to the name discussion, I didn't change mine. I had to convince my husband I was serious, but once I did he went with it. Now our son had his last name, but he's suggested that any daughters have mine. It's still under debate.

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could mean absolutely nothing, but...

1. Jinger follows Jeremy, Derick, and Jill.

2. Jeremy follows Jinger.

3. Jill follows Derick and JoStin.

4. Derick follows Jill.

I find Jill very interesting. JoStin literally just got an Instagram account. Why not add JinJer at the same time? Did she forget? Was it on purpose? Is she attempting to throw subliminal Fundie shade at someone?

Let the speculation games begin! May the snark be ever in your favor! :pb_lol:

She probably doesn't follow Jinger because then she'll see what a preacher's wife in the states looks like and it will further depress her. 

Honestly, this following/not following business is kind of refreshing.  For so long we have been sold that they were all each other's best friends and everything was perfect. Turns out they are like a normal family with some siblings being close and some not. It's refreshingly real from these people. 

I was wondering if Jill had preeclampsia.   One of the first signs is you can't get your shoes on.  Jill is such a ding-a-ling that she would not even recognize the symptoms.

My mother almost died when in labor with me from it being undiagnosed.  It was so bad the doctor sent out a nurse to come and get my father, in the early 60s, because the doctor could not get her blood pressure down and he thought he was going to loose her.

Jill's lack of intelligence is portrayed in her "know it all" attitude about child birth.  The smarter you the are the more you realize how many variables and risks there are when a woman is pregnant and then goes into labor.  

I am shocked the Dillards went to South America with a toddler & Jill pregnant to engage in a boondoggle.  

Derrick needs to put on his big boy pants and start acting like an adult rather than an Eagle Scout on an extreme camping ⛺️ adventure.  He has no common sense, and, Derrick is not displaying any level of financial competence, nor is he providing a safe secure home for his family.

Derrick Dillard, in my book, is 2 degrees of separation from John Schrader.  I really don't want Jill to end up being Esther 2.0.  

I can't believe I am saying this; but, it is  too bad Jill did not marry David Waller.  David at least has his act together when it comes to taking care of Priscilla and their children.

4 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Could mean absolutely nothing, but...

1. Jinger follows Jeremy, Derick, and Jill.

2. Jeremy follows Jinger.

So Jinger doesn't follow Jessa Blessa or Ben? And Jeremy doesn't follow Ben?

2 minutes ago, SuhrEnity said:

I think they all follow Jessa and Ben

6 minutes ago, SuhrEnity said:

I didn't list everyone they each follow. Just the ones somewhat relevant. 

50 shades of Duggar.  I'd love to see the real relationships between the siblings. If a headship doesn't like a sister or brother, does that mean the wife can't talk to them any more? 

37 minutes ago, Tatar-tot said:

I was wondering if Jill had preeclampsia.   One of the first signs is you can't get your shoes on.  Jill is such a ding-a-ling that she would not even recognize the symptoms.

I think Jill just likes to wear flip-flops, honestly. Preeclampsia is what caused Michelle to have Josie so early, if I'm not mistaken, so hopefully Jill would be able to recognize the symptoms. My mom had complete placental abruptions in two pregnancies so I was always super paranoid about that when I was pregnant, despite never having any symptoms of it.

I also became super paranoid about eclampsia because I binge watched Downton Abbey in my third trimester...

59 minutes ago, flycat said:

Honestly, this following/not following business is kind of refreshing.  For so long we have been sold that they were all each other's best friends and everything was perfect. Turns out they are like a normal family with some siblings being close and some not. It's refreshingly real from these people. 

It's just not possible that 19 kids are going to get along as BFFs forever. Even in families of 3-5 you can see special bonds between certain siblings, or alliances that shift over time. This is especially going to be true in a family where the parents have such strict expectations for what being successful looks like - certain siblings become favorites, which inevitably causes intra-sibling tension. There's no way that even the best-intentioned parent could be equally supportive and approving of 19 kids, let alone JB & Michelle. 

4 minutes ago, Pasta said:

50 shades of Duggar.  I'd love to see the real relationships between the siblings. If a headship doesn't like a sister or brother, does that mean the wife can't talk to them any more? 

I love this question.  I would love an answer from them. Ha never going to happen

A headship not liking a Duggar sibling would go against the mighty Kim Jong Boob. Dwreck still defends Josh on social media despite having a legit reason to hate him. 

9 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Dwreck still defends Josh on social media despite having a legit reason to hate him. 

Say what now????? Ugh this is making me hate FakeJesus

10 minutes ago, SuhrEnity said:

Say what now????? Ugh this is making me hate FakeJesus

I've seen him respond to people who call Josh a child molester and basically call child molestation evil but totally ignore the fact that Josh falls under that umbrella. Mild inappropriate touching and all.

38 minutes ago, lomo6 said:

It's just not possible that 19 kids are going to get along as BFFs forever. Even in families of 3-5 you can see special bonds between certain siblings, or alliances that shift over time. This is especially going to be true in a family where the parents have such strict expectations for what being successful looks like - certain siblings become favorites, which inevitably causes intra-sibling tension. There's no way that even the best-intentioned parent could be equally supportive and approving of 19 kids, let alone JB & Michelle. 

As someone who comes from a large family although not 19 kids territory I couldn't agree more. I am over 20 years older then my youngest sibling and I can't imagine ever having a close relationship. We each have siblings we are closest to and siblings we rarely talk to. That's just the way things are.

Thank Rufus and God, my parents stoped at 2. My sister and I are very close. Hell, she lives across the road from me.

Jill is Joy's mom, of course she's going to follow her daughter. Plus Ginger wanted to live in a city and had to be admonished, so...

I hope Jill doesn't try to advise Joy on how a marriage should be. She's the last one who should give anyone marital advice but with how she likes to stick her nose in people's business I wouldn't be surprised. I think Joy and Austin will have a happier marriage than she and Dirty Jesus ever could

10 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Let the speculation games begin! May the snark be ever in your favor! :pb_lol:

*fashions deer-shaped tin foil hat*

I'd love to know which ones have private accounts and who follows whom when they think we're not watching :kitty-shifty:

On 5/22/2017 at 0:28 AM, Rachel333 said:

I've seen a lot of people on facebook do the Firstname (Maidenname) Lastname format. I thought maybe facebook kept it like that for a while when you change your last name.

I married late in life and started using face book even later.  I put my maiden name in parentheses on facebook so anyone trying to look me up from the old days could find me, but making it clear that my married name is what I go by now. 

8 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Ewww. :puke-front:

Fifty shades of ewww.

9 hours ago, Tatar-tot said:

I would really hope that she would recognize the symptoms since I think that's what caused Michelle to deliver Josie so early. I sure as hell hope she is getting proper pre-natal care. Not a cpm, but a cnm who works with an ob or an ob.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived