IGNORED

Dillards 30 - Lawsuit Tweets and Leaving Danger America

choralcrusader8613

Ten Commandments trivia: Dathan took a young woman into concubinage. She sang the famous "Death Cometh to Me" song..

The Jew that was her wanna be husband later escaped and went into the desert and met up with Moses and his wife... Joshua.. was played by none other than the man who later married Bo Derek... John Derek.

joshua.jpeg

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to wonder if they will go Old Testment with something like Yosef (nickname Yossi) or Avraham (nickname Avi). 

I think Derick solved the mastery for all of us.... I don't know if I like this combination of names though 

IMG_1251.PNG

Samuel Scott is a nice name. I wonder if the baby is already here?

You know,  I was just wondering yesterday if Josh's baby would have the middle name Scott. I guess I am not surprised that Jill is using it. Think it's after Scott Enlow?

Just now, Pasta said:

I bet birth happened if he's publicly claiming the baby. 

Then she went really early!

8 minutes ago, Pasta said:

Are you sure? I don't recall them giving us a due date...

For some reason July was ringing a bell for me... So she could have very well been 4+ weeks early? I feel like we would have heard something...

10 minutes ago, Pasta said:

Are you sure? I don't recall them giving us a due date...

They said early July.  Is there any way to tell when Derick added Samuel to his description?

Interesting way to "reveal" the name since in the past they've made a show about announcing names to the public. That or Derrick just didn't get the memo about keeping the name a secret until the baby was born. That wouldn't be surprising either. Can't wait to see if that name suddenly disappears from his twitter...

They mentioned that the sweet locals called the fetus "Samuelito" in a blog post, so we've known about the name for a while.

1 hour ago, nickelodeon said:

They mentioned that the sweet locals called the fetus "Samuelito" in a blog post, so we've known about the name for a while.

True, but this is the first actual confirmation.

Israel and Samuel sound good together, better than Spurgeon and Henry.

Scott seems to kind of be the male version of Marie/Anne/Grace -- a common middle name given just because it sounds good. And that's fine; I'm not someone who thinks names always have to have some deeper meaning.

I think Samuel Richard would have rolled off the tongue better and been a nice tribute to Derick's father, but to each his own.

Samuel Scott Dillard... it's not the best flowing name, but it's nice. And I agree with @Rachel333- Samuel and Israel sound really cute together.

1 hour ago, Ace3 said:

Interesting way to "reveal" the name since in the past they've made a show about announcing names to the public. That or Derrick just didn't get the memo about keeping the name a secret until the baby was born. That wouldn't be surprising either. Can't wait to see if that name suddenly disappears from his twitter...

They didn't announce Israel's name ahead of time, but someone leaked the news. I remember someone mentioning that on here before Izzy was born. So maybe they just figured there was no point in keeping it quiet this time. 

1 hour ago, Taylurker said:

They said "early July". She could be 36 weeks right now if due July 1st. It's not too early.

It's not too early, but I really hope the baby didn't come yet. Full-term isn't until 37 weeks and Jill would likely be between 35 and 36 weeks now. It's not the worst case scenario by any means, but it's better if the baby has a bit more time to develop in the womb.

I'm pretty sure Samuel was not born yet because the Duggars love to lay false trails, just so everyone continues to talk about them :D

5 minutes ago, freejoy said:

I'm pretty sure Samuel was not born yet because the Duggars love to lay false trails, just so everyone continues to talk about them :D

Plus with the Josh news over the in general Duggar thread, they need to be in full-on distraction mode!  (Not seen it yet, FJers?  It will BLOW YOUR MIND!  Get over there right now!

http://www.freejinger.org/topic/29491-duggars-by-the-dozen-28-a-mild-inappropriate-lawsuit/

2 hours ago, karen77 said:

Then she went really early!

I remember pics of Jill at a wedding shower for Jinger....and she looked pregnant....and not in a is she/isn't she way (she was sitting down in the pic), but Derrick kept saying she wasn't preg then.  I was pretty sure he was lying his fool head off.  They later announced...and I mentioned then that I thought they were messing with dates and times.  Though.....she would've been flying home awfully close to her due date, if that was all so.  

@HereticHick,  Edward G Robinson may have been typecast as a gangster, but he was anything but.  He was soft-spoken and cultured.  He was an avid collector of fine art and some of his paintings are featured in the Van Gogh biopic Lust for Life. One of his favorite roles was as the Norwegian immigrant farmer (and Margaret O'Brien's dad) Martinius Jacobsen in Our Vines Have Tender Grapes..  His last film role was as Sol Roth in the dystopian sci-fi-fi classic Soylent Green.

Re: the name Samuel. In the Bible, Hannah could not have a child, and this was greatly distressing to her. So she prayed, begged and pleaded with God for a child, and God blessed her with a son, Samuel. Because of this, she promised to dedicate him to God.

No idea what their actual inspiration for choosing the name was, but they would definitely be familiar with that story.

I wonder where Scott comes from?

So they revealed the name? Although to be honest, it still surprises me they didn't reveal Izzy's name before he was born, but maybe they did that since he was their first child.

I mentioned this on the Babies thread, but I hope this means they are going with an 'el' them. They can have Daniel, Gabriel, Rafael, Elijah, Ezekiel - a lot of good names. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived