IGNORED

Dillards 30 - Lawsuit Tweets and Leaving Danger America

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the show, Anna gave birth to Marcus at Shelly Wasson's birthing center in Ft. Smith. Jill was supposedly seeing Joy Coonfield.

Interesting how the Dillards, the Seewalds, and even SmugAnna all gave their firstborn kids unusual (in Mack's case, unusually spelled) first names and then went really traditional for subsequent children (assuming Samuel Scott is legit and Derick didn't get hacked or something). Interested to see how the naming trends continue for them.

2 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Interesting how the Dillards, the Seewalds, and even SmugAnna all gave their firstborn kids unusual (in Mack's case, unusually spelled) first names and then went really traditional for subsequent children (assuming Samuel Scott is legit and Derick didn't get hacked or something). Interested to see how the naming trends continue for them.

I almost want to say it's like they were extremely idealistic prior to the birth of their firstborn, and then reality hit and settled in, thus the more 'normal' names for subsequent children. But who knows!

An "ends with -l" theme also means they could give their kids a bunch of traditional angelic names! Gabriel, Raphael... Sachiel, Gaghiel, Sahaquiel, Armisael... AND METATRON!

Samuel, Israel and David are all pretty serious old testament names...and of course so is scott, great prophet of the rustbelt, who warned the people against the false god staples. 

1 Scott 12:34 "And he said unto them, 'That is what she said." 

On 6/4/2017 at 8:01 PM, eleanora3 said:

I think they said that Israel was named after the Bible character Israel, not the country

I certainly hope to see Jacob then.  They'd think they were soooo clever doing that.

Jacob Samuel.

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

I mentioned this on the Babies thread, but I hope this means they are going with an 'el' them. They can have Daniel, Gabriel, Rafael, Elijah, Ezekiel - a lot of good names. 

Kal-El, Jor-El...

1 hour ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Kal-El, Jor-El...

Works well if they have another son named  Super Emmanuel

I don't like the SS initials but Samuel Scott is a fine name on it's own. And since they announced Izzy's name before the birth I suppose they did with #2 too and baby isn't here yet. 

A aargh!

i thought it was bad enough my firstborn would probably share a name with an M kid (Matthew), but now no 2 shares his with a Dullard. 

meh, beats Israel hands down though, poor older bro.

15 hours ago, BoPeep said:

I remember pics of Jill at a wedding shower for Jinger....and she looked pregnant....and not in a is she/isn't she way (she was sitting down in the pic), but Derrick kept saying she wasn't preg then.  I was pretty sure he was lying his fool head off.  They later announced...and I mentioned then that I thought they were messing with dates and times.  Though.....she would've been flying home awfully close to her due date, if that was all so.  

It's possible she was pregnant then. She literally would have just gotten pregnant though - like, she would have been less than 5 weeks at most with a July 1 due date. So really no chance of any physical changes at that point.

Going off a July 1 due date (earliest Jill could be for an early July due date), Jill would be at most 36w3d at this point. So hopefully little Samuel stays in a little longer.

5 hours ago, Chewing Gum said:

I don't like the SS initials but Samuel Scott is a fine name on it's own. And since they announced Izzy's name before the birth I suppose they did with #2 too and baby isn't here yet. 

I don't believe they did announce before his birth. Someone leaked it, but no one really knew or thought that was the name until his birth.

They did mention his name on the show during Jill's baby shower, but that was aired after his birth.

5 hours ago, Chewing Gum said:

I initially cringed at the SS initials, but his full initials will be SSD - Solid State Drive!

10 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Kal-El, Jor-El...

Zor-El if it's a girl. They can reinvent Krypton all on their own

Maybe she didn't get pregnant in the states but didn't want th backlash of getting knocked up by a Zika piñata.

She doesn't have the best track record for sound decisions.

21 minutes ago, Incognito22 said:

Maybe she didn't get pregnant in the states but didn't want th backlash of getting knocked up by a Zika piñata.

She doesn't have the best track record for sound decisions.

They came back in early August. If this were the case then she'd be at least a month overdue.

15 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

So they revealed the name? Although to be honest, it still surprises me they didn't reveal Izzy's name before he was born, but maybe they did that since he was their first child.

Jill did reveal Izzy's name when she found out his gender.I think at a gender reveal party.She added that the name they picked for a girl is/was Selah.

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

They came back in early August. If this were the case then she'd be at least a month overdue.

*Flashbacks to Xgay Greg and Dede Haislip*

41 minutes ago, melon said:

Jill did reveal Izzy's name when she found out his gender.I think at a gender reveal party.She added that the name they picked for a girl is/was Selah.

You're right. It was the sex reveal, not her shower. But that still aired after Izzy had already been born.

ETA: That episode aired April 7. Izzy was born April 6. So either the Dills were ok with the possibility that everyone would know ahead of the birth or TLC planned to edit the name talk out if Jill hadn't given birth by then.

12 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

You're right. It was the sex reveal, not her shower. But that still aired after Izzy had already been born.

ETA: That episode aired April 7. Izzy was born April 6. So either the Dills were ok with the possibility that everyone would know ahead of the birth or TLC planned to edit the name talk out if Jill hadn't given birth by then.

Or they felt comfortable assuming he would be born by then - even with Jill's acknowledgement that she could go late, I don't think anyone expected her to go as late as she did.

15 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Samuel Nepal. It is known. 

This one has to be Rick James and if it's not, I'm going to be really mad :pb_lol:

4 hours ago, MiddleAgedLady said:

Suppose Derek is dissing 'Duggar Time'! 

Wonder what the bible says about grifting? :P 

4 hours ago, MiddleAgedLady said:

Suppose Derek is dissing 'Duggar Time'! 

Or telling baby no 2 to hurry up and arrive?

Or he's reading a chapter of Proverbs a day, and it's day 6. The Duggars talked in their books about doing that practice, and there are many non-fundie people I know who do it (because Proverbs has 31 chapters, therefore a chapter for every day of the month).

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived