IGNORED

Seewalds 21: Walking Around Waco

choralcrusader8613

Speaking of eye candy, I gotta throw Jackson Browne into the ring. Yes, he's almost 70. Do I care? NOPE. Sculpted cheekbones, sultry brown eyes, and those LIPS. Aaaaand he's a tree hugging liberal who sued John McCain. 

Jackson_Browne_I'm_Alive_CD_Single.jpg

The second would have to be Eddie Redmayne. He's so adorable I can't.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/eleanorbate/and-go-to-pizza-express?utm_term=.cw387GP7wo#.chzaXAlXqo

sub-buzz-8812-1479995977-1.png?downsize=

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Playagirl said:

I know I'm showing my age, but back in the day......... Christopher Plummer, Robert Redford, Clint Eastwood. Not in a 'hot' way but more of a 'cute guy, makes me smile' way if that makes any sense. Never been into the modern shirtless-well-defined abs-obviously-works-out-for-hours-a-day-to-get-that-way look. I prefer clothed and left to my imagination, rather than in my face.  I'm old, what can I say.

I will see your Redford and Eastwood and raise you a Sean Connery (think Hunt for Red October)  Pierce Bronson--and not in the conventional good looking way, but I find (weirdly) sexy....Willie Nelson :)

Other celebrity crushes:

Sean Connery

Rufus Sewell

Eddie Redmayne

In a way, I think Lin Manuel Miranda is cute, but mostly because of his personality.

Girl crushes:

Scarlett Johanson

Tilda Swinton

Cate Blanchette- as the villain in the upcoming Thor movie looks especially good with dark hair

On 4/20/2017 at 0:23 PM, bal maiden said:

Are we allowed posthumous crushes, or is that just weird? Because I still have a thing for Heath Ledger. 

River Phoenix.

Im not caught up yet, so if this is inappropriate at the moment, sorry. Back to finish this yummy thread.

16 hours ago, ophelia said:

My fictional character crushes are Dean Winchester (Supernatural), Daryl Dixon (The Walking Dead) and Dr. Luka Kovac (Emergency Room). I have to admit that I spent way too much time daydreaming about these characters and actually still do.

Are you my 16 year old daughter? She thinks I don't know why she loved Supernatural so much. These are her favorites too. And Lost. Lol.

Oh, are we doing girl crushes now? I submit for your viewing pleasure, Rachel Ward, back when she was in Thornbirds 

Spoiler

20170421_205134.thumb.png.a05a76611a87cb59fa493b20c4e2e0db.png

And Marlee Matlin way back when she was in  Children of a Lesser God (although she still looks good nowadays)

Spoiler

20170421_205046.thumb.png.7a452963232c904237af29694240603d.png

I never realized how much alike they look!  Just in case you think I have a type, here is my other girl crush.

Spoiler

20170421_204949.thumb.png.328cea5ea7d9c47c0679e3c2ee51f1ac.png20170421_204949.thumb.png.5750e458f3e4c19e14ee0977036a842b.png

There is something about Martina Navratilova that does it for me.  Not going to give up my Jimmy Smits for her, mind you, but its good to have options. 

I'm coming out of lurkerdom to share my celeb crushes.... that is, these fine Nordic heavy metal gentlemen! First being Michael Eriksen of Norwegian prog metallers Circus Maximus, and secondly Tommy Karevik from Sweden, who sings for Seventh Wonder and Kamelot. They both have wonderful voices and are super friendly guys.... I have met both after shows and may have died and gone to heaven afterwards.

EDIT. did I mention Tommy is ALSO a firefighter in Stockholm? Dude is insanely buff.

IMG_0290.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG

My biggest girl crush is Monica Bellucci. I mean, I could look at her forever, she's the most beautiful women on the planet. In second place probably Eva Green, she is a very different type of beauty, all dangerous and unsettling. Swoon.

When it comes to guys, I find nothing more sexy than a man with a British or Australian accent. My recent crush is Hugh Jackman (after seeing Logan ofc). Damn, he's a manly man. I also live Eddie Redmayne, he's cute as hell, and I may or may not have been a Benedict Cumberbatch addict in the first two seasons of Sherlock. Oooooh, and Ed Westwick. Love him.

Nów I got all dreamy.

5 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

River Phoenix.

Oh yes. I'm with you on this one. Although it also makes me feel old!

@MadameOvary, Isn't he just knicker-wettingly ridey? 

I'm not into most celebs either, they're just too pretty for me. He has to be rugged, manly and preferably fresh off the rugby field, smelling of fresh sweat and grass.

And now, I think, I've just earned myself an hour or two in the prayer closet for impure thoughts

8 hours ago, Chickenbutt said:

My girl crush....Emilia Clarke as Khaleesi

Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

emilia-clarke-xl-semanal-magazine-april-2015-issue_1.jpg

ETA: Damn spoilers. Ignore the first one.

Same! Also, Emilia Clarke being herself:

Spoiler

IMG_4928.JPG.79f0b21cb7f779a136fa8aaaa4871939.JPG

IMG_4929.PNG.da2bca0d1299005a27001e56fed42899.PNG

IMG_4930.thumb.JPG.6a420f5cbe0f846e57d1d4a8139eb359.JPG

Beautiful, smart, ridiculously funny... I adore her. Can I have multiple celebrity wives? Emilia Clarke and Chrissy Teigen? And Lupita Nyong'o? .... and Laverne Cox too? Or am I being too greedy here?

... I mean, Kody Brown has four wives and he's a massive douche... and I'm not a douche... so... please? :pb_lol:

4 hours ago, ScorpiousMalfoy said:

My biggest girl crush is Monica Bellucci. I mean, I could look at her forever, she's the most beautiful women on the planet.

(snip)

I'm totally with you. My husband still makes fun of me for how bad "Brotherhood of the Wolf" is. I don't care. She is gorgeous in 18th century clothes!

On 4/20/2017 at 9:39 PM, potato said:

Speaking of Harry Potter, I've always mildly had a crush on Tom Felton (the guy who plays Draco).  I can't believe I forgot him!

He was pretty good on The Flash! 

I Love the beautiful game of soccer.

Spoiler

IMG_3983.JPG.96b015fc109943bcd3665c3376a74a40.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_3985.JPG.1db413478c18c40f5181e005337ac95f.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_3987.thumb.JPG.b021792fbed20fec01aa8a3277432073.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_3988.JPG.111a055f05437b3964378ff3bb5f929a.JPG

Jesus saves!

IMG_3982.thumb.JPG.85ce46a6519cdcbb91b91fde3e8736ce.JPG

Just a typical soccer mom here.

IMG_3984.JPG

IMG_3986.JPG

I cant seem to edit the pictures into the spoiler tags. Don't know why it's not working.

23 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

I think I just have crushes on british people

You're Britsexual!

14 hours ago, Mela99 said:

The second would have to be Eddie Redmayne. He's so adorable I can't.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/eleanorbate/and-go-to-pizza-express?utm_term=.cw387GP7wo#.chzaXAlXqo

sub-buzz-8812-1479995977-1.png?downsize=

This is hysterical. Shit, now I have a crush on him.

As for girl crushes, I'll go with Rose Byrne.

Who mentioned Hugh Jackman? I've had a huge crush on him since he was a lumberjack in X-Men Origins. Terrible movie, but it gave us this.6C5C37E8-E17A-484C-B422-AB0359C5972B-369-000000971C52F706.jpeg.08a023b728019728158b531ca9e423b8.jpeg

OMG how could I forget about Khaleesi? I don't know if I'd classify it as a girl crush or I just wanna be her if/when I manage to grow up one day (I am in my 20s but absolutely still a child at heart). Such a BAMF. 

If we are adding in footballers, we may need a new thread. So. many. beautiful. men. with. amazing. legs. mmmmmmm 

Anyone else feeling a bit...warm? 

So I'm busting in without reading the previous 14 pages.  I live dangerously, like that.   I saw the pics of the fundie gals at Magnolia and the thing I don't get is, if tv is "the beast" and full of immorality, then how do they even know about Chip & Joanna?

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived