IGNORED

Seewalds 21: Walking Around Waco

choralcrusader8613

Has anyone mentioned the guys from the Harry Potter films? Because DAMN puberty was good to them. But especially Rupert Grint. Because ginger men don't get enough love. And I'm a redhead myself so *might* be a *tad* biased.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we allowed posthumous crushes, or is that just weird? Because I still have a thing for Heath Ledger. 

8 minutes ago, bal maiden said:

Are we allowed posthumous crushes, or is that just weird? Because I still have a thing for Heath Ledger. 

I believe we can accept posthumous offerings.  And, in that spirit I give you:

Spoiler

IMG_6423.JPG.640f4b73fc75d57d5e3dcaaa52d76ff3.JPG

So sad still. 

16 minutes ago, bal maiden said:

Same here. And I have to admit I like him best The Patriot. And of course in 10 things I hate about you.

Heath Ledger was one hell of an actor. His daughter is the spitting image of him.

I was watching A Few Good Men the other night, take away the crazy Scientology stuff Cruise was hot in that movie. 

Any of the male doctors on Chicago Med....

Just now, Shadoewolf said:

Heath Ledger was one hell of an actor. His daughter is the spitting image of him.

I was watching A Few Good Men the other night, take away the crazy Scientology stuff Cruise was hot in that movie. 

Any of the male doctors on Chicago Med....

Michelle Williams and Heath Ledger made the cutest couple. I'm usually not that emotional when it comes to celebrity deaths, but when I read the news that was gone I was really sad. 

I like a man who can play a sexy Viking...Alexander Skarsgard, Chris Hemsworth, Charlie Hunan, Alexander Dreymon. Extra points if they have charm and intelligence that they use instead of their brawn. 

2 minutes ago, Pukingpearl said:

I like a man who can play a sexy Viking...Alexander Skarsgard, Chris Hemsworth, Charlie Hunan, Alexander Dreymon. Extra points if they have charm and intelligence that they use instead of their brawn. 

Alexanders Skarsgard is gorgeous! I love tall men. Basically because I'm quite tall myself.

And I just realized that I don't have a type at all. And that I to get out and get to know real men instead of sitting at home (or at the office), drooling about men on my screen.

2 minutes ago, Shadoewolf said:

Viggo Mortenson in LOTR #3 when he's crowned king. 

Either Hemsworth brother!!

I'm guessing Luke Hemsworth is not part of this conversation? :pb_lol: 

19 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

I believe we can accept posthumous offerings.  And, in that spirit I give you:

Hide contents

IMG_6423.JPG.640f4b73fc75d57d5e3dcaaa52d76ff3.JPG

So sad still. 

I think this was the first celebrity death that I actually felt really sad about. I loved him and his character on Glee.

7 minutes ago, Pukingpearl said:

Yes! Also if they look like they belong in 1500 Scotland, that's hot too lol

14 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

They actually have a third brother lol.

Poor Luke. No one remembers him. He was also dealt the short straw. 

I know this is going to sound weird, but does anybody have any crushes on fictional characters?

Don't know how to post pics - but Steve McQueen at around the time of The Great Escape and The Magnificent Seven? I had a pic on my wall in my bedroom from The Great Escape.....when I was 12. He was gorgeous - does anyone else remember a movie called Love With The Proper Stranger, with McQueen and Natalie Wood?

3 minutes ago, manda b said:

I know this is going to sound weird, but does anybody have any crushes on fictional characters?

Ben Wyatt, Jim Halpert, Eric Forman. Pudge from Looking for Alaska 

4 minutes ago, manda b said:

Yep, Jamie Fraser, it was the photo I posted.  The gentleman playing Jamie, Sam Haughen isn't nearly as attractive as himself as he is the dirty dashing hero James Alexander Malcolm Mackenzie Fraser. :562479569aefe_32(14)::56247955dd693_32(12)::56247956409be_32(13)::56247956409be_32(13):

12 minutes ago, manda b said:

Jamie Fraser from Outlander. I adore gingers. 

20 minutes ago, manda b said:

I know people who do. Me, not so much now, but definitely when I was younger. If anybody's ever seen Treasure Planet, I thought Jim was the hottest animated character ever. Also, Aladdin and the Beast in human form. I also had "crushes" on several Harry Potter characters over the years.

ETA: For some reason, when I read "fictional", my mind assumed you meant "animated". So maybe I'm the weird one here.

25 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

Ben Wyatt, Jim Halpert, Eric Forman. Pudge from Looking for Alaska 

I love adorkable nerds ~ but then again, I believe under every Clark Kent, is a Superman <3

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived