IGNORED

Seewalds 21: Walking Around Waco

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of Harry Potter, I've always mildly had a crush on Tom Felton (the guy who plays Draco).  I can't believe I forgot him!

My crushes over the last few years: 

Eric Northman (played by Alexander Skarsgard) on True Blood.

Alcide Herveaux (Joe Manganiello) on True Blood

Khal Drogo (Jason Momoa) on GoT

Jon Snow (Kit Harrington) GoT

....I definitely have a type. 

Also, I've always had a girl crush (in the I admire your moxy and personality and you are also just a bamf woman) on Xena, Warrior Princess and Oliva Benson. 

4 minutes ago, potato said:

Speaking of Harry Potter, I've always mildly had a crush on Tom Felton (the guy who plays Draco).  I can't believe I forgot him!

I think puberty has been very good for him as well. Of course, when the Harry Potter films first came out, the reason I saw them was that Alan Rickman was in them.

Going back to some classics, I love Sean Connery.

sean.jpg.e74d88d18101263fb5dc7deeeb669cab.jpg

Spoiler

connery.jpg.7e3aaad36e33748a3009728214f2b163.jpg

Mark Harmon in Moonlighting 
David Charvet in Baywatch 

Billy Warlock on Baywatch 

William Katt 

Bruce Boxleitner

Dean Butler  

Eddie Redmayne :56247955dd693_32(12):

David Tennant

Tom Felton

Matthew Lewis

BJ Novak

Josh Hutcherson

Sam Claflin

basically the entire hunger games cast

I don't really go for guys with muscles (although they are often VERY attractive) but I like skinny guys with any eye color that isn't brown. Also, this list makes me aware that I like British guys. Must be the accent :P 

I don't know if any if you watch Survivor, but Malcolm is gorgeous! And I find Cochran so adorable :)

@rainbowbabycakes - Harmon is in my age range...and he's much like fine wine...he just gets better with age. I've had the hots for him since St. Elsewhere. He reminds me of Paul Newman...just has that effortless cool thing happening. 

Shemar Moore is my dream guy...oh my god he is sexy as hell...and he's HOT! 

Then there's Scott Bakula...he was fine in Quantum Leap and is fine in NCIS New Orleans. 

Tommy Shaw of Styx...I've had the hots for him for probably close to 40 years now...

Younger guys...Chris Pine, Chris Hemsworth...and yes...hit me with the tomatoes...Chad Kroeger of Nickelback.

1 hour ago, nst said:

Mark Harmon in Moonlighting 
David Charvet in Baywatch 

Billy Warlock on Baywatch 

William Katt 

Bruce Boxleitner

Dean Butler  

Mark Harmon wasn't in Moonlighing...that was Bruce Willis. 

1 minute ago, feministxtian said:

Mark Harmon wasn't in Moonlighing...that was Bruce Willis. 

omg - he played Sam - tell me you know that :D  it was a big deal 

I'd forgotten!!! You'd think i'd remember because I also had the hots for Willis....and...it was on during the years I had too many kids and too few braincells...

7 hours ago, mango_fandango said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hope this worked. But even if it didn't.... 

No additional comment needed.

download.jpg

FUCK nope. But still. Photo uploaded. :D

A childhood friend of mine, a girl, looks exactly like him. Or he looks like her. I don't know. She is a redhead too and there have been so many times when I watched the movies that I thought "It's her. No way this is Ruper, it HAS to be her." Don't get me wrong she is beautiful and I love her to pieces, but these two could be twins.

5 hours ago, Shadoewolf said:

I have all the seasons of Friday Night Lights. Taylor Kitsch...ooooo

I LOVED that show and damn never was a TV Dad sexier than Coach Taylor. And I love Connie Britton as Tammy Taylor. I want to be Tammy Taylor when I grow up. IF I ever grow up.

1 hour ago, Gillyweed said:

Eddie Redmayne :56247955dd693_32(12):

David Tennant

Tom Felton

Matthew Lewis

BJ Novak

Josh Hutcherson

Sam Claflin

basically the entire hunger games cast

I don't really go for guys with muscles (although they are often VERY attractive) but I like skinny guys with any eye color that isn't brown. Also, this list makes me aware that I like British guys. Must be the accent :P 

I don't know if any if you watch Survivor, but Malcolm is gorgeous! And I find Cochran so adorable :)

Speaking of British guys:

1nmike.jpeg.757a01f8b65a8c5968ce0f76db703214.jpeg

Let's hope the seewalds have nothing to post in the next couple of days. 

2 hours ago, Scrabblemaster said:

Let's hope the seewalds have nothing to post in the next couple of days. 

Right now this is my favourite thread on FJ.

and @ADoyle90815 I'm SHERLOCKED, too :-)

I sometimes wonder if I'm exclusive into girls because I would have a relationship with my ex who is male again, but after that thread thrift I'm pretty sure that I'm only into his mind, not body. Those pictures do nothing to me. I can say that for example Rupert looks great or that Canadian PM, but other than that. Nope.

I have a thing for older women. They are both German, but Anne Will (who is gay) or Maria Furtwängler (straight) are exactly my type. I wouldn't say no to Emma Watson or Anne Hathaway either. I love muscles, so put their faces on the body of an track and field athlete. :lol:

My fictional character crush, and also SUPER not my normal type crush, is Dr. House. If I worked with him, I'd be obsessed with him just like Cameron is, even though objectively Chase and Foreman are way hotter. And way nicer. We have issues, Cameron and I...

My fictional character crushes are Dean Winchester (Supernatural), Daryl Dixon (The Walking Dead) and Dr. Luka Kovac (Emergency Room). I have to admit that I spent way too much time daydreaming about these characters and actually still do.

I like a bit of rugged in my men, team it up with softly spoken and you've got the delicious, Gabriel Byrne, back in the day.

The damage I'd do .....

Gabriel Byrne.jpg

8 hours ago, rexasaurus_nirb said:

My crushes over the last few years: 

Eric Northman (played by Alexander Skarsgard) on True Blood.

Alcide Herveaux (Joe Manganiello) on True Blood

Khal Drogo (Jason Momoa) on GoT

Jon Snow (Kit Harrington) GoT

....I definitely have a type. 

Also, I've always had a girl crush (in the I admire your moxy and personality and you are also just a bamf woman) on Xena, Warrior Princess and Oliva Benson. 

Your type is my type. 

Looking at all those supposedly handsome men, I feel so gay lol. Another precious celebrity crush of mine is Kristen Stewart: 

kstewart.jpg

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived