IGNORED

Seewalds 21: Walking Around Waco

choralcrusader8613

Can't believe I forgot my main fictional crush... Special Agent Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks! Kyle MacLachlan has aged amazingly well, too. He's still just as cute as he was 25 years ago. 

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seconding your picks @MamaJunebug! Dwayne Johnson, Vin Diesel, John Cena... Huge manly men with cheerful personalities.

Also the guys from the Chicago series' and a lot of pro athletes. Of course, I can't leave out Taylor Kitsch!

IMG_3881.JPG

IMG_3882.JPG

23 hours ago, nst said:

you have to lead me to those court papers because that affair was apparently not real ? but MR is back on DOOL and has been for at least another decade

but they did have chemistry her and Jason Brooks 

tell me everything you know !!! :)

Ok, not the actual court papers but a post with quotes from them.  http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8703368/16/

5 hours ago, bal maiden said:

Are we allowed posthumous crushes, or is that just weird? Because I still have a thing for Heath Ledger. 

I've been in love with Tupac since he was too old for me, all the way until now when he's too young for me. :pb_cry:

Mods, if this is NSFW please put it in a spoiler- I can't work out how to do it still :D

Rupert will always be my main HP crush, but this is still a fine example of puberty gone right.

rs_1024x768-150521063154-1024-Matthew-Lewis-Attitude-Magazine-JR-52115.jpg

gerard%20butler.jpgMy other husband, Gerard Butler. Scrolling through the pictures to choose the one to post was challenging. 

8 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

Mods, if this is NSFW please put it in a spoiler- I can't work out how to do it still :D

Rupert will always be my main HP crush, but this is still a fine example of puberty gone right.

rs_1024x768-150521063154-1024-Matthew-Lewis-Attitude-Magazine-JR-52115.jpg

I'm embarrassed that my eyes went directly to his wand. 

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I feel dirty looking at it. lol

I'm trying to remember the chronological order of the celebrities I thought were hottest... pretty sure Enrique Iglesias was the first when I was 12 or 13. 

Spoiler

enrique.thumb.jpg.c8bc9d9389930564e86b185ab1267ba4.jpg

Joaquin Phoenix in Gladiator - evil and insane but hot! 

Spoiler

commodus12.jpg.dc0021601cbf0cdbce9f762c0a27c076.jpg

Moved onto Orlando Bloom around age 14...

Spoiler

Orlando-Bloom.jpg.4f2533d9fa4a0a83dac3ce08e81cf105.jpg

Of course, throughout my teen years I grew to appreciate the other men of Lord of the Rings...

Spoiler

Eomer_-_Close_up.png.fc534974203dbbafd195fdf6078ccb82.png

lotr-viggo1.jpg.1e70e21bf2b12abdf50e1d2fb4d88fab.jpg

Peter Petrelli from Heroes was my TV crush in my late teens/early 20s:

Spoiler

peterpetrelli.thumb.jpg.8a47cd4bd642b6f9aba9792e3509f956.jpg

(aww, I still love him)

But speaking of Heroes, the main eye candy had to be...

Spoiler

Mohinder-Suresh-PEO-TV.jpg.0509f79b89f04f9649142f4c07ce14bb.jpg

And in keeping with the evil-but-hot theme from before:

Spoiler

Sylar_(2).jpg.0add30a35f6f1ed9a65b2025046279ca.jpg

Anyway, eventually I discovered Thor (Loki who?):

Spoiler

thor.jpg.7599682c64d4d350bcffcb28fdafc9f7.jpg

Special Agent Dale Cooper:

Spoiler

dalecooper.jpg.52bf1cb4888673fb767731139df45094.jpg

Daveed Diggs:

Spoiler

15-Daveed-Diggs_w529_h529.jpg.fdd6b4c516cdadbf982e27afaf5624a9.jpg

Oh, and I had the biggest crush on Eddie Redmayne's Newt Scamander when I saw Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them! Gosh I loved him.

Spoiler

newt.thumb.JPG.f69a49b2539869ca6ca71c874035acc2.JPG

I know I'm forgetting a few. And thanks to this post, which for some reason became a project, I now have a file on my computer named 'Men'. :pb_lol:

Maybe I'm the only one but I'm kind of into Eddie Redmayne and his sexy smile (more as Newt Scamander and less as the Danish girl). I don't necessarily find all pictures of him attractive, but love him in interviews. As someone mentioned prior I think it's more the mannerisms  

ETA: just got to @singsingsing's post. I'm glad I'm not alone! I've never understood why people are insecure or hate freckles. I love freckles !

2 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

ETA: just got to @singsingsing's post. I'm glad I'm not alone! I've never understood why people are insecure or hate freckles. I love freckles !

Because the damn things multiple. You have four and if you're in direct sunlight, you come in and there's a million. Or Perhaps that's just me! 

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

So did mine and I'm not one bit sorry. :D 

I'm so into Jamie Dornan right now after I binge watched The Fall on Netflix. I was like it feels so wrong to be so attracted to a serial killer :pb_redface:

IMG_0471.PNG

7 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Because the damn things multiple. You have four and if you're in direct sunlight, you come in and there's a million. Or Perhaps that's just me! 

I'm pretty freckley, and overtime I've gotten more, but not that much! They definitely show up more on me in the summers then winters when I get a little tan. I think they make me, me! I also have dimples on both cheeks, which I never pay attention to until someone comments. 

I swear I'm not trying to come off as big headed, I certainly have my own insecurities about my body and looks. It's just interesting how there are so many individual physical elements that truly set us all apart. Look how many different guys we've posted now and how different they all are from each other. I love hearing the different physical "quirks" we all see and appreciate (Eddie Redmayne's smoulder, Tommy Lee Jones' ruggedness, Matthew Louis's wand....)

18 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

Maybe I'm the only one but I'm kind of into Eddie Redmayne and his sexy smile (more as Newt Scamander and less as the Danish girl). I don't necessarily find all pictures of him attractive, but love him in interviews. As someone mentioned prior I think it's more the mannerisms  

Not Eddie necessarily but thinking about him led me to remember Aaron Tveit since they were in Les Mis together. Hot and can sing and dance!

I love how this topic is hot right now, how appropriate! lol

My first celeb crush was probably Uncle Jesse in Full House. I was pretty young , too young to be thinking in a sexual way, but still first time I noticed that kind of thing. And he is still damn fine these days! So I had good taste early on.

Another early crush was Westley in The Princess Bride. That 'as you wish' stuff set high standards that reality has not met at all :(

And then Dylan in Beverley Hills 90210. I was probably about 13 then, and could never work out why teenagers who were meant to be 2 or 3 years older than me, looked and acted a decade older. I felt such a baby in my looks and dress whenever I watched that show.

People were mentioning character crushes too -  I have a big thing for Killian Jones/Hook in Once Upon a Time. It's not a look a usually go for either but something catches my attention all the same.

Uh, forgot to mention Chuck Bass! 

Thanks @mstee for posting a Jamie Dornan pic!

I thought Viggo Mortensen was a dreamboat in "Crimson Tide". (Gosh I'm old). And then he was in LOTR and I just about combusted! Lol

8 hours ago, bal maiden said:

Are we allowed posthumous crushes, or is that just weird? Because I still have a thing for Heath Ledger. 

Have you seen this week's People?  It's got a feature story of friends' and family members memories of Heath. He was one fine looking man and a great actor.   We lost him way too early.

Here's an example of the stories:  Ben Harper remembers one morning, after they'd stayed up all night singing around the piano,  he heard the rumbling of a delivery van outside.  "We have a delivery to Ben Harper of a grand piano from Mr Heath Ledger."  Heath said, "It's supposed to be yours".  Two weeks later, Heath asked Ben to write a lullaby for his daughter.  

@Four is Enough,  have you ever seen Sam in The Big Lebowski?  Sam Elliott plays The Stranger, a cowboy who is also the narrator.  He talks to The Dude at the bowling alley bar and tells him not to swear so much.   What the hell -I love The Dude.  The Dude Abides.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived