IGNORED

Sister Wives: 5 Threads, 5 Adults...Or Are There?

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can they be so awkward after years together and sleeping with the same man? They should drink then talk. I kinda like the heart necklace. Shoot me now!

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

Oh god My Sister Wives Closet. Let it Gooooooo! 

If this is the end of the series, are they trying to dredge everything up and leave viwers hanging? 

I don't think Meri ever went back to school.

The Browns are not a resounding endorsement for sister-wivery, that's for sure.

Just now, Sky with diamonds said:

If this is the end of the series, are they trying to dredge everything up and leave viwers hanging? 

They were renewed! :pb_rollseyes:

Wow Christine!!! Talk about brutal honesty! And she wanted sugar coating at Nancys. Meri does bring bad passive-aggressive vibes. Meri, why should they trust you? If the catfish had been real, you would be gone now!

"You bring a lot of baggage when you come in the room and I don't know what to do with it." - Christine

Yeah it's the damned chip on her shoulder. 

They were renewed! :pb_rollseyes:

More of the same next season then!:TrainWreckMotion:

You had an emotional affair! For the love of Christ, why would they trust you? And you've played the victim every since and it was your own damn fault! 

Not to BEC, but Meri looks so red n the face. Embarrassed? No shame? Anger? I think she will flip her shit next season.

You don't have issues, Meri?! 

4 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

I love Christine. 

That is all.

Yes, it’s nice to see someone behave like an adult and say what she’s thinking in a sensitive and respectful way. 

Oh my god Meri. No one needs to tip toe around you. Fucking woman up! Face your issues! 

Oh my god Meri. No one needs to tip toe around you. Fucking woman up! Face your issues! 

I don't think she will ever begin to smarten up. She's too butthurt and spiteful,IMO.

Oh my god. Meri has to stop seeing Nancy, if all she can say is that she is guarded. Fucks sake. 

Meri is driving me batty just watching her on TV. She must be so hard to cope with in real life when the cameras are away.

Meri is clueless and will stay that way, her defenses are too thick. She still doesn't get how her catfish mess harmed the family. She frustrates me. Grow up Meri! She is so unhappy, maybe she should just leave. 

Just now, Carm_88 said:

Oh my god. Meri has to stop seeing Nancy, if all she can say is that she is guarded. Fucks sake. 

Why are you guarded? Why wouldn’t I be guarded? I don’t know, why would you be? Who’s on first?  :pb_mad:

"She's completely cracked!"- Christine!

Yes, she is! :) Don't put more energy and thought into Meri, she will just suck your happy out. She's an emotional vampire. 

5 minutes ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

Why are you guarded? Why wouldn’t I be guarded? I don’t know, why would you be? Who’s on first?  :pb_mad:

On guard for...Meri

To the tune of Oh Canada.

I'm sick of the word guarded right now. Sick of Meri.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived