IGNORED

Sister Wives: 5 Threads, 5 Adults...Or Are There?

I’m willing to bet that if Kody told Meri everything was great and had a relationship with her like he currently has with the other wives, Meri would no longer feel so guarded with anyone. 

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of this so Kody can have his own planet, bump that noise.

Meei will never forgive the other wives for having all those children, and now grandchildren. 

Meri needs intensive individual therapy. She is her own worst enemy.

She's buying that dang house!

I am so fascinated by Meri's behavior.  I have a friend who does and says similar things, what is that?  What is the psychology going on here?  She is keeping everyone at a distance and then being hurt about being left out?  Oh look!  She's buying the bed and breakfast.  

I was amazed at how all of the other adults handled the catfishing incident, and I still am, all of the wives and Kody, I think, were much nicer and more supportive than most people would be in their shoes.  

She's waiting to tell people she purchased the house, and then tell them? God, she's so selfish!

Meri: my family doesn't trust me

Meri: I'm buying this b&b and not telling the family

Meri: I can see myself living here

3 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Fugly outfit.

Her fugly attitude tops the fugly outfit.

NOW -- who's joining me for more Cray Cray over at Three Wives One Husband???

1 minute ago, Sky with diamonds said:

She's waiting to tell people she purchased the house, and then tell them? God, she's so selfish!

But she can’t figure out why there’s such distance between them. :pb_rollseyes:

1 minute ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

NOW -- who's joining me for more Cray Cray over at Three Wives One Husband???

Me, if I can find the thread. I forget where it is.

1 minute ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

But she can’t figure out why there’s such distance between them. :pb_rollseyes:

Literally! 

I wonder if her family supports her choice to buy the house. 

13 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

@srlm -- check out borderline personality disorder 

"I hate you, don't leave me"

Maybe it's cluster B but I feel like Meri took lonely and left behind and rode that denial train straight through the station. All the counseling in the world can't help you if you don't take responsibility for your own actions. 

Also, she can't get over the catfish experience partly because Cody is still punishing her for it.

You know, because he's soooooo perfect.

Meri is a flipping bitch.

Meri wants to be theprettypretty princess and everyone to kiss her feet.  She does not want to be part of the family.  She is just looking for San excuse to have a pitty party.

Like an idiot, I was rewatching to catch what I missed the first time re the pow wow.

Good on Janelle for keeping the focus on Maddie's birth experience-- where it belonged. 

Dangnabit I missed it again.

And Meri's still pissily pissed because all eyes weren't on her. So she left to go do a piddly pants sale. Online.

... Not sure why she keeps serving up refried catfish-shit and calling it caviar.

Give.it.up.

8 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Oh god My Sister Wives Closet. Let it Gooooooo! 

Ha, I agree, but on the other hand I kind of appreciate that Robyn has actually stuck with something. That's something others in the family (well, Meri) don't seem to excel at.

14 hours ago, Berta McGee said:

Maybe it's cluster B but I feel like Meri took lonely and left behind and rode that denial train straight through the station. All the counseling in the world can't help you if you don't take responsibility for your own actions. 

That is the big issue. Meri refuses to see how much she has hurt everyone else in the family. She's to focused on herself. Kody checked out, the other wives are trying but she keeps whining. Meri needs to either leave or grovel to get back on good terms with everyone else. 

15 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

All of this so Kody can have his own planet, bump that noise.

Meei will never forgive the other wives for having all those children, and now grandchildren. 

Meri needs intensive individual therapy. She is her own worst enemy.

She's buying that dang house!

The whole “have his own planet” thing just amazes me. Nutty. Four women sharing the same man. Yuck.

Meri really is her own worst enemy. My continuing theory is that polygamy is awful when you are the first wife and then here comes the others. She looked so miserable in that awful conversation with Christine. It was hard to watch. But I did watch. So there ya go. 

I just didn’t get the drama over Axel’s birth. that was weird. Meri came and went. She is so insecure and made up her hurt and then the others are upset she wasn’t there? It was ridiculous. 

Meri reminds me of people I have worked with who were once in a position of authority but then their position changed. Used to people deferring to them they had no idea how to cope when they were no longer listened to. 

I think Meri is desperately unhappy and has no idea what to do for the rest of her life. The b&b may satisfy her in the short term but she will still be lonely and confused.

I feel like it's all for show (aka scripted TV) and they're taking us viewers for a dramatic ride. I mean the Brown family had to do "something" to get another season going right.

I know several people who are customers from Meri's LulaRoe gig and she apparently does lots of live videos (from her place in Las Vegas) and several family members -including Kody- make appearances there - everything apparently looks all great and friendly. I think it's great that Meri uses her "celebrity status" to make some money (and from what I read online it has to be good money since she went on that LulaRoe cruise!)  

I am no Meri fan - cause if Sam was really Sam and not some weirdo named Jackie - Meri would have left the family (I can't get that Meri banana biting picture out of my head! Lol) but I feel like they are blaming a lot on Meri. I wouldn't have knocked on a bedroom door either in a completely silent house where a birth is taking place or for all Meri knew took place already. Meri is employing Madison with a job! So I take it Madison and Meri do get along ... that probably added to the hurt feelings as well. And why is Christine telling Meri that she was "guarded" at the lunch, Janelle proclaimed at the therapist office that she hated their lunches and during the actual lunch she was even sitting cross armed! No one seemed to want to be there. 

Also ... why on earth is it so important that Mariah meets this Cheryl and Cheryls daughter? You'd almost think Meri and Cheryl are in a lesbian relationship and Mariah needs to meet her for that reason ... just throwing that out there. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived