IGNORED

Sister Wives: 5 Threads, 5 Adults...Or Are There?

If only Nancy had handled catfishing the way she’s handling Axel’s birth. Wrap it up, indeed.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is about Janelle's daughter's birth. Meri wanted them to beg her to be there. That's such bullshit! 

Tell her Janelle! After decades together, why should they tiptoe around each other? Meri is defensive right out the gate. 

"Where would we have been Meri?" says Janelle. Of course! For fucks sake! That's the heights of nonsense. 

Ok, in Meri’s defense, Madison did say everyone was being kicked out during transition. So that makes it sound like Meri was trying to be respectful of Madison’s wishes while the other moms just pushed their way in.

I hate to admit it but I’m seeing both sides of this. Although if by now Meri isn’t comfortable enough to poke her head in the room to see how it’s going, that’s indicative of the bigger problems in the family dynamics.

ETA: Obviously, I don’t think they should’ve made it a point to track down Meri and invite her. I can just see how the misunderstanding might have occurred. Bottom line, if Meri would just get over herself she’d solve a lot of her problems.

Christine is wrong. What good is therapy if they aren't going to be totally honest? Janelle doesn't want the happy event of her grandchild's birth overshadowed by Meri's bullshit. 

Of course Janelle was focused on Maddie and the baby. What else would she be focused on! 

Meri,is are so self asorbed. I'm appalled she is playing poor, pity me about this.

1 minute ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

Ok, in Meri’s defense, Madison did say everyone was being kicked out during transition. So that makes it sound like Meri was trying to be respectful of Madison’s wishes while the other moms just pushed their way in.

It seems like Maddie may have changed her mind though. Which, I think is normal. She may not have wanted anyone there but when the time came, she was tired and wanted that support. 

Whatever happened, it wasn't intentional. Can't Meri cut them some slack? It's not about the birth anyway, lots of baggage here. Janelle has taken loads of crap from Meri, so I'm glad her mother bear is out. Just be happy for a healthy baby and mom. That's all that matters.

Why didn't Robyn or Christine leave?

Well shit shit shit.

1. The episode was such a snore that I took a minute to step to kitchen to pre prep my salad for lunch tomorrow. 

2. Where I opened the fridge and promptly spilled an entire huge bowl of fruit salad from the top shelf.

3. Which was tonight's version of popcorn disaster. 

4. So I missed the prelude to the Nancy session. 

5. When I got back to room I had to answer what I thought was a quick phone call from a friend. 

6. But I had don travel agent cap, which was fine.

7. But am still waiting for computer to reboot. Still.

8. What did I miss?  Absolutely nothing. Except poor mememememe. SMDH.

8 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Just be happy for a healthy baby and mom. That's all that matters.

I agree. Why wouldn't Meri see it this way? Just move on. 

What is done with the afterbirth at a home delivery?

Kody may have had a tad of hostility towards Meri here. Would have been better if this had been a hospital birth in this case.

9 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Why didn't Robyn or Christine leave?

Guess they were either invited to stay or weren't kicked out. 

Oh god Robyn please don't start crying, you've been doing so well! 

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

I think they just didn't offer to go, no special invitation was made.

2 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I think they really wanted to be there. I get the impression Meri didn't want to be there, and by playing poor, pity me is a cop out, IMO.

Just now, Carm_88 said:

Oh god Robyn please don't start crying, you've been doing so well! 

Sobbyn Robyn! Man, if looks could kill, that look on Meri's face when Christine is talking to her...

3 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

No tears please!

Too late! 

Looking forward to Christine laying it out after the commercial. 

:popcorn2:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived