IGNORED

The Activist Mommy (TAM) 1: Elizabeth Johnston

JermajestyDuggar

I've said it before, I'll say it again; there is something seriously wrong with these "people." 

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TAM just posted this. She obviously loves sharing lies. This is so inaccurate. What a moron.

IMG_3472.JPG

Oh my god. If abortions were all that Planned Parenthood did, they would be a lot less busy. Bless the people who work/volunteer there because there are some batshit crazy people who stalk them. 

Great goo, it's another Facebook page I should NOT have visited.  Love how she quotes herself.  And to whomever came up with "anus mouth", I secretly love you. :tw_heart:

I've tried just ignoring it, but I just CANNOT with this scumbag. I've got a newly-acquired Facebook contact who keeps liking this shit - this and the Nauglers (!). We're part of a shared interest group, and she bought some things from me. We have friends in common, as well. 

Between this and my ex-in laws screaming FAKENEWS when the damn president himself tweets out violence, and I feel like I'm in the worst Twilight Zone ever.

19 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

TAM just posted this. She obviously loves sharing lies. This is so inaccurate. What a moron.

But it's a graph on the internet, how can it be wrong? :pearlclutching:

For anyone interested, here's a thoughtful, extensive breakdown of Planned Parenthood services in response to similarly misleading claims: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/08/12/for-planned-parenthood-abortion-stats-3-percent-and-94-percent-are-both-misleading/

One interesting item is not all Planned Parenthoods provide abortion services. I know the one in my college town did not, they referred people to private doctors in another city, about 100 miles away. Today it can be even harder to find a doctor who does abortions, due to the serious life-threatening risks they take, lack of training in medical school & shunning & harassment.

45 minutes ago, Chocolatedefrauded said:

One interesting item is not all Planned Parenthoods provide abortion services. I know the one in my college town did not, they referred people to private doctors in another city, about 100 miles away. Today it can be even harder to find a doctor who does abortions, due to the serious life-threatening risks they take, lack of training in medical school & shunning & harassment.

The city she protests at PP has 3 PP offices. Only one provides abortions (that's where she protests). So what does this moron think they are doing at the other two offices? Sitting around twiddling their thumbs? She really doesn't think past her own biases.

Handing out birth control instead of telling women to "keep your legs closed if you don't want a kid."(Funny how they never tell guys to "keep it in your pants.")[/sarcasm]

I'm so glad I finally found this thread. I just discovered her a few weeks ago and she makes my blood boil. I'm so bummed the pride flag reaction is gone because I loved that everyone was using it on all of her posts. I vote that FB makes the pride flag permanent :my_biggrin:

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The city she protests at PP has 3 PP offices. Only one provides abortions (that's where she protests). So what does this moron think they are doing at the other two offices? Sitting around twiddling their thumbs? She really doesn't think past her own biases.

That's where they train George Soros's paid protestors, teach classes in Sharia law and do super secret abortions obviously. 

12 minutes ago, milkteeth said:

That's where they train George Soros's paid protestors, teach classes in Sharia law and do super secret abortions obviously. 

And ticking off to-do items on the homosexual agenda.

20 minutes ago, milkteeth said:

She's such a wackadoo that I bet she actually believes that. I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's like everyone's grandma that sends chain emails to you about Obama being a Muslim born in Kenya trying to destroy the US. She has no fucking clue.

595dff415417a_warningreelizabethjohnson..thumb.jpg.aaae584bceaf468a14f57436c8e2f605.jpg

Elizabeth Johnston's response was:

“Thanks for the apology Facebook...again.
And sorry to my obsessed little trolls who lost...again.
#GetALife #GetAJob #Obsessed #TheActivistMommy
:

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 2:32 PM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

But there is one thing that truly disturbs me about Dr. Nut's beliefs and gives me serious concerns about the children's welfare.  The advocacy of immediate, forceful extreme punishments for "crimes" and what they see as "sins."

Just as I'm positive they are teaching the children hate and bigotry, I'm also positive they are beating the hell out of all 10 of them for any behavior, facial expression, gesture, body language, perceived thought. minute hesitation in obeying immediately, etc. etc.

YES, YES, YES!   My thoughts as well.  These are two very sick whack jobs.  The thing is they are as far from Jesus as it gets!!!

595e10c4a2535_Butterwouldnotmeltinthatwomansmouth.jpg.5d0cbbbf79ac79cee2059adbf3b4bf92.jpg

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 3:05 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think they would do shock therapy first if a child was gay. Then if that didn't work, these people are crazy enough to possibly harm or kill them. 

I just hope for their children's sake that they are able to hide it until they move out and far away from them. 

There are so many things these kids could "get it for" besides being gay.  The list is too long.  They are chld abusers. Period. 

It is physical, emotional, probably verbal, and, of course, spiritual abuse.  To take small children to abortion rallies where there are horrific signs to see, even if you cannot read, to hear the screaming of people ... It is unimaginable that they cannot see the PTSD they may be creating. 

On 4-7-2017 at 10:59 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

IMG_3472.JPG

So, I just checked the PP website. The numbers for 2010 aren't on it (anymore?).

But the annual report for 2014-2015 is, and those numbers are a tad bit different:

PP 2014-2015.png

If you guys want the daily scoop on The Anus Mouth, I suggest you like and follow the Facebook page "Teh Activist Momma." They are good at coming up with public info on TAM that she thought was hidden. And they tend to follow the rules and are pretty respectful unlike TAM. 

It looks like The Anus Mouth got "Teh Activist Momma" page removed from fb. She's just feeding the fire. I'm sure there will be a replacement page up soon with even more followers. 

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 0:27 PM, December said:

But it's a graph on the internet, how can it be wrong? :pearlclutching:

For anyone interested, here's a thoughtful, extensive breakdown of Planned Parenthood services in response to similarly misleading claims: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/08/12/for-planned-parenthood-abortion-stats-3-percent-and-94-percent-are-both-misleading/

One of the comments from the WaPo article

if men became pregnant 
abortion would be a sacrament

Amen.

1 hour ago, JMarie said:

^^^ Did an FJer start this page?

Not that I know of. I actually don't know the person who started it. I guess they could be a FJ poster but I don't know. 

I'm guessing there may well be a TAM thread #2. Will it be The Anus Mouth or The Anus Mommy? Either are good :pb_lol:

This woman is batshit insane. As is her husband. I feel sorry for those poor kids being brought up in that horrific environment.

8 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

I'm guessing there may well be a TAM thread #2. Will it be The Anus Mouth or The Anus Mommy? Either are good :pb_lol:

This woman is batshit insane. As is her husband. I feel sorry for those poor kids being brought up in that horrific environment.

The Anus Mouth: Spewing more crap in the name of Jesus.

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived