IGNORED

The Activist Mommy (TAM) 1: Elizabeth Johnston

JermajestyDuggar

The amount of narcissism between TAM and JRod could fill the Pacific Ocean. They could never make a joint video because they would both fight for head space in front of the camera. And all the fried bleached blonde hair covered in cheap product would start a brush fire in an instant. 

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now Anus Mouth is blaming rapes on women not carrying guns. How is it that she just becomes more and more vile each day?

IMG_3551.PNG

Yes, rape has everything to do with women not carrying guns. It couldn't possibly be that rapists should learn to control themselves. No, never! 

3 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Yes, rape has everything to do with women not carrying guns. It couldn't possibly be that rapists should learn to control themselves. No, never! 

People like her ALWAYS blame the woman. She could be completely covered from head to toe, walking with her husband in daylight, never had a drink in her life, carrying a pistol in her purse and if she's still raped, TAM will say it's her fault. TAM is scum.

She's so disgusting. "When will we learn to not get raped by five (evidently armed) men? Frowny face!"

And of course she links to Breitbart...

49 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Right? I am a concealed carrier. But that is only a tool to give you a chance, it isn't a guarantee. 

7 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

She's so disgusting. "When will we learn to not get raped by five (evidently armed) men? Frowny face!"

And of course she links to Breitbart...

She links Breitbart all the time. It's one of her main sources of info. Along with Lifesite (anti abortion site).

I own a gun but I haven't used it since a person very close to me committed suicide. I shouldn't have to carry of I don't feel comfortable. 

TW

Guess what, TAM? When I got assaulted, my gun was less than 2 feet away from me. And I thought about shooting him. And I still didn't use it because in the moment I had so much going on in my brain, and because I grew up with lessons like yours, that I clearly thought to myself, "I cannot explain to my mother why I've shot a man in my room." Because she'd say exactly what you would: that it was my fault.

So. I would say your ideology would have had to get out of the way for me to use that gun in the first place in that situation.

A lot of websites are picking up on Anus Mouth's magazine burning and the comments are hysterical. She's being inundated with tons of trolls on her page. The comments are really funny if you're interested. 

LOL at TAM acting like Vogue's exhortation to use protection had anything to do with her. She sure as hell isn't out there telling people to use condoms. And she sure wasn't criticizing the article out of a genuine concern for teen girls' health.

She's one of those who thinks that all the people who disagree with her (that is, just about everyone, because she's sooo special) are one big undifferentiated bloc. Like, there's people who are having all this reckless unprotected teen sex and doing drugs and probably worshiping the devil at the same time, and then there's her wagging her finger at them, and there's nobody in between. It doesn't even occur to her that there are public health researchers and safe sex advocates and other members of secular civil society who routinely express concerns about the well-being of young people without decrying them as whores. No, she and her angry, sign-waving friends are the only people who ever express concerns about social issues, so obviously they're the ones Vogue was responding to. Literally everyone else is too busy having a giant coke-fueled orgy comment on these matters.

*Google says that it's supposed to be Muhammed, not Mohammed. But that's what Miss Mommy said, and she could never be wrong about anything, right?

Mohammed is just a different transliteration. From a quick search of US baby names, MuhammAd is the most common spelling, followed by Mohamed with one M, followed by various other "Moh-" spellings. Sorry weird tangent, just one of those things that gets me googling.

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

TAM's second oldest child's blog entry about having a large family. 

Yeah, the good doctor wrote a blog on how to hide your kids' bruises from corporal punishment. They're well behaved because they've been beaten. 

Plus, why do fundies think non fundie kids are all ill behaved?

11 minutes ago, geeklove said:

Yeah, the good doctor wrote a blog on how to hide your kids' bruises from corporal punishment. They're well behaved because they've been beaten. 

Plus, why do fundies think non fundie kids are all ill behaved?

To make themselves feel superior. Like they are better and their parents know better. And it helps justify the beatings.

I can't even imagine how horrible it is to have a mother like TAM. It must be awful for them to grow up in a family so filled with hate and anger toward everyone unlike them. 

22 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Mohammed is just a different transliteration. From a quick search of US baby names, MuhammAd is the most common spelling, followed by Mohamed with one M, followed by various other "Moh-" spellings. Sorry weird tangent, just one of those things that gets me googling.

When I was a kid (USAdian, born in 1952), the most common spellings were Mohammed and Moslem. Things changed in recent years, probably because people are adhering more closely to the pronunciations of words in their native languages. (Cf. "Beijing" instead of "Peking"; "Mumbai" instead of "Bombay.")

I highly doubt those children are allowed to disagree with their parents. 

4 minutes ago, geeklove said:

I highly doubt those children are allowed to disagree with their parents. 

I agree. I'm sure the disagreeing is never on anything major. Because they know the consequences. The disagreeing is most likely very minor and trivial things. She probably thinks she has freedom to disagree because she argues that one hymn is  prettier than another. 

There was a YouTube video of the kids at a Tea Party rally and you could tell they were coached. 

And I love how she shows off all the pictures she has of her and her friends. 

Who are all homeschooled fundie girls that her parents approve of! She could never hang out alone with a friend who goes to high school and has a boyfriend. She has no clue how incredibly sheltered she is. 

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The very fact that he is so well-informed in that blog on how to beat (I mean spank) them with rods over a diaper and not dislocate a hip,, etc.  AND your rights with CPS .. not to let them in, to get a lawyer, etc. etc.  tells me he has either had experience with this directly or knows people who have.  It is totally disgusting.  He advises parents of young babies to do this.  How can a Medical Doctor be so illiterate about the long term damage this does to kids.   And, I am quite sure they continue to do it as children do 'act up'.  There are better ways, effective, non-hurtful ways, but NO ... they take the Bible literally and they follow the horrible Pearl Manual of Child Abuse.    

They are one sick family taking their kids to all their "political" protests ... and the problem is they are raising ten future abusers UNLESS some get out ... and I do pray that they do get out.  

He's probably a popular family doctor amongst the other fundie baby beaters in his area. Doctors are mandated reporters but he doesn't have to report anything if he teaches his clients how to beat babies without leaving a mark.

Has Dr. Johnston ever done any medical missions? Remote Area Medical or Doctor's Without Borders?

4 minutes ago, geeklove said:

Has Dr. Johnston ever done any medical missions? Remote Area Medical or Doctor's Without Borders?

Not that I know of. I doubt he's into that sort of thing. Neither of them seem the type to make huge sacrifices for people in need. 

She says she's going to list six reasons.... and then lists five. SOTDRT fail. 

Also, not all large families are fundie. As I read the list, I was just thinking that most of the points were linked to typical fundie family traits. If I see a large family I don't automatically think all those things. I wouldn't think them unless they were skirt-wearers, the girls had long hair, etc. The photos show Anna in pants, so clearly TAM is OK with this. I think the post spectacularly missed the point. Most fundie moms who write about having big families usually list the things they're tired of hearing.

Aside: Anna really, really looks like a girl who was in the year below me at school. The resemblance is scary. She also looks a lot like her mom.

2 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

She says she's going to list six reasons.... and then lists five. SOTDRT fail. 

She does six, but she numbered two of them #3.

Spoiler

Here are 1 and 2:Screenshot_20170716-235521.thumb.jpg.64793bb975ccd58c4b39ef7bff295e62.jpg

Then 3 twice and 4:

Screenshot_20170716-235545.thumb.jpg.e41d05bd66ea0a19b53e9c3117671bfc.jpgThen #5 last:Screenshot_20170716-235603.thumb.jpg.6c255ed8cb83ca4f7525bf6a479ed744.jpg

So, it is a SOTDRT fail, just a slightly different one.

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived