IGNORED

Bates the 20th

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah, thanks for the info. Abby Paine is in the skiing picture. What is she doing with the Bates? Is she their Tabitha? The Paine parents seem like some of the worst to me. 

18 minutes ago, faraway said:

Oh yeah, thanks for the info. Abby Paine is in the skiing picture. What is she doing with the Bates? Is she their Tabitha? The Paine parents seem like some of the worst to me. 

If I'm not mistaken Tim was there too.

8 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

She's following some guy, evanpstewart.  Someone commented that it's him. His acct is private though.

I don't think it's @evanpstewart. I found him on fb (same profile picture and name). There are some photos with a blonde girl. Some of the comments suggest the are in love. And he looks way older than Carlin.

I would rather opt for @edgarbenfritz.

1 hour ago, audreykaylan said:

My vote is Evan too on @edgarbenfritz insta they're standing close to each other when they all went skiing 

You guys are the best detectives! Pic makes him look short. Is he part of the Robert's family circle??

1 hour ago, Tangy Bee said:

You guys are the best detectives! Pic makes him look short. Is he part of the Robert's family circle??

Hmmm. Linked In tells me there is a Ben Fritz who graduated from PCC (ding ding ding!) in 2000 & lives in SW Virginia. But that has to be too old for Carlin, yet too young to have a marriageable son.

There's an Edgar Roberts who I thought they called 'Fritz' for some reason... I don't know, I can't keep up with these people. But I think he'd be around Carlin's age. 

When I checked the evanpstewart Instagram account his profile said he was 21. I couldn't find him on Facebook. He looks like a total douche, so he should be perfect for Carlin. Sorry, I know that's petty. I just honestly can't stand these people. They're obnoxious, utterly full of themselves, vapid, arrogant, and the opposite of everything they preach about modesty, humility, etc. It would be one thing if they were just obnoxious teenagers trying to make it big on Youtube, but they're rushing into marriage and parenthood and trying to mandate how the rest of humanity lives along the way. I think the Bateses' true colours have really come out since they got their TV show. Some of them (coughLawsoncoughCarlin) are literally unbearable.

2 hours ago, fish_ca said:

I don't think it's @evanpstewart. I found him on fb (same profile picture and name). There are some photos with a blonde girl. Some of the comments suggest the are in love. And he looks way older than Carlin.

Can you post a link to his Facebook? I can't find it

@edgarbenfritz is Edgar Roberts

Was it Edgar or his brother Willie that had a failed courtship? 

ETA: Fritz is their father's name.

Edgar would be in his late 20s, he's the oldest Roberts child. Willie has a courtship with a girl that I think has been on/off. 

Evans family has a ministry web site - looks like at least hisownministries.com

4 hours ago, fish_ca said:

58 minutes ago, faraway said:

That is some other guy. "Carlin's" Evan is 21 as someone mentioned above.

@faraway is right. This is Carlin's Evan:

http://www.hisownministries.com/evan

2 minutes ago, fish_ca said:

we might have misunderstood with @faraway

I do know it's not @evanpstewart :my_smile: 

Oh I see the misunderstanding - the person Carlin follows on Insta is @evanpstewart16, not @evanpstewart. 

3 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

Oh I see the misunderstanding - the person Carlin follows on Insta is @evanpstewart16, not @evanpstewart. 

Thanks @eleanora3 ! all clear now :my_biggrin:

Hmmm-- I wonder if the 16 in his handle means graduating class of 2016.

Also if you Google evanpstewart16, you see some rumors linking him to Josie Bates

I guess her bestie Joy Joy getting married put some fire under her. Can't let too many Duggars get a courtin' and a marryin' and leave them behind. Though I know Carlin annoys a lot of people I kinda like the little girl. She reminds of my annoying 18 year old sister lol

I guess her bestie Joy Joy getting married put some fire under her. Can't let too many Duggars get a courtin' and a marryin' and leave them behind. Though I know Carlin annoys a lot of people I kinda like the little girl. She reminds of my annoying 18 year old sister lol

Same. Carlin and Alyssa are my favourite Bates kids.

3 minutes ago, actuallyjessica said:

Same. Carlin and Alyssa are my favourite Bates kids.

I'm not an Alyssa fan at all! I'm not sure why but she rubs me the wrong way. I like Carlin and Josie and Katie I don't mind either.

One of the commentor's on Carlin's instagram has matched Evan's (with the 16 in his user name) shoes to the shoes that were posted on instagram by Carlin a week or so ago. 

It looks like we're just going to be awaiting an announcement from Carlin. Tori's courtship probably lit a fire under her. If Tori moves, Carlin is the oldest daughter so all the work would likely fall to her. So she got her own special friend. I can't say that I blame her. 

ETA: So do they just travel and sing for love offerings or are they a "more official" traveling act that books events in advance and sells tickets? Carlin's yodeling and fame should help them and she will have something to do. Does anyone know where they are from?

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived