IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 2, Different Show, Same...

choralcrusader8613

Mr Butt is sitting here while I watch the show. I have never heard him say  "Hell no" so many times in all the years we have been married...lol. Jinger, grow up and decorate your own house, and Jeremy, grow a backbone and stand up to Jessa. Does anyone ever stand up to her?

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ViolaSebastian said:

Wait, so the climax to the whole disgusting gagging story line is "dunno?"

that and he kept repeating he wants the public's help in what it could be 

so I shouted towards the tv - go to a naturpath - he didn't send the nod I wanted 

The world is going to hell in a hand basket and these jackasses live in their own little Gothard bubble. :huh:

Counting on - this is so boring I cant even think of a snarky title - part 4

Back in laredo

They hammer shit - JInger is enjoying the time and "walking foward and being joyful."

They hang jerseys on the wall.

Jinger - jessa was the commander in charge... 

Jill - I'm recently married and did the whole set up your home thing and its fun to take on the role of wife.

Jeremy walks around with a rembrant painting, his treasured piece.

Jessa hangs knick knacks all over the place and not rembrant.  Its clearly stressing jeremy out.

Jessa - with jinger's idea of "light and bright" it was hard to find a place.

Jeremy - losing the bachelor pad, I dont mind as long as I'm getting a wife.

Jessa - I was nervous coming into this in a time crunch but I'm excited now and hope they like it.

Jeremy - its now not a bachelor pad and is fit for a woman.

jinger - its turned into a home

At the airport... 

they say goodbye... jeremy jokes it was hard to find all of his stuff

jessa - when I leave you can rearrange just dont tell me. I wont be offended, its their home. I want them to be happy.

jeremy - it gets harder and harder to say goodbye

they duscuss buying jeremy's ring and "options" for the band and maybe get them engraved.

JInger's makeup is really bad... her skin is looking pretty rough... 

JInger - I need to find a car to take to laredo to transfer my stuff before the wedding.

jeremy says bye to spurge

jinger th - it hasnt really hit me that I'm movimg so far from home. Its a 12 hour drive and far from my family but I'm marrying my best friend.

jeremy - I cant wait for the day when we dont have to say goodbye.

Next week jessa gets a 3d ultrasound!

On 1/27/2017 at 4:12 PM, HereticHick said:

Perhaps they will serve pizza, and Josie can personally lick all the toppings

Thank you for that visual I will never be able to get out of my head.

1 minute ago, nst said:

TLC is brilliant - cough cough - they will announce the gender next week after she has probably had the baby 

And then a cute little, "The name is..." 

2 minutes ago, nst said:

that and he kept repeating he wants the public's help in what it could be 

so I shouted towards the tv - go to a naturpath - he didn't send the nod I wanted 

I feel like the intermediate step in here should be "google some of that shit" instead of "ask randos to tweet about your gagging problem." 

Just now, Carm_88 said:

And then a cute little, "The name is..." 

and if she doesn't have the baby by next monday - well SHE WILL be PISSED 

that or they will edit it 

Just now, ViolaSebastian said:

I feel like the intermediate step in here should be "google some of that shit" instead of "ask randos to tweet about your gagging problem." 

It probably is allergies or that lovely issue that my brother has where mucus runs down the back of his throat. (Sorry TMI) 

1 minute ago, ViolaSebastian said:

i am taking this shit too seriously - it's a storyline and he wanted answers

I see I'm the minority here, but I liked this episode. It seemed more real to me than other episodes. The clash between Jeremy and Jessa and the Dillard medical problems...much better than the usual 'everything is sweet and special and precious this season of life.' Plus I just like watching home decorating shows lol.

On another note - Jessa is due Thursday. It's very possible she won't have had the baby by Monday (Spurgeon was 4 days late, after all). Will they be revealing the gender no matter what?

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

It probably is allergies or that lovely issue that my brother has where mucus runs down the back of his throat. (Sorry TMI) 

which again I have and again there is a tincture he can use 

I actually had an issue with nausea in my early twenties. It was less "feelin' gaggy" and more...active. Long story short, I was having silent migraines. 

4 minutes ago, nst said:

and if she doesn't have the baby by next monday - well SHE WILL be PISSED 

that or they will edit it 

She'll pull the baby out herself before Monday! Baby must be born! Bennnn do something! 

5 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

I liked this episode. It seemed more real to me than other episodes. The clash between Jeremy and Jessa and the Dillard medical problems...much better than the usual 'everything is sweet and special and precious this season of life.' 

On another note - Jessa is due Thursday. It's very possible she won't have had the baby by Monday (Spurgeon was 4 days late, after all). Will they be revealing the gender no matter what?

Ben sitting around was amusing because his wife was doing all the work 

Dr. Google has pages and pages and pages about Derick's problem.

Forgive me in advance for putting this little nugget in your head, but I wonder if D'dick gets this gaggy and pukey during sex. He did alluded that it happens in other life activities. LOL

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

She'll pull the baby out herself before Monday! Baby must be born! Bennnn do something! 

I will get him on it 

pineapples sending 

9 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Jeremy - losing the bachelor pad, I dont mind as long as I'm getting a wife. some on a regular basis

Also, a HUGE thanks to Buzzard for another kick-ass evening of recaps!  I had the audio muted and only had a visual (such as it was) - thank you for keeping me in the loop!!

Didn't Fedosky have his license revoked due to selling Rx meds on the black market? Did AR actually reinstate his licensure? Otherwise, he's no better than his wife, the faux midwife (doula) who botched Jessa's delivery and ran like hell when the TLC cameras showed up. 

5 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Dr. Google has pages and pages and pages about Derick's problem.

Is he pregnant? Google always tells me I'm pregnant! 

On 1/27/2017 at 4:12 PM, HereticHick said:
4 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

Also, a HUGE thanks to Buzzard for another kick-ass evening of recaps!  I had the audio muted and only had a visual (such as it was) - thank you for keeping me in the loop!!

@Buzzard thank you for once again taking one for team FJ.  

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived