IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 2, Different Show, Same...

choralcrusader8613

We love the LGBT community, but you're going to hell. Makes sense to me. :kitty-cussing:

Fuck you with a cactus, Paul Caldwell! Just fuck you!

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/27/2017 at 2:01 PM, kmary1 said:

Cheese and pickles in an indoor reception hall is a step up from melted ice cream in a parking lot, so maybe by the time Josie gets married they'll upgrade to serving a real meal on paper plates.

Or another step up and use Chinet plates

28 minutes ago, anotherone said:

Or another step up and use Chinet plates

Do you think this will fit  in their 'shoestring budget' lol  Oh these people!!!

2 minutes ago, GotCaughtDancing said:

Do you think this will fit  in their 'shoestring budget' lol  Oh these people!!!

at this point we could recite their lines word for word 

18 hours ago, Percy said:

In Australia the average cost of a wedding is about $40,000.00.  In the past the grooms side paid for flowers, drinks and cars.  Now, I am told, the brides parents are expected to pay for it all.

We do not have the tradition of a rehearsal dinner, or for paying for visiting guests accommodation. 

You can have either a religious ceremony or a visit to the court house ( beautiful venue in this town), both meet the state requirements.

I have taken to whispering 'elope' around my girls.

The reality will probably be that we will contribute what we can afford ( not $40,000) and they can choose how they spend it. ( I will be whispering 'house deposit).

This is what we did too.

Our daughter took the money and has a nice starter home.

Time for tonight's horror show. What boring stuff will we see tonight? I'll be watching South Park, myself.

1 minute ago, nst said:

graciously offered - um more like Jana was told to stay home

Jana was like "No wayam I going to be stuck in a tiny apartment with a pregnant Jessa." She stayed home and put her feet up! 

Just now, Carm_88 said:

Jana was like "No wayam I going to be stuck in a tiny apartment with a pregnant Jessa." She stayed home and put her feet up! 

which was displayed today on facebook 

22 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

I am in favor of this, but I invited out of towners to my wedding, they figured it out somehow.  I never thought of paying for their rooms! (They could have stayed at my empty house....)

I am spending way too much to get to distant weddings (that double as family reunions). Not begrudging the wedding itself, but perhaps the couple could pick a central, easily accessible venue for ALL distant family members, rather than indulging your local parents...?  

The next wedding we are going to, only the bride's parents are actually local.  EVERYONE else (including the bride and groom) are traveling to a really inconvenient spot.

We picked a central location which was hard for us to get to, plus we had to plan everything being out of town, but it was where most of the family on either side could get to easily.  Some said we should think more about ourselves, but in the end I was SO happy that all the relatives were there, all the old aunts and friends of my mother's, old childhood friends, etc.  That was one of the great things about it.  We got to be selfish and have everything exactly our way for the honeymoon, so it's not like we were too selfless or anything.

A few years later my SIL got married and picked an island destination.  Only very few people could make it, and it cost us thousands just to fly there.  I think she was a little disappointed about how few people came.  But on the other hand it was gorgeous there in the dead of winter, so I guess to each his own.

OK, I peeked over there for a second after I saw everyone was puking. A little more than a second was about all I could stand. I agree with nst -- Jana, the amazing decorator, chose to stay home? Yeah, right.

Goodness that is way too much for a few people to take down to Texas. Wouldn't it have been easier to just ship it. What do you do with the excess bags coming back? 

It must have cost a fortune to check all of those bags, damn. Also, why does Ben need to go with? Can he really not take care of his own son for a few days? It's not like he couldn't just park at the TTH anyways. Such a waste of money.

maybe you shouldn't be running Derick then - 4-3-2-1 and gagging 

try a different diet 

or perhaps a naturpath 

embarrassing to share - um any doctors on FJ - can you help Derick - he is asking us for help 

Oh god. If you have a weak stomach, do not watch this! Not to be watched with popcorn. Ick!

so no accountability buddy for joy while she is with jeremy 

how weird 

jessa finally addressed how touchy feely jeremy and jinger opposed to her own courtship

Finally a somewhat real answer 

Counting on - "Bachelor pad makeover" - Part 1

So, in real time Jillymuffin is baking herself another mini headship and Jessa is about done baking her latest arrow in Bin's quiver.  I predict that we'll see a "bonus" scene (where there arent commercials) announcing the coming headship because they've pretty much run out of littles to dress.

I'm apologizing for typos in advance.  My belly makes it nearly impossible to get the laptop on my lap anymore... #about2weekstogo

We begin this shitshow at the TTH.  JInger puts on eyeliner.  She just cant believe that she'll be married in 8 weeks and getting ready to go to get jeremy's shit in order in laredo.  Its "so much to comprehend"... there are littles clothes in the hallway and a random changing table...

Jana cant quite accept that Jinger is going so far away.

Jessa - I'm not looking forward to jinger moving away, but she could wait a little longer.  I know what its like, dont want ot put it off.

Michelle is brushing josie's hair and pretenidng to be useful downstairs.  JInger tells her that she's ready.  Jason loads a fuck ton of bags into the suv.  Jessa is coming with her because she has good taste... that means that bin and spurge are coming too... 

Jessa - we were short handed who was coming and who was "holding down the fort".  Jana "volunteered" to stay back and hold down the fort.

At bin's house.  They're headed to redecorate.  He doesnt think its Jinger because she's too distracted.  He's busy with school work.  It will be Jessa cuz... jessa.  Oh, and she's pregnant.

Jessa - there are differences with this pregnancy.  SHe doesnt like certain foods and less sleep.  Since there have been differences it makes me wonder that maybe its a girl.

They arrive at the airport.   Bin unloads a fuck ton of bags.  

Jinger TH - I was off guard by how much stuff jessa was bringing

jessa th - we had a stockpile of stuff from projects and when we were going to laredo and it would be too hard to find stuff so why not just pack it and bring it with us!  We took flowers, candles, shelves... 8 european sized pillows, a hammer... measuring tape (theres no home depot)

JInger - we had 11 bags to chceck.  

One bag was overweight... they had to move things.

They start repacking in the terminal. 

At jill and derick's house they suit up for a run.  JIll is wearing leggings with a skirt over it.

Derick explains that they are going on a family exercise outing. He will run and jill will bike with izzy.  He has a helmet but its a little small on his head.  Jill explains that Michelle says duggars have big heads.

Derick explains that you cant run in ebil SIntral amerika.  

The camera has a closeup of jill's boobs... I didnt need to see that.

Derick runs and starts gagging and snorting.  

Derick th - I used to be an avid runner/swimmer. In 11th grade I got this gag reflex wihen I ran.

Jill - inititally it was exercise induced in high shool and they tried to figure out what it was.

Derick gags, pukes, and snorts... then runs some more

Derick th - I've been to drs and they've rules things out...

jill th - in a few days we're getting wellness checkups.  I dont know if our family practice dr will tell us more.

derick th - Ive been struggling this for a long time and I struggled with sharing it.  Maybe other people who struggles with the same thing or a runner who found something that works for them.  When you talk about hard things you benefit.

In laredo

Jeremy - today jinger and her siblings are coming to redecorate. 

Joy - I took a different flight because I was in wisconsin for a conference (unsupervised???? Oh fuck no...)

On the plane

bin - spurgeon is a good traveler.  He's not as good as he used to be, but better than most

They land... jeremy hugs hinger

jessa th - we gave hugs when we said hi.  JInger and jeremy are more affectionate but each couple sets their own guidelines.

jinger - we cherish every moment

Producer - texas is known as the what state

jeremy doesnt know

josiah - the "get her done state"

jer/jed - breadbowl

Bin is wearing a shirt that says "forgiven" jessa "blesed mama"

They go to get the bags.  they had 11 checked bags.

Jeremy - I dont think I've ever seen so many bags with one group.

I'd like to know how they got 11 bags and all those people in a car... I mean, I know they didnt.. 

Does TLC tell them to pretend to not know simple things? Lone Star state is pretty standard for elementary school curriculum. It doesn't help them with their repackaging to look like they're all shiny and relatable.

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived