IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 2, Different Show, Same...

choralcrusader8613

I bet Joy didn't stay home to rest after travel; I bet she ran over to those books, desperate to try to find something other than a Bible or Gothard book to actually read.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Archer said:

I bet Joy didn't stay home to rest after travel; I bet she ran over to those books, desperate to try to find something other than a Bible or Gothard book to actually read.

Joy? Surely you jest. She's dumb as a box of rocks. 

2 minutes ago, Archer said:

What makes you think there was anything or interest to read? It may have just been more bible stuff. 

3 minutes ago, Archer said:

are you there god it's me margaret :D 

and the boys are doing the auction again 

and Jeremy I have no words - wet paint 

Bet they get her a big SUV instead of a smaller modest car for her and Jeremy

Or just buy a boat bc that was so much cheaper than a car I guess 

1 hour ago, BlessaYourHeart said:

Me too! 

My mum said she'll pay for my dress because I'm her only child and she wants to contribute something but that the dress will be my choice. We have similar taste anyway so I don't mind her having an input in my dress choice as I'll probably agree with her anyway. 

But we won't get married until we can afford to pay for it ourselves and have the day that we want with the people we want. 

My mom want's mine to be custom made ( If I ever find a guy). I want one that can be functional for more then a wedding though. She want's to be in charge of the food too because my family is Super Pickey!!

2 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

What makes you think there was anything or interest to read? It may have just been more bible stuff. 

I suspect there's at least a book about soccer in there.

Counting on - Books are for heathens! Part 2

In laredo

Jessa suggests that they move things.  Jinger explains that jessa is "visionary."  Jessa hold a tape measure and says they need a queen sized bed.  You cant sleep a couple on a bunk bed - so Jeremy is losing his "office" to have a guest room.  

Jeremy - I want jinger to have her touch. I dont have too much in the apt except my books.

Spurgeon plays with the books.

Jessa - he has adequate space for more couches.  His headboard is too big.

JInger - if we put a small headboard in then we could do nightstands.

Jessa - jinger likes light and cream.

jinger - jessa and I are very close and our style is the same.

They head out to "look for " things.  

Joy - I wasnt feeling well and stayed in bed.

Jessa appears to be WITHOUT BIN! 

They arrive at the furniture store and look at the "affordable" section.

Jeremy - we've talked about money and its been good that we are on the same page living intentionally within our means.

JInger sees a table.

jeremy - it felt surreal, we're going to be a married couple!

jinger - we found a set and it was on sale because it was a holiday weekend.

Jeremy's friend josh lends them a truck and "gave" them a headboard for the bed.

(jason is wearing a fort rock shirt)

Jessa says that boob is buying the table that they liked as a wedding gift.  Jinger pretends to be surprised.

JInger - for any couple, trying to save - it was an amazing surprise.

they drive off...

back at the TTH a dog barks

Josiah - jinger wont be a duggar for very long so we have to get her a car for a wedding gift.

Joseph - we know it will be a need becasue she wont be around the auctions or the family.  We have to find her a reliable car.

JD - we shop at auctions because we have a dealers license.

Producer - what word would you use to describe jinger as a driver

defensive, confident, furious...

They look at cars.  It has to be reliable when jeremy is working that she doesnt have to worry if it will work.

the boys get distracted and look at boats.

Siah drives up in a monster truck (which looks brand new)

Josiah - i'm going to miss jing and the time we spent together. I'll miss having her around.

Joseph will miss her ... "season of life..."

They dont buy her a car... they buy a boat instead, they're going to flip it next season.

Maybe jinger can use it on the rio grande.

In laredo - it starts raining.

Jeremy - its a theme when we are together that rain is involved. Its a blessing

jinger reminds us that it rained when they were courting and at the engagement.  Maybe it will rain at the wedding.

the rain stops and they unload the truck.

Bin - when they got back I was called upon to help unload the big truck full of tables and couches.  I didnt know they were totally getting a new setup.

Jeremy - as the apt started to get filled it hit us how this was getting real.  

they put spurgeon on the test.

jessa - the real test is when they spit up or poop on it and you can see how stain resisteant it is.

jessa - we had a lot accomplished today and tomorrow will be a lot getting it all decorated.

2 minutes ago, nst said:

jeremy is passive aggressive towards jessa :D 

Jeremy knows who the stronger person is ;)

Jessa would put him in his place quickly, I think. 

On 1/28/2017 at 10:40 PM, ChickenettiLuvr said:

I've no idea on the anti hiccups.  Still waiting on that magical idea - through two pregnancies. DD had them every night at 10 pm. Which continued after birth.

Guess I'll go play with my essential oils and let you know.... sticky feet, fingers, and all ...

... (shouldn't have announced murderous plans on FJ -- now it's premeditated) ....

You might have to check My Favorite Murder site, sure there are plenty about taking care of spouses.

Ben was so gracious to watch his own child while the others worked. Truly a god-send. 

Probably better to keep him out of the way. Ben, not the Spurge.

Wait! Closets and closet shelves are not for books? I've been doing this thing wrong. 

1 minute ago, Archer said:

Ben was so gracious to watch his own child while the others worked. Truly a god-send. 

Probably better to keep him out of the way. Ben, not the Spurge.

and that is jessa - she won't allow any books in her home 

even ben has books in his closet 

or course you are friends with your family doctor 

your friends with everybody 

my doctor gives me five minutes 

Just now, nst said:

and that is jessa - she won't allow any books in her home 

even ben has books in his closet 

What kind of books do you think he has in there? Coloring books? Pop up books?

On 1/25/2017 at 1:57 PM, Pasta said:

What scandal?

I swear to Cthulhu, there's NO FREAKING WAY people hear "Duggar" and don't think "molestation", "cult", and/or "Ashley Madison". I'm struggling here, guys; I really am. I need faith in humanity.

counting on - how many self righteous duggars can you fit in a 2 bedroom apt? Part 3

In laredo

The brood arrives at the apartment and shows up with more shit. First they change all the lights, then they remove all his towels.

Jessa bosses everyone around, including stripping the bed and changing the colors.

The J'kids are asked by the producer who the task master is - jessa or jana... mostly jessa

Josh from church shows up to take his old furniture.  Soeme of the stuff looks like nice older pieces...

Jinger and Jessa go through the suitcases.  Jeremy is shocked at what she "smuggled" to laredo.  This incuded throw pillows, bedding etc.

JInger - whatever jessa does will turn out beautiful.  They discuss a "doovet" cover.

Producer - what is a duvet

non of the boys know.... 

Jessa - its a down comforter.

Spurgeon crawls around

bin - he was the cute mascot

jinger - ben was gracious to watch spurgeon while the rest of us worked.

jeremy - my books are the front and center decor in the apartment

jessa - he has a million books.  there isnt space in the living room for the books and the furniture.  He has several bookshelves we can put in other places to make the living room more of a living room.

Jeremy complains that they're goin gin the closet. Jessa says the house is too small.  Jeremy says moving the books is like choosing between her children.  He agrees... she says when they go into a bigger place he can have them.

Jeremy - I'm learning that what I think is non negotiable is negotiable. "a little piece of me just died."

Back in arkansas Jill thinks izzy has a sore throat.  They're going for a family wellness checkup.

Dr. Fedosky is a family practice dr that has been friends with the duggars for a long time. 

They're hoping to find out more about the gagging

They're in the car and they discuss what to say (Izzy is in a front facing seat)

Derick - I'm anxious to talk about what may be going on.

They arrive and are excited to see how izzy compares to other kids in his weight group - he's 28 pounds and 34 inches. He's 95th percentile on height and 80th on weight.

Derick asks about the gagging with exercise and "other activities in life."  Jill's skirt shows her knees... she tells the dr that he has phlegm when he wakes up.  They say the ENT said it was normal... its a mystery!

Derick TH - he had never heard of anything like that. THey think if they talk about it "somebody out there" may know about it.  Maybe they should go to an allergist.

He examines JIll... other than some "complications" in CA she feels good.

Jill had a "sound" in her carotid artery.  If she's having narrowing there it may be elsewhere as well, so she needs an ultrasound on her neck to check her.

JIll - theres some concern there but deep down I feel healthy.  Its good to be wise and double check so in a few weeks I'll get it checked.

Watching this with my Grammy

Her: this is so dull and boring. They need to find something better to show 

Me: couldn't agree more. Lol 

Wait, so the climax to the whole disgusting gagging story line is "dunno?"

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived