IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen, Parts 25- More threads than Duggars

samurai_sarah

Partylite! I remember them! Their candles WERE very nice, and they smelled wonderful!

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WRT Pampered Chef & Scentscy & other non-perishable items that you wouldn't mind having, but not at full price and certainly without attending a dreaded party, here's my tip to all y'all:

Find a resale shop that classy families donate to, and haunt it regularly. I have seen or purchased new-in-box PC and have seen Scentscy (i haven't purchased Scentscy products: I'm devoted to Candleberry Company [retail, not MLM!], but that's another story)  as well as gently used PC items -- some I'm still using!

The best shops in the bi-state area, candidly, are those supported historically and majorly by Jewish organizations and families. There's one that exists to support education for the learning-disabled, and one owned & operated by the local NCJW chapter.  Just for examples. MMV by geography. Oh, and NCJW = National Council of Jewish Women. What an incredibly helpful organization!  

Well I was invited twice to a MLM "sex toy and lingerie party", over here that's kind of a thing right now. I did not go but my collegues told me that after 3 glasses of champagne the party was lots of fun :-)

Herbal Life ruined the relationship with a friend of ours who did not hesitate to lie to us in order to lure us in (which did not work in the end after we found out about it)

Could someone please explain to me why a lot of fundies are so much into essential oils and sell them? Is that MLM as well? And why essential oils?

11 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

I like Avon and no I'm not 70 lol  My great aunt sold it for years and their body spray and bubble bath are the only ones I can use without giving hubby a migraine so when she retired I had to find a new rep. 

I love Avon and I'm not 70 either. I love their bubble bath and I've found the Skin So Soft body lotions are really good to keep away mosquitoes. No idea why! 

On 2/7/2017 at 5:28 PM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

How often do women get pregnant the 1st time they have sex?  When DH & I decided to not refill my birth control we were shocked that I got pregnant that 1st month. Literally 2 weeks after throwing out the birth control I conceived, we knew it could happen but figured it would take a few months, as I think the majority of people take a few months to get the timing right and for the embryo to stick, because not every federalized eggs results in pregnancy. Most people figure it will take  a few months to get pregnant. even with out protection.

My aunt was raped at 14 and got pregnant as a result.  

My friend's son's girlfriend got pregnant the first time they had sex (they say it was only once as she was going away to camp)

So it happens.

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

I love Avon and I'm not 70 either. I love their bubble bath and I've found the Skin So Soft body lotions are really good to keep away mosquitoes. No idea why! 

The skin so soft has been a great mosquito repellent for years, not sure why they just don't see it as that.  That is pretty much the only Avon product I've ever really cared for, the rest of it just wan't my thing, but I know a lot of people who do like and they are all under 70. 

I'm trying to get  Pregnant and it's amazing that anyone actually does.  It's kinda all about the longevity of the sperm because that egg is only good from like 12-48 hours.  So the boys with tails just wait around till the going is good.  So many things have to be just right and everything from body ph to gravity fights the little buggers.

Josh doesn't look nearly as big as he used to (imo). Wonder what they're all dressed up for. I hope it's not just for the picture, because that's a hassle just for five minutes.

5 minutes ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

Josh doesn't look nearly as big as he used to (imo). Wonder what they're all dressed up for. I hope it's not just for the picture, because that's a hassle just for five minutes.

i was thinking the same thing, he look much better, heltier than wath i was tinking...also Anna. Hope this dosen't meaning an announcement will come soon

Anna looks very pretty and yes, I hope this isn't a prequel to an announcement.

She does. She looks so much better than Josh who seems to be worn out...

7 minutes ago, fish_ca said:

She does. She looks so much better than Josh who seems to be worn out...

Is this pic from last summer? they have on shorts and Meredith loots much younger than she is. 

2 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Is this pic from last summer? they have on shorts and Meredith loots much younger than she is. 

Don't think so. It was published 3 hrs ago on Duggars Official fb profile.

2 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Yeah, now that I look at it, I think this is a older photo than I originally thought.

Meredith now:

It's a nice family picture except for the tumor in the plaid shirt. Wow, are the Duggar genes strong with the older boy! I don't usually notice, but he really looks like a little Jim Bob.

Anna looks nice but need to lay off the fake tanning. I love her hair, it's such a pretty color for her. I think the baby is wearing the fake Ponytail headband.

28 minutes ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

Am I wrong in remembering that Duggar boys didn't used to be able to wear shorts? I know that the sons in law have been, but I don't recall the boys wearing them back in the 19KAC days. 

3 minutes ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

Yeah, now that I look at it, I think this is a older photo than I originally thought.

Meredith now:

I'm dissapointed. As usual.

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Skin so soft is popular in Scotland also as it helps to keep away the ferocious Scottish midge. They have fangs and wear crampons. At least that's how it feels when they bite. Evil maddening critters straight from Hell its self.

That's a great picture. I genuinely hope they're doing well. Like, I hope Josh is getting actual counselling. Maybe Anna, too. Individually and together. But I dream.

That is a clear summer photo. Mer is a July child if I'm not mistaken and she looks like 1yo. So no new pic..let the pregnancy rumors begin! Or, you know, it's just a cute picture and that's why they choose it. 

27 minutes ago, Exposedknees said:

Am I wrong in remembering that Duggar boys didn't used to be able to wear shorts? I know that the sons in law have been, but I don't recall the boys wearing them back in the 19KAC days. 

The boys actually ran a 5k in full length pants- jeans no less.

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived