IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen, Parts 25- More threads than Duggars

samurai_sarah

Yes, this is absolutely an old picture.  It looks super similar to their anniversary photo last year, just minus the kids.  I think not seeing a recent photo of Anna is very telling. I don't think we've seen a picture of her since Thanksgiving.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Skin so soft is popular in Scotland also as it helps to keep away the ferocious Scottish midge. They have fangs and wear crampons. At least that's how it feels when they bite. Evil maddening critters straight from Hell its self.

My mum used to buy lots of the skin so soft stuff for my dad and my uncle when they were working away in Inverness. In the end half the building site were buying it. Nothing else worked for midges. A lot their work mates were English and thought people were exaggerating about bad midges were.

5 hours ago, Exposedknees said:

Am I wrong in remembering that Duggar boys didn't used to be able to wear shorts? I know that the sons in law have been, but I don't recall the boys wearing them back in the 19KAC days. 

The didn't. They probably started so they would look more normal.  Like how the Duggar women's skirts have started to creep up. Still doesn't take away the fact that they are crazy town.  Oh and as for looking at Joshly ... Ewwww infinity 

I think posting that happy family picture is more in response to the revived rumors of Anna seeking a divorce and also in response to that crime camera picture that resembled Josh. 

To me, though it is very telling that this is a picture that is probably about 9 mos old. 

That picture wasn't taken today.  The midwest isn't warm enough for an outdoor photo in shorts.

I'm so happy to hear others use Avon.  I don't know anyone under 70 who uses Avon so I thought I was the odd ball.  I'm glad to have found my people. 

Whoa! I just realized I still have some candles I bought at a PartyLite party ten years ago!

5 minutes ago, GoddessOfVictory said:

Whoa! I just realized I still have some candles I bought at a PartyLite party ten years ago!

I have a bunch leftover from my wedding because PartyLite made the right colors and smells at the time.

Ugh, LipScents is the new big thing up here in MN and now my boss is peddling that shit constantly. 

Nevermind that one lipstick set is like $60. 

She's super sweet though, but I just don't feel like she knows it's a ridiculous scheme. 

I mean, you have to spend at least 200 dollars a month on products to just be allowed to keep buying. 

The whole family is kind of "dressy" except for Anna in a t shirt and jeans skirt. Is she the only one without khaki?

$60 for one lipstick? That's insane. All my makeup from Avon totals less than that- mascara, eyelinr, & foundation. I'm not big in lipstick cause it makes me look even paler.

i am quite proud that I have been able to go to a couple of selling parties & not buy anything. I just plead poverty if anyone pressed me. And the stupid raffle where you win a chance to host a party yourself? I just toss that sucker out! Never been a problem. But I have only gone to a few parties held by good friends who don't pressure people. I avoided a couple held by family members who would be persistent. It is so annoying.

CABi clothing parties anyone?  I have some of their stuff and I do really like it, but pricey.  And I was harassed constantly to host a party

3 hours ago, KelseyAnn said:

Ugh, LipScents is the new big thing up here in MN and now my boss is peddling that shit constantly. 

She's super sweet though, but I just don't feel like she knows it's a ridiculous scheme. 

I mean, you have to spend at least 200 dollars a month on products to just be allowed to keep buying. 

Isn't that what Sierra is selling now?

Meredith is definitely sporting the pigtail head band. And I was thinking the pic was definitely from last year. Maybe even when they went to Florida in the spring.  Josh started to wear shorts as soon as he was married. I'm not surprised his boys do too. I can't recall a pic of his brothers wearing shorts. Only Derrick and Ben.

Just now, marmalade said:

I've seen all the boys except JD in shorts since Dullard came around. 

LOL- Just picturing JD in shorts!

They are wearing the same clothes and style as in the anniversary picture posted by Josh in September, so it's definetly an old picture.

My guess is that it was taken some time in May/June of last year, when the Duggars visited Florida and Tennessee, as both Mackynzie and Marcus was photographed in similar clothes around that time and Meredith with the headband.

Not to mention, in that pic, Smugs still looks rather svelte; he gained a TON of weight in the months after he was sprung from Jesus Jail. Remember the pics from the air show? He was already HUGE, and that was around the end of July/beginning of August. 

9 hours ago, JMO said:

Meredith is definitely sporting the pigtail head band.

I'm getting off topic from general thread discussion, but just... why??? Why do they do this?! And where the hell are they getting them? Do they just keep a stash? Pass one down from arrow to arrow? So, so many questions...

6 hours ago, mizandry said:

I'm getting off topic from general thread discussion, but just... why??? Why do they do this?! And where the hell are they getting them? Do they just keep a stash? Pass one down from arrow to arrow? So, so many questions...

To quote the Muppet Three Little Pigs: "She's a girl!". It's the same reason they have those ridiculous head flowers on little baby girls; they have to make it obvious she's a girl.

(Incidentally, that story is my favorite part of Muppet Classic Theater)

21 hours ago, KelseyAnn said:

Even Nars lipstick (which I'd justify spending a lot of money on) is half that price. If a lipstick is $60, it better come with Chris Hemsworth to apply it for you on demand while telling you that you're beautiful and smell like pine needles.

On 2/7/2017 at 7:28 PM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

not every federalized eggs results in pregnancy. 

Government small enough to fit in your Fallopian tube!  :pb_biggrin:

Ok, carry on. . .

2 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Even Nars lipstick (which I'd justify spending a lot of money on) is half that price. If a lipstick is $60, it better come with Chris Hemsworth to apply it for you on demand while telling you that you're beautiful and smell like pine needles.

Could mine be packaged alongside Tom Hiddlestone?

10 hours ago, mizandry said:

Yeah, just a make sure they know she's a girl. In the most ridiculous way possible, it's even worst than the giant flowered headbands. 

DAYUM! That lipstick shoud be made out of gold and possess magical powers.

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived