IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen, Parts 25- More threads than Duggars

samurai_sarah

Am i the only one to find this interesting regarding the two caldwell girl that we saw so often? 

Screenshot_20170223-162146.png

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Am i the only one to find this interesting regarding the two caldwell girl that we saw so often? 

The thing is they often tease with 'stay tuned, you never know' so it's hard to tell. Could be something or could be nothing.  

16 minutes ago, Exposedknees said:

WOW! *Life* and courting:ETONNER::tw_grin:

Yes, the guys now have to pitch in with food shopping and figure out what to wear without a sister's help.  In other words, it's time to grow up fellas!

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

The thing is they often tease with 'stay tuned, you never know' so it's hard to tell. Could be something or could be nothing. 

"Maybe it's twins. You never know!"  puke

According to "The Hollywood Gossip" site Joseph is courting one of the Caldwell sisters and either Jed or Jer is courting thhe other. Since it's a tabloid site, take that tidbit with a mountain of salt.

22 minutes ago, RosyDaisy said:

According to "The Hollywood Gossip" site Joseph is courting one of the Caldwell sisters and either Jed or Jer is courting thhe other. Since it's a tabloid site, take that tidbit with a mountain of salt.

Didn't Jed go with them to Mrs. Cindy's house to pick greenery? I can't remember if Jer did

@RosyDaisy thanks for the info! It's so weird, looking at sites like this and seeing multiple Kardashian ( :my_sick: ) and Duggar (also :my_sick:) on the same page! So weird! Do they really generate that much interest?

In terms of the boys' video posted ^, there's no food? Did the parents move away too?

How screwed up is your system that the parents seemingly have little responsibility in the home?

They still have 9 minors in their home. Is Jana supposed to do everything?

5 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

In terms of the boys' video posted ^, there's no food? Did the parents move away too?

How screwed up is your system that the parents seemingly have little responsibility in the home?

They still have 9 minors in their home. Is Jana supposed to do everything?

Yes according to them

I can see it now, a double wedding two brothers marrying two sisters. The fans would lap it up and even better the Bates haven't done it.

Just now, Iamtheway said:

Or the tabloids just stole it from here. :)

Wouldn't be the first time they've done it. Jana Duggar and Tim Tebow anyone?

2 hours ago, fish_ca said:

"Maybe it's twins. You never know!"  puke

"I totally didn't see this coming!" I watched the whole season and nothing. ever. happened. Not cool. 

I think Jinger did the grocery shopping and they didn't say no food, but gaps in the garage size pantry.  Good for them for finally, finally realizing that they needed to carry some of the weight. Of course, that may have been what lead to them courting was a good idea if that's what they're doing.

Nice to see the tabloids are still mining FJ for their stories. I wonder if they've heard that Jana and John-David are both in training to become Christian tattoo artists. It's true, I heard it from my cousin's cousin who lives in Arkansas. It was just going to be Jana at first, but they decided she needed a chaperone, so JD stepped up. 

Ay-yi-yeeks -- I finally looked at a few moments of this season: these people may have street smarts but my gosh, they come across as plain dumb!  

That is all. It's just that talking about them in the abstract is bad enough; hearing them is just noxious. 

41 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Nice to see the tabloids are still mining FJ for their stories. I wonder if they've heard that Jana and John-David are both in training to become Christian tattoo artists. It's true, I heard it from my cousin's cousin who lives in Arkansas. It was just going to be Jana at first, but they decided she needed a chaperone, so JD stepped up. 

Yes, I heard about that. The training started just a month after Jana had gotten into a fight at Starbucks and was later pulled over by the Fayetteville Police for reckless driving. 

On 2/22/2017 at 4:42 AM, jbrosenfeld said:

That guy looks about 40 pounds heavier then Josh.

It's not Josh, but three full months has passed between Jinger's wedding and the surveillance footage.:GPn0zNK:

They both look good like a normal middle aged couple.
Here is an old one of Michelle with baby Marcus (?) this is the best I've seen her hair since the infamous Miss Cindy makeover. 

19-kids-grandduggar-special-27.jpg

5 hours ago, Gillyweed said:

Tbh, it'd be cute if Joe was courting one of the girls and Josiah was courting the sister

Didn't Josiah already give away a chuck of his heart in his failed courtship?  

31 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Didn't Josiah already give away a chuck of his heart in his failed courtship?  

Naw, men are impervious to that -- it's all about the slutty, slutty girls who become damaged goods.

The most interesting thing about that interview was Danni Starr's peephole. I'm hoping this means that Joseph and/or Josiah (specifically) will get out of the TTH sooner rather than later, if TLC's bringing them out of the woodworks.

4 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

I finally looked at a few moments of this season: these people may have street smarts but my gosh, they come across as plain dumb!  

I am beginning to wonder if the boys are jacking with the interviewer. They are the ones that give these off the wall answers or just a shrug, like hazelnut colored eyes, WTF? Everytime I see they are going to ask the guys questions I know the answers will be goofy, kinda like "just leave me alone" answers. I think they aren't keeping nice and they know it.

11 minutes ago, sansan said:

I am beginning to wonder if the boys are jacking with the interviewer. They are the ones that give these off the wall answers or just a shrug, like hazelnut colored eyes, WTF? Everytime I see they are going to ask the guys questions I know the answers will be goofy, kinda like "just leave me alone" answers. I think they aren't keeping nice and they know it.

I have had that impression from some of them.  I think especially from Jed and Jer, and with Jer even more than Jed.  I think they find it all ridiculous.  Jason seems to enjoy the interviews, and, for a male Duggar, expresses himself fairly well.  Joe seems like a sweet guy, shy and socially awkward but sweet.  JD seems to be going through the motions but he also sneaks in a bit o dry snark now and then.  I do think he and Joe were poignantly honest in the first season when talking about their hurt and disappointment in Josh. 

Josiah, who many people seem to like, rubs me the wrong way.  He always seems to be trying  too hard to be funny.  I thought he was a cute kid prior to his trip to Alert, but now he rubs me wrong.

As to the interview with Joe and Josiah,  I went to the duggar family blog where it was posted, and the comments were surprising to me.  I assume mostly their humpers go to that fan page, and even so, many people were clearly unimpressed that all they could think to say about missing their sisters was they didn't have food in the house to eat and they might have to go to the grocery store themselves.  People were commenting on their restrictive  gender roles and also about how repetitive the show is with the constant courtship speculation, etc.  basically Rinse and Repeat, Rinse and Repeat. 

Someone even suggested that a show that would follow the boys moving out and learning to live on their own would be much more interesting.  Yes, there was a mix of "oh aren't they just the sweetest godly men around", but most of the comments were vaguely to directly critical.  Not of the boys directly, but just about the culture and the show.

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived