• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jilli said:

Oh my gosh those things look terrible. 

Twenty bucks?! They look hideous 

1 hour ago, halcionne said:

I kind of like the fake pigtails...

Is that because of your post count title? 

4 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

So I know ya'll really want your own fake pigtails so here you go, at just $20 you too can have ridiculous fake faux pigtails   

https://www.etsy.com/listing/273358936/bebe-doos-perfect-ponies-baby-headband

I'm almost offended for these babies getting makeover'd with Before and After pictures of their baldness/baldness but with mini toupees on top. What the..

I just keep thinking of these ending up in a bin somewhere for like $1 because of all the dust and lint bound to collect in those hairs.

omffffffffffff.png

... oh fucking dammit.

3 minutes ago, mizandry said:

I'm almost offended for these babies getting makeover'd with Before and After pictures of their baldness/baldness but with mini toupees on top. What the..

I just keep thinking of these ending up in a bin somewhere for like $1 because of all the dust and lint bound to collect in those hairs.

omffffffffffff.png

... oh fucking dammit.

So did she make a big girl version for Michelle? 

On 3/2/2017 at 8:51 PM, divadivine said:

I'm sick of Nerium. I have a few FB friends who sell. One of them is on the verge of being blocked. One of the people I'm "friends" with- I don't know her but she's connected through the organization I work for- sent me a pm about Beachbody and Shakeology.... Hell no. 

I don't mind Tupperware. They actually make some really useful storage items that last forever. I also like Pampered Chef. I use the hell out of the items I have purchased from parties. 

I have Tupperware from over thirty years ago that works just fine. Good stuff.

Nerium is a scam. I hate it and other money sucking scams that make money for the company by making people pay to sell their crap. Double ugh.

8 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

I have Tupperware from over thirty years ago that works just fine. Good stuff.

Nerium is a scam. I hate it and other money sucking scams that make money for the company by making people pay to sell their crap. Double ugh.

I used to be a tupperware demonstrator. I haven't used cling film since.

I also have enough to keep me going for the rest of my life.

I never forced people to buy it if they didn't want to. You either like it or you don't.

On 3/2/2017 at 9:12 PM, SassyPants said:

This thread reminds me of McMama- Jennifer Mckinney.

Ponzi schemes~

Yes, I was following that story for a while and haven't found any updates lately. She's been selling Xyngular. A fraud analyst named Tracey Coen http://www.sequenceinc.com/fraudfiles/2013/02/xyngular-starve-binge-purge-repeat/ posted quite a a few updates several years ago about all the bankruptcies etc. she was involved  in.

I have 0 friends who sell scammy stuff.  Well, one sent out a message to a bunch of people asking us to send our addresses.  I thought maybe she was sending Christmas cards and gave her mine.  Got a request for money for her missions trip.  

I wish I had 0 friends who sold scammy stuff.  One cousin once removed way into Young Living Essential Oils.  At least 2 friends currently pushing some bizzaro pearl thing involving oysters.  And another cousin once removed on the other side of the family who invited me into a group for LuLa Roe or whatever that is with the leggings.  

Those pigtails looked somewhat natural on the red headed baby and even the blonde but that poor Asian baby who clearly had little hair to begin with looked like she was wearing a toupee. So Bizarre.  I had no hair as a baby/toddler, my son didn't need a hair cut until 3, and I'm expecting my daughter to be the same.  I'm dreading doing her hair because I remember the fights I used to have with my mom.  No pigtails for us, thanks.  I'm enjoying the low maintenance hair for as long as possible.  

12 hours ago, Inky said:

Yes, I was following that story for a while and haven't found any updates lately. She's been selling Xyngular. A fraud analyst named Tracey Coen http://www.sequenceinc.com/fraudfiles/2013/02/xyngular-starve-binge-purge-repeat/ posted quite a a few updates several years ago about all the bankruptcies etc. she was involved  in.

I check in every few months.

JM is a pretty high earner in that company.

Still not paying her bills though.

http://mckfacts.blogspot.com

18 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

Is that because of your post count title? 

Nope; I asked for my post count title to be changed because of this thread, lol. 

I think the fake pigtails are silly in a cute, entertaining way. I would put them on my baby if they didn't cost $20. And if I had a baby... :lol:

5 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I check in every few months.

JM is a pretty high earner in that company.

Still not paying her bills though.

http://mckfacts.blogspot.com

Thanks for that link. I kept going to the old one that just stopped with nothing new showing.

Does anyone know who @fly4jesus is? he's one of the only 25 people the duggarfam instagram is following, so i'm curious. He's super locked down - no profile pic - but per his bio his name is "Jimmy" and he's a firefight, emt and small business owner. and also a texan.  i searched for it on here and found a comment suggesting that was austin (which i guess would make the "texan" label pretty funny haha) - is that true? 

2 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

Does anyone know who @fly4jesus is? he's one of the only 25 people the duggarfam instagram is following, so i'm curious. He's super locked down - no profile pic - but per his bio his name is "Jimmy" and he's a firefight, emt and small business owner. and also a texan.  i searched for it on here and found a comment suggesting that was austin (which i guess would make the "texan" label pretty funny haha) - is that true? 

Check in the Bates threads.  I feel like he's been talked about over there.  I'm pretty sure he's pals with JD and the Bates kid that flies.

Fly4jesus is Austin lol! I remember when he was still called Austin on insta and had the same bio but he changed it shortly after the courtship was announced 

On 3/2/2017 at 9:49 AM, Four is Enough said:

I used to buy Amway products a long long time ago. Problem was, I loved the laundry detergent and cleaning supplies. I bought them regularly from the representative, but I just would NOT listen to or respond to the entreaties for me to start my own group of buyers, etc. The person actually stopped selling to me because of it.

We actually had a friend put Amway products in my store. She got so pissed when no one wanted to buy $12 shampoo. We got rid of it all fast. She tried to make me go to the meetings too. 3 hour meeting like 2 hours away about soap? No thanks.

On 3/7/2017 at 7:47 AM, VBOY9977 said:

Fly4jesus is Austin lol! I remember when he was still called Austin on insta and had the same bio but he changed it shortly after the courtship was announced 

Fly4Jesus?  If I were a believer I can see God pulling back a corner of the sky, leaning down and yelling at the ATI people STOP IT!  Just stop already!  

I was at my knitting group today and the subject of the Duggars came up. One lady, who had never heard of them before, shrieked, "19 kids? Does she even know her own name?" 

18 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

I was at my knitting group today and the subject of the Duggars came up. One lady, who had never heard of them before, shrieked, "19 kids? Does she even know her own name?" 

Hahaha debatable! J'chelle is pretty out of it. 

On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 5:08 PM, CorruptionInc. said:

I used to be a tupperware demonstrator. I haven't used cling film since.

I also have enough to keep me going for the rest of my life.

I never forced people to buy it if they didn't want to. You either like it or you don't.

That's the best way to sell things. It's not up to you (the presenter) to make your customer's decision for them.

PS: Tupperware is an amazing product. I bought some off a friend many moons ago, & I've also picked up a few pieces at an antique store.

FJ cooks: If any of you want to up your Tater Tot Casserole game, check out all the recipes from this year's Minnesota Congressional Delegation Hotdish competition. At least 3 of the "hotdish" ("casseroles" for us non-Minnesotans) recipes include tater tots, including Senator Al Franken's:

http://www.franken.senate.gov/files/documents/2017HotdishRecipes.pdf

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived