IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen, Parts 25- More threads than Duggars

samurai_sarah

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if this has been mentioned -- don't have time to go through the whole thread -- but does anyone else think DQ's hair looks better here than normal?  Even with the frizzy blob to the left, the bangs and top and right look more natural and relaxed than we've ever seen, other than the makeover.  Like she was caught in an off moment when she didn't think she had to tease to the skies or something.  If I saw this picture out of context and Jim Bob was cut out, I wouldn't have recognized her.  She just looks kind of actually normal and real:jim bob and michelle.png

18 minutes ago, trustworthy said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned -- don't have time to go through the whole thread -- but does anyone else think DQ's hair looks better here than normal?  Even with the frizzy blob to the left, the bangs and top and right look more natural and relaxed than we've ever seen, other than the makeover.  Like she was caught in an off moment when she didn't think she had to tease to the skies or something.  If I saw this picture out of context and Jim Bob was cut out, I wouldn't have recognized her.  She just looks kind of actually normal and real:jim bob and michelle.png

She looks like she is happy and maybe has lost some weight? She looks great.

Maybe she is seeing the up side to not being PG, lactating or PP all.the.freaking. time.

Actually, JB looks good too.

She's definitely looking a lot better than she used to. The haircut she used to have and the floral muu muus were not good.

(However, if she wore them because they were comfortable for her who am I to judge?)

I don't recall Michele ever wearing floral muu muus. 

She used to wear the smock dresses before they moved to the TTH.  Sometime after that she switched to the jean skirt and usually that darned green shirt.  Sometimes a flowery shirt or the blue  one. 

1 hour ago, trustworthy said:

Wow.  She looks really good. The hair is much better, and she looks healthy. The shirt is even nothing to complain about.  JB seems to have ditched the lego-hair too. What happened?

5 minutes ago, lumpentheologie said:

Wow.  She looks really good. The hair is much better, and she looks healthy. The shirt is even nothing to complain about.  JB seems to have ditched the lego-hair too. What happened?

Without the big money TLC checks rolling in they've had to cut down on hairspray, spray tan, and tatertot casserole. I kid, I kid.

They do look really good. But a second of looking at them and thinking oh wow they look great, I remember their message of hate. they could run for office with this photo and title it 'Hate with a Smile'

12 minutes ago, lumpentheologie said:

They stopped having babies every 13 months!

Michelle actually is a really beautiful woman. This is most apparant in the pictures we've seen before she got married and the first few years of marriage. And now again, in her late 40's she seems to be blossoming again. Maybe she's getting more sleep than in the last 25 years or so?

12 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

Michelle actually is a really beautiful woman. This is most apparant in the pictures we've seen before she got married and the first few years of marriage. And now again, in her late 40's she seems to be blossoming again. Maybe she's getting more sleep than in the last 25 years or so?

Also Janna and joy have taken over parenting the younger kids. 

They look much smarter when they aren't all matchy matchy. 

Its possible that after meeting Jeremys parents they realised what a mess they normally look.

14 hours ago, SassyPants said:

That must take its tole 

wonder how jessa will look in five years. Will she be the same.

even she said she cries more now

7 hours ago, eveandadam said:

Michelle is actually 50! She'll be 51 in September.

47 minutes ago, nst said:

That must take its tole 

wonder how jessa will look in five years. Will she be the same.

even she said she cries more now

Personally, I do no think the Duggar girls will fare as well. Michelle was athletic and physically active before she started her family. While the Duggar girls were thin on their wedding days, since the babies have started arriving, they do not look as fit. I'm not being harsh, but for most women, baby after baby, with no time for the body to get a good rest usually does not end well for mothers. Michelle is definitely the exception, and even she has done WW and lost 40lbs during her motherhood journey. 

16 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

He saw how stupid it looked when Ben tried it! ha!

22 hours ago, SassyPants said:

She looks like she is happy and maybe has lost some weight? She looks great.

Maybe she is seeing the up side to not being PG, lactating or PP all.the.freaking. time.

Actually, JB looks good too.

Maybe they're making more of an effort for all the upcoming weddings and engagements and specials.

21 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I know some women look like goddesses when they are pregnant and lactating. I looked like a washed-up, dried-out, exhausted, disheveled zombie. And that was a good day.

3 minutes ago, mizandry said:

"See Heathens? We fixed our hair... put us back on TV!"

That's the least of their worries considering their abhorrent lack of parenting skills. 

20 hours ago, mizandry said:

"See Heathens? We fixed our hair... put us back on TV!"

Sort of like their makeover between the early specials and 19KAC? No more frumpers = totally normal/relatable family! 

2 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Yes, her hair looks better, but every time I see the Duggar girls I feel imaginary hair in my food.

If we ever found hair in our food, my grandmother would always say "It adds flavor." This is also the woman who said "You've got to eat a peck of dirt before you die." I have an iron gut now. No food makes me sick. Wonder if she had anything to do with that :P

On 2/19/2017 at 0:33 PM, Pancakes@Tiffany said:
A picture of Josh from Jinger's wedding, just to add fuel to the speculation. 
3A1F08AC00000578-3910552-image-a-28_1478454725182.jpg

That guy looks about 40 pounds heavier then Josh.

Just a general thought:

I don't think the Duggars see people as people. They categorize people into enemies who are devils/people who have fallen for satan, or, if they are of more or less the same brand of christianity, as ressources to milk in several ways, e.g. as household help, as a possibility to get more famous and up the latter in politics or get more usefull connections in their area, or as baby making machines to spread their genes further.  Nothing else.

I'm under the impression that none of their friendships doesn't have a self-serving element to it. I know some people who act exactly like that, seeing people either as enemies or ressources, and those people are narcissists.

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived