IGNORED

Counting On Season Three

Coconut Flan

Well, thankyewverramuch for that nasty-assed wardrobe advice, Jessa & Jinger.  

"How to Dress Like You Lived in the Great Dust Bowl Era"   Puke.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

Bonus break

Jessa and Jinger talk about their style.  Jessa likes fall colors and is "super into maxi skirts" and she's into baggy shirts because its great post baby, getting back into shape.

Jinger has a dress she got for $6 and a cardigan.  

All clothes at the house are free game unless its your favorite.

I got a top at winners for $15 - you don't see me on instagram bragging about it 

and salty means aggressive 

have you met Jessa - she is so salty 

Just now, hollywood said:

That style video is old. I saw it on TLC in like October I think

yes and they are replaying it like it is new - please tell me the point and make something up 

4 minutes ago, hollywood said:

Hey guys, if you haven't heard, did you know that Jinger is getting her dress designed JUST FOR HER?

:pb_surprised:

and it will have a name !! 

Juniper 

What the actual fuck is up with this "designer" and TLC is fucking with us,  SYTTD is a good show, how are they making this  dress "designing" so stupid and boring. WTF>

1 minute ago, hollywood said:

Hey guys, if you haven't heard, did you know that Jinger is getting her dress designed JUST FOR HER?

:pb_surprised:

Hahaha! That Renee chick has some fairly negative comments on social media for trying to pass off other designers work as her own. Liar liar pants on fire. :pantsonfire:

I know there's a camera crew around, but still...leaving your sleeping kids in their strollers and walking several feet away to taste ice cream. Not good 

Jinger's dress - part 3

Next dress, everyone has to close their eyes again.  Jinger reminds us what she's doing.

JIll - dress number 2 is more in line with jinger's tastes.

Renee explains that the train can come off and go on another dress so they can design what she wants.

JInger TH - its hard for me to imagine that. I was excited when they brought out more lace to give me a visual.

Joy - its easier to have someone design a dress instead of looking through dresses.

Renee explains lace... in her whisper voice.  Between her and Michelle I'd stab myself in the eye.

Bin explains the moment he saw Jessa - flashback - it was a gorgeous, graceful dress. It was fluffy...  He teared up and jeremy will tear up a lot.

The J'slaves like this dress better.  Jeremy's mom pretty much just sits there. They'll need fluffing lessons for the train.

Time for number 3 because Jinger still isnt convinved. SHe likes the general idea but... 

Back to the menfolk, who are getting ice cream and pretending like it was just a spur of the moment decision and not at all what they told the wives they were going to do.

Derick is surpised because they only have one flavor, its the topping that are different.

Jeremy's dad says spending time with jinger is great and he was excited to meet the rest of the family.  THe littles sleep while the "men" eat.  Bin asks for advice about going from one kid to 2.  He says that its easier going from 1-2 than 2-3 but that his wife would know better.  YOu can still go "man to man" and bin likes the "football" analogy.  

Dont compare one kid to another because they're unique.

Derick - even though we dont have 2 yet, lord willing we'll have 2 and its not fair to compare two people to another.

Vuolo asks if the littles have tendencies.

Bin - spurgeon is laid back.  As he gets older we'll be able to give a more definitive answer

Derick - he's like jill - warm and affectionate, like jill.  He's a people person.

Jana and Joy describe him as strong willed.

Vuolo - we look foward to being grandparents.

Sending a bottle of vino to Rev. Vuolo for saying the next "PHASE of life" rather than season!!

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

Renee explains lace... in her whisper voice.  Between her and Michelle I'd stab myself in the eye.

Yep, that is pretty much my feeling on the two of them.... Renee is speaking to "Jinge" like she is a toddler.

how can one pregnancy be different than a previous one- real question mother's 

because Jessa expounds next week about this 

3 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

Yep, that is pretty much my feeling on the two of them.... Renee is speaking to "Jinge" like she is a toddler.

because she acts like one :Di

i need a meme from that scene 

is this the jinger ?

someone 

Bueller 

15 minutes ago, nst said:

yes and they are replaying it like it is new - please tell me the point and make something up 

The $6.00 dress is the one she was wearing when they got engaged.

Every time Joy talks, I'm just reminded about how young she is. She seems nice and all but I hope we aren't watching her dress-shopping this season 

I know it's already been discussed, but who is designer of Jingers dress? From what I've gathered, Renee didn't really "design" it 

6 minutes ago, nst said:

how can one pregnancy be different than a previous one- real question mother's 

because Jessa expounds next week about this 

because she acts like one :Di

i need a meme from that scene 

is this the jinger ?

someone 

Bueller 

THey can totally be different, the baby can sit differently, you can have morning sickness or not, etc... long list.

30 minutes ago, freedom_for_all said:

But why are they salty?

I was wondering if maybe they are salty and jealous about Jinger snagging Jeremy cause he's more of a catch than their guys. (Although I know none of those 3 religious nutcases are actually a catch)

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived