IGNORED

Jana's Future 3 - Baking and Real Estate

DaisyD

43 minutes ago, Kira said:

Tabitha Paine's situation has me feeling nervous for Jana. All of her friends got married late and to "questionable" men. Tabitha is beautiful and fundie royalty:my_confused:

Since Tabitha was living with the Duggars, I wonder if maybe that guy approached JB about Jana and she refused so he suggested him to Tabitha's dad? If so, I'm extremely happy Jana had the good sense to say no to this guy who definitely has "dirt" under his nails.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, charmedforsure said:

The spread in the magazine had a 1 paragraph blurb about Jana's new-found love of home decorating and home renovations that she's doing for friends and family and how much she loves to mother her nephews (AKA her sisters foist their children on to her). It was sad.

geez. that's grim. 

2 hours ago, charmedforsure said:

The spread in the magazine had a 1 paragraph blurb about Jana's new-found love of home decorating and home renovations that she's doing for friends and family and how much she loves to mother her nephews (AKA her sisters foist their children on to her). It was sad.

I thought it was interesting that it only mentioned her nephews, not her nieces. I guess People is shying away from any reminder of Joshley.

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I thought it was interesting that it only mentioned her nephews, not her nieces. I guess People is shying away from any reminder of Joshley.

Or maybe Anna is better about taking care of her own children than Jill and Jessa are.

23 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Or maybe Anna is better about taking care of her own children than Jill and Jessa are.

Anna didn't have the help from sister moms when she was stranded in DC... Probably little to no help from Joshley. Her kids stayed alive, so yeah, she's better at taking care of her own kids than her sisters-in-law.

With Mack right in between Jordyn and Josie, you better believe she's probably treated more like a sister nowadays than a niece. Especially with the widely held assumption that Anna and the kids moved into the girl's dorm while Joshley was at faux-rehab. 

44 minutes ago, charmedforsure said:

Anna didn't have the help from sister moms when she was stranded in DC... Probably little to no help from Joshley. Her kids stayed alive, so yeah, she's better at taking care of her own kids than her sisters-in-law.

With Mack right in between Jordyn and Josie, you better believe she's probably treated more like a sister nowadays than a niece. Especially with the widely held assumption that Anna and the kids moved into the girl's dorm while Joshley was at faux-rehab. 

I'm pretty sure Jana was sent out there pretty often to help. Like that stupid RV trip Josh & Anna took to Priscilla's baby thingy there were multiple photos of Jana being there but not featured in that episode. 

10 hours ago, kjmackin said:

I'm pretty sure Jana was sent out there pretty often to help. Like that stupid RV trip Josh & Anna took to Priscilla's baby thingy there were multiple photos of Jana being there but not featured in that episode. 

They occasionally sent out Jinger and Joy too, if I remember correctly.

14 hours ago, kjmackin said:

4 hours ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

They occasionally sent out Jinger and Joy too, if I remember correctly.

Yes, but there were still long periods of time where she was on her own, with her closest social group either being stuck in Florida or Arkansas. It's not like Jessa who just rolls up to the TTH everyday so she doesn't have to cook or watch SES like a hawk 24/7.  

Sure you could argue that Jill was on her own too in Scary Cintral America, but she had one child opposed to three.

30 minutes ago, charmedforsure said:

Sure you could argue that Jill was on her own too in Scary Cintral America, but she had one child opposed to three.

And it seemed like Jill turned her Spanish tutor into a babysitter for Izzy. 

I think Anna did well on her own in DC. It's obviously not easy with three or four children but clearly she did alright. Sure she had Jana sometimes. 

I wonder does Jana ever get sick of raising other people's children? 

15 hours ago, kjmackin said:

I didn't realize Jana went with them on that trip. How did she stay hidden during filming?

Is Jana using self tanner? Her hands are white compared to the tan forearm like she is wearing gloves to use self tanner or something?

IMG_5697.PNG

3 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

I didn't realize Jana went with them on that trip. How did she stay hidden during filming?

I don't think it takes much for staying off camera that and editing. But it was around that time I actually started to pay attention to the family & found freejinger at the time. So I know that there are images floating around freejinger for proof. I can find the photos... likely the pickles ones... I'll link them. 

5 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

The producers probably just told her to stay off screen as much as possible. I know that she was in pictures when Josh posted stuff on instagram about the road trip to (his account is gone now, though).

56 minutes ago, Pasta said:

Is Jana wearing a purity ring? I didn't realize that JB did that for his girls. 

Michelle says in one of the books that she had the four oldest choose purity rings from rings she already had.

6 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

All Jana would do is stay out of the spots they were filming (most likely). The Duggars stage what they are about to film and film it for about 30 minutes or 40 mins and then the cameras stop (that's how most reality shows are filmed).

3 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

Is Jana using self tanner? Her hands are white compared to the tan forearm like she is wearing gloves to use self tanner or something?

IMG_5697.PNG

I think all of the older girls minus Joy and Jill spray tan? It looks like it.....they all looked more pale when the original series first aired (like 17KaC).  

8 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I wonder does Jana ever get sick of raising other people's children? 

But she's an unmarried woman in fundieland. She loves it and will always love it. A woman's mind is all about children, if not her own, then other people's children. Raising children is her province, not the men's.

Haha, even non fundie society thinks that. Ever been a teenage girl who tried to get out of babysitting their nephew or neighbour's child because you just don't like children. Be ready to be stared at with the evil eye and complete confusion.

2 hours ago, Eatingintheprayercloset said:

I think all of the older girls minus Joy and Jill spray tan? It looks like it.....they all looked more pale when the original series first aired (like 17KaC).  

But why would she have white hands from a spray tan? Unless she wore gloves while getting a spray tan?

6 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

But why would she have white hands from a spray tan? Unless she wore gloves while getting a spray tan?

Depending on the place, you generally put a barrier lotion on before getting sprayed, on your hands (supposed to lightly blend out the wrist area), knees, feet, and elbows. 

7 hours ago, eveandadam said:

But she's an unmarried woman in fundieland. She loves it and will always love it

It's idiotic how unmarried fundies spend more time with kids than married fundies do. 

If Jana loves decorating, it's a shame that she will not be permitted to go to college and get a degree in interior design. 

On 2/4/2017 at 4:32 PM, Purrl said:

Since Tabitha was living with the Duggars, I wonder if maybe that guy approached JB about Jana and she refused so he suggested him to Tabitha's dad? If so, I'm extremely happy Jana had the good sense to say no to this guy who definitely has "dirt" under his nails.

I think Tim is from TN and worked for Crown college, so I wonder if there was some matchmaking by Chad and Erin.

3 minutes ago, RosyDaisy said:

If that's the case, then Chad and Erin are disgusting people.

Or just way too stupid to function in the normal world

I'm sure this has been said before but every time I see the title "Jana's Future" my mind automatically says 'what future'. 

Oh and if Chad is ok with his sister marrying this creep, he's waaaaaay worse than anyone imagined. I would not be ok with my 'imaginary' sister marrying a convicted sex offender. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived