IGNORED

Jana's Future 3 - Baking and Real Estate

DaisyD

5 minutes ago, rosastrohhut said:

This has to be fake. Did you find it on the institute's website? I can hardly believe they would enroll with their nicknames rather than with their godly full Christian names. 

Unless they have no idea how official documents work. 

Also if it is not fake and they pass this - of course they will claim to be college graduates...

Ok. Just checked the website. It is an online bible study. Not a college. So no courses on theology, childcare, biblical hebrew, world religions, psychology or maths whatsoever - you name it: it is not there.

This explains the lack of official names...

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It came from the faith bible institute site, so I assume it's legit. Seems strange to fake 500+ pages of enrollment forms. I can't believe that many people worldwide would enroll in this - though it is pretty inexpensive. I agree with you it seems bizarre they wouldn't use their full  names.

http://www.faithbibleinstitute.com/assets/spring_2017_current_enrollment.pdf

Their site states it's a college which is strange. Other times it just mentions bible study.

It says the program is all done online/through DVD's but it you need a 'class' of 10 (some of the enrollment lists had fewer). 

If you look at the people on the list, a lot of them are friends of the Duggars that also attend their church. On the website, they have like a million "current school locations," 4 of which are in NWA and 1 in Fayettville. If it's an online program, why do they have locations listed?

@AnnaRuk09 I've never heard of the other folks on the Duggar's  list, do you know anything about them? I've always felt JD was alright for a Duggar, but he's prob my favorite atm seeing as he continually manages to avoid most of the crap the others all have to do  (ALERT, this bible college, etc - I'm sure there's something else I forgot). Don't let me down JD!

What ages are Jason and James now? I still sometimes think of the lil boys as youngsters as they were when the show started, I often have to try remember that teens now. But surely Jason and James are not yet at college going age? I thought the boy twins just turned 18, so in the real world would be finishing high school or starting college.

Actually, I am more surprised that the girls are even listed than the younger boys. Like Jana even has any spare time to take classes while doing JB and Michelle's chores, and Joy will surely be married off and living elsewhere before the course ends. 

A church near me uses that program.  Basically a church or group of people has to have a director (responsible person) and then the institute sends that person the material such as DVDs and books.  People register online through the institute, but then the "classes" are put on usually at the church in the evening or on Saturday.  Interesting that the Duggars seem to be getting the spouse rate.

8 hours ago, Suz8710 said:

@AnnaRuk09 I've never heard of the other folks on the Duggar's  list, do you know anything about them? I've always felt JD was alright for a Duggar, but he's prob my favorite atm seeing as he continually manages to avoid most of the crap the others all have to do  (ALERT, this bible college, etc - I'm sure there's something else I forgot). Don't let me down JD!

The Rebers, Pattons, Barnharts and Caldwells are all families that are associated with/friends of the Duggar family and/or attend their church.  I've never seen the name Griebel within the "Duggar circle." Don't know who the heck the last one is either.

BTW, for more info on the Caldwells, here's the family: Pastor Paul, his wife Christina and their seven children (Kendra, Lauren, Micah,  Nathan, Timothy, Olivia, and Jesiah). 

11 hours ago, Suz8710 said:

This could go in several threads but since the Caldwells are in this too and have just been mentioned , I'll post here. It looks like all of the unmarried Duggars James-up (minus JD for whatever reason...) are enrolled in Bible College - Faith Bible Institute. The picture is an enrollment form - there are tons of sign ups for this program from all over. It's a 3 year program (or as one source said, a fully accredited online Christian college).

Of course the two Caldwell girls are enrolled as well. I find it interesting how early Jer enrolled in this, compared with his siblings. Yet 'he' still paid more than say Jana & Joy even with an early enrollment discount? :my_dodgy: And "Jase Duggar??" Maybe it's a BEC moment, but seems so casual to list on an enrollment form.

If they all complete the program hopefully they won't be heavily touted as being "college graduates."

IMG_9150.PNG

JD's reluctance to spill any beans about himself and overall f u attitude during his talking heads gives me life! He reminds me of Marshawn Lynch "you know why I'm here" during Seahawks press conference. HUGE SEAHAWK FAN HERE. 

Yeah, no one is getting a college degree from this place but the Duggars will likely claim the kids now have PhDs. They pay up to $150 a semester? Is that for just one course a semester or the whole semester? That could cover a real class at a community college 

2 hours ago, AlternativeVoice said:

JD's reluctance to spill any beans about himself and overall f u attitude during his talking heads gives me life! He reminds me of Marshawn Lynch "you know why I'm here" during Seahawks press conference. HUGE SEAHAWK FAN HERE. 

^ me too, all of this!!! sure do miss Marshawn...when I think of him, it's the super bowl parade, everyone freezing their behinds off, and there's Marshawn, on the hood of a vehicle, tossing skittles into the crowd :D 

3 hours ago, AlternativeVoice said:

Bahahahaha! I can totally see it!! "I'm only here so I don't get put in the prayer closet"

On 29.1.2017 at 8:28 AM, Suz8710 said:

If they all complete the program hopefully they won't be heavily touted as being "college graduates."

IMG_9150.PNG

Jase Duggar could be JD written wrong. On the phone JD could be misheard as Jase :-)

And of course, they will brag about how they are college graduates. It will be horrible. Just like Jill bragged about having handed in a (science) paper at her church group.

This must suck so much for the Duggar kids who are married (Josh, Jill, Jessa, Jinger). All the other kids get a "college education" payed for by daddy.

8 hours ago, eveandadam said:

Jase Duggar could be JD written wrong. On the phone JD could be misheard as Jase :-)

And of course, they will brag about how they are college graduates. It will be horrible. Just like Jill bragged about having handed in a (science) paper at her church group.

This must suck so much for the Duggar kids who are married (Josh, Jill, Jessa, Jinger). All the other kids get a "college education" payed for by daddy.

I would assume Jase = Jason. 

On 1/29/2017 at 2:28 AM, Suz8710 said:

This could go in several threads but since the Caldwells are in this too and have just been mentioned , I'll post here. It looks like all of the unmarried Duggars James-up (minus JD for whatever reason...) are enrolled in Bible College - Faith Bible Institute. The picture is an enrollment form - there are tons of sign ups for this program from all over. It's a 3 year program (or as one source said, a fully accredited online Christian college).

Of course the two Caldwell girls are enrolled as well. I find it interesting how early Jer enrolled in this, compared with his siblings. Yet 'he' still paid more than say Jana & Joy even with an early enrollment discount? :my_dodgy: And "Jase Duggar??" Maybe it's a BEC moment, but seems so casual to list on an enrollment form.

IMG_9150.PNG

This reminds me of a Bob & Doug McKenzie episode where Bob said to Doug "Oh yeah, who went to college, eh"?  and Doug said "who went to college to deliver beer"?

You might have to be Canadian, and of a certain age to get the humour though.

On 1/29/2017 at 9:47 AM, Imaginary_Wonderland said:

What ages are Jason and James now? I still sometimes think of the lil boys as youngsters as they were when the show started, I often have to try remember that teens now. But surely Jason and James are not yet at college going age? I thought the boy twins just turned 18, so in the real world would be finishing high school or starting college.

Jason is 16 (17 in April), James 15.

Decided to look for news about Jana's tattoo parlor, found nothing. I just want her to be allowed to do something that is hers, although I now understand how unlikely this is. Now, the Duggar "tell" for courtship seems to be an inability to put down one's cell phone regardless of the situation. So I found someone's instagram with a photo of Jana in her Jinger bridesmaid dress, posing with BFF Laura, and Jana is clutching a....dun dun dun.....cell phone. She's probably just holding Joy's phone while Joy visits the ladies room, probably means nothing. But it did make me go "hmmmmmm". I don't know if I'm allowed to paste the photo in here. It seems to be a fan instagram. 

I agree that having a phone fixation can be an indicator for this family but Jana is also in charge of running the lives of like 40 people on a daily basis-so that would also be a reason for the phone. 

1 hour ago, BadMurphy said:

I agree that having a phone fixation can be an indicator for this family but Jana is also in charge of running the lives of like 40 people on a daily basis-so that would also be a reason for the phone. 

Agreed. Jana has been pictured with having a phone nearby for years. The DFO Facebook posted a pic of Jana yesterday on a mother-daughter date at the salon. She was getting a pedicure and she had a phone on her lap. Also, does her dress have pockets? that might be why her phone is sometimes in her hand. It seems to be nothing abnormal since I've seen her with a phone at hand for years.

If Jana starts courting, I don't think the family will be able to pull the "one task is all she can handle" thing.  She controls the household way too much to be able to just stop.  Bobchelle doesn't know how to be parents so that wouldn't work.  

16 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

Agreed. Jana has been pictured with having a phone nearby for years. The DFO Facebook posted a pic of Jana yesterday on a mother-daughter date at the salon. She was getting a pedicure and she had a phone on her lap. Also, does her dress have pockets? that might be why her phone is sometimes in her hand. It seems to be nothing abnormal since I've seen her with a phone at hand for years.

Well nuts. I was hoping for a little excitement in her life but I guess not. I never noticed their phones until Jinger was shown constantly texting "baaaaaaaaabe". 

That bible institute thing is such a money grabbing scam! They prey on the unintelligent. Sad. 

20 hours ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

a) Pockets in dresses & skirts are a miracle!

b ) I wouldn't be surprised if Jana is a list maker. 

c) Also wouldn't be surprised if Jana has the phone all the time because everyone calls her in a time of crisis, not her parents.

Jana, Jill, Jessa,Jinger and Joy are (kinda) on the cover of People magazine. I follow the magazine and they tweeted out stories about the married/courting girls. I was expecting something about Jana. Is she only on the cover?

Tabitha Paine's situation has me feeling nervous for Jana. All of her friends got married late and to "questionable" men. Tabitha is beautiful and fundie royalty:my_confused:

Like I've said before I think some of these women haven't had suitors, so they settle. If Jana wants to court, and her parents aren't standing in the way, would  it be that easy to find a husband in fundie land? I have so many theories about why courting is so hard for fundies.

6 minutes ago, Kira said:

Jana, Jill, Jessa,Jinger and Joy are (kinda) on the cover of People magazine. I follow the magazine and they tweeted out stories about the married/courting girls. I was expecting something about Jana. Is she only on the cover?

The spread in the magazine had a 1 paragraph blurb about Jana's new-found love of home decorating and home renovations that she's doing for friends and family and how much she loves to mother her nephews (AKA her sisters foist their children on to her). It was sad.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived