IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen: Part 24- Duggars, Duvets and stuff

samurai_sarah

11 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Gonna make the "and I delivered EVERY ONE OF THEM" part hard!

Won't it though? But I don't think she makes that claim in the "new" show (does she? I've only seen clips) so that makes it easy-peasy to fool us. Just slip him in there like Batron. 

I wonder why would anyone think a picture of a kid pretending to drink milk is worth posting on the internet. And yes, if he manages to figure out how to tip the jug productively, Jyler will finish off the jug because there are only a few drops left. I suppose we're trying to imply that the jug was full when he started chugging. And somebody please give him a damn cup. These people just make me twitchy.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

When has the truth ever stopped a Duggar from making a bragging statement before?    

8 minutes ago, MoonFace said:

When has the truth ever stopped a Duggar from making a bragging statement before?    

She could mumble it as "and I delivered ALL BUT ONE of them"

27 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

She could mumble it as "and I delivered ALL BUT ONE of them"

...and GOD delivered that one to us!

1 minute ago, Thorns said:

...and GOD delivered that one to us!

So glad I was not drinking my milkshake right then. :D

1 hour ago, Pasta said:

They'll call him Jyler. Fits right with James Justin jyler Jackson Johanna etc 

again all interchangeable 

1 hour ago, MoonFace said:

I am waiting for the day Jessa says and my brother Jyler 

why is Jill always the one who complains about morning sickness when Jessa never does 

I expect it's because morning sickness varies from one person to another and one pregnancy to another.  Perhaps Jessa doesn't have as severe morning sickness or perhaps she handles it better.

3 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Oh that is easily danced around. Since they 'saved' him from a bad mom, they can spin it as 'delivering him from evil' just like in The Lords Prayer. Because they are so holy and righteous they can do this. 

/the amount of sarcasm/laughter is palatable on this one, ha!

I didn't have any morning sickness. My mom never did either. I think we're the exception rather than the rule, but I imagine with as many daughters and pregnancies in the family as the Duggars have there's a huge range of pregnancy symptoms from one to the other.

If Michelle wasn't such a despicable person I would feel sorry for the amount of time she's spent praying to the porcelain god in her childbearing years. But since she is such a despicable person I'm surprised she didn't mention it along with "And I delivered every one of them!"

8 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

I actually do use recipes that require canned soup...which I know is totally made fun of here. But I don't really care. To me, that isn't a problem with Anna's recipe. I like a noodle casserole once in a while. But hers looks so bad to me. Maybe it's the lack of vegetables. Maybe it's the fake cheese.

Yeah, I've got no guff with cream o' soup. In fact, it is 1 of 2 things I usually buy in bulk from the Aldi. But even for me, as a dyed in the wool, hot dish eating midwesterner, Anna's recipe is too rich. Although previously mentioned quasi-psychedelic effects were delightful. Anyhoo -- what I really wants to know is how are you with soufflé ? :cracking-up:

I guess Jill thinks that this is really important news that everyone needs to know. I have a feeling this is how many of those fundie breeders get attention.  I don't think they realize that most of the women in the world don't view this as their holy job and do not need accolades for all the everyday pregnancy things. I guess when this is your only time to shine, you milk. Look at Michelle still milking it at the end. I don't think these girls know the difference between wanting a baby and being obsessed with having one because that is what your cult expects.

3 hours ago, Screamapillar said:

I didn't have any morning sickness. My mom never did either. I think we're the exception rather than the rule, but I imagine with as many daughters and pregnancies in the family as the Duggars have there's a huge range of pregnancy symptoms from one to the other.

If Michelle wasn't such a despicable person I would feel sorry for the amount of time she's spent praying to the porcelain god in her childbearing years. But since she is such a despicable person I'm surprised she didn't mention it along with "And I delivered every one of them!"

Omg you lucky dog! My morning sickness is horrendous...At my peak it's 7-8 times a day!! 

Where I live, you can't post pictures on social media of kids you are fostering. (Source: my cousin is a foster mom) Does guardianship have a distinct difference from fostering? They SOUND the same to me...

just seems like a bad idea to do it, particularly when you're, you know, famous.

edit: I will add, that like the Duggars, she is blood related to the children she is fostering.

Foster children are wards of the state. Therefore no pics on Facebook, and the foster parents get a stipend. Guardianship, no state oversight, no stipend. The child is yours as long as the guardianship is in place.

6 hours ago, Screamapillar said:

I've had four children, and no morning sickness. I did become a bit sensitive to motion sickness, which isn't usually an issue for me, but it didn't last.

3 hours ago, Pandora Spocks said:

Yeah, I've got no guff with cream o' soup. In fact, it is 1 of 2 things I usually buy in bulk from the Aldi. But even for me, as a dyed in the wool, hot dish eating midwesterner, Anna's recipe is too rich. Although previously mentioned quasi-psychedelic effects were delightful. Anyhoo -- what I really wants to know is how are you with soufflé ? :cracking-up:

Haha! Took me a minute to get that. :)

I think Jill's morning sickness post is sponsored. She's probably getting paid a good deal to recommend tips and call this Wendy person we've never herd of before. 

Better make use of the gravy train before it tries up. 

11 hours ago, freedom_for_all said:

I have fond memories of Tuna Noodle Casarole, one of the only things my mom cooks us from her childhood (60s/70s). We only ate it every 6 months at the MAX but man that stuff was good.

I know I can't handle stuff like cream o' soups and copious amounts of cheese, and growing up in the northeast, my only casserole exposure has been lasagna or shepherds pie, but I found a recipe for a lighter version of tuna noodle casserole that I am really excited to try. I love tuna, l love noodles; how bad can it be?

I had hyperemesis with 2 of the 3 wolfies so lots of IV fluids and Zofram every couple of hours. It can be completely debilitating.

I use cream of mushroom for stroganoff, then add fresh 'shrooms, peppers, onions, etc. Once in awhile is okay.

No real morning sickness here...my first pregnancy sign was hating the smell of coffee...with thing #2, I barfed my guts out all day every day the last 2-3 weeks of my pregnancy due to allergies. With thing #3, I started having gall bladder problems so I barfed with him too (late pregnancy). My daughter allegedly threw up the morning after the positive pregnancy test then proceeded to eat herself into oblivion. X-DIL was the fkn drama queen....

When I saw the photo of Tyler drinking the milk all I could think of was this:

IMG_1344.JPG

2 hours ago, Denim Jumper said:

I know I can't handle stuff like cream o' soups and copious amounts of cheese, and growing up in the northeast, my only casserole exposure has been lasagna or shepherds pie, but I found a recipe for a lighter version of tuna noodle casserole that I am really excited to try. I love tuna, l love noodles; how bad can it be?

I hope it turns out really good! I tried to eat some tuna noodle casserole several years back and I was so disappointed.  Like someone had ruined my Christmas disappointed lol. It was just not the same as when I was a kid.

19 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

I expect it's because morning sickness varies from one person to another and one pregnancy to another.  Perhaps Jessa doesn't have as severe morning sickness or perhaps she handles it better.

I read once that your feelings towards pregnancy can affect morning sickness.  It stated (IIRC) that women who  embrace their pregnancy with love are less likly to have it than women who are not thrilled "over the moon with it".  I thought , and still do , that this was BS.  Daughter embraced both pregnancies  like a giddy kid as did her husband.  She had morning sickness for 80 weeks. (Two babies in ten months)  What can I say- They were living in a FEMA trailer with lots of time for "Sweet Fellowship"?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic

Archived