IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen: Part 24- Duggars, Duvets and stuff

samurai_sarah

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Jessalyn said:

Whoa, Austin is already in the promo photoshoot? 

Well she is already on his family's camp website....

1 hour ago, Jessalyn said:

Anybody remember if Marjorie was in any of the promo stuff when they were courting? I really don't remember. That makes me pretty sure they're engaged....

4 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

Anybody remember if Marjorie was in any of the promo stuff when they were courting? I really don't remember. That makes me pretty sure they're engaged....

No, Marjorie was not in the promos. She did appear in family sit down chat prior to Josh's closet being opened to the world.

1 hour ago, Jessalyn said:

and 9-8-7 

bam engaged by valentines day and we are told in April 

wedding in June 

16 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

i think she was in the promo for the season that never happened 

Not wishing any I'll will on Joy, but I really wish there had been a broken courtship. She's just so young. :(

9 hours ago, rainbowbabycakes said:

it was close to 80 in San Antonio on Christmas, lol...

And as far as bare feet being icky, that's a personal thing... I grew up running around barefoot... I could manage Houston summers when it was so hot we could peel the asphalt off the roads with sticks and fling it at each other, lol. And I never got worms or infections, or anything more than a sticker/splinter/piece of glass in my foot.  I still prefer bare feet (although my feet aren't nearly that tough anymore), unless I have to put shoes on , and my son runs around barefoot a lot too.

I'm with you rainbowbabycakes, going barefoot was very common. I did it, my kids did it and my grandkids do it. It is so common in Texas for sure and not ashamed of it. We have had some warm weather lately. Wore my shorts walking today, January 2nd.  Sorry can't fault them on bare feet. No one has had any kind of worms or injuries either.

9 hours ago, rainbowbabycakes said:

it was close to 80 in San Antonio on Christmas, lol...

And as far as bare feet being icky, that's a personal thing... I grew up running around barefoot... I could manage Houston summers when it was so hot we could peel the asphalt off the roads with sticks and fling it at each other, lol. And I never got worms or infections, or anything more than a sticker/splinter/piece of glass in my foot.  I still prefer bare feet (although my feet aren't nearly that tough anymore), unless I have to put shoes on , and my son runs around barefoot a lot too.

I didn't mean going barefoot is icky, but that parasites are.

4 hours ago, Pasta said:

Who are they putting up a welcome home sign for?? Who left? 

Duggas descend en masse to redecorate JinJer's Laredo home unbidden?

wish my daddy would have bought me a house like that...then I wouldn't be living in this oversized closet apartment

8 hours ago, Pasta said:

Who are they putting up a welcome home sign for?? Who left? 

That's Venessa's old house. You can see this view in "Jill's Special Delivery" episode when 'venessa' throws her a baby shower. 

Excuse the potato quality, I pulled the clip off YouTube. 

.camtemp.jpg

I'm constantly amazed by all you people on FJ who have the ability to recall things we haven't seen in years. I can't even remember what day of the week it is most of the time :shifty:

Maybe they were filming it as a special welcome back for the Dullards. I hope I'm wrong, but Jeremy doesn't strike me as the type who would drop his flock to move to Arkansas to kiss his father in law's butt. 

Definitely that house, here is a shot of the kitchen from zillow and one taken of Hippie Jesus cooking.

IMG_0346.JPG

IMG_0347.JPG

They teased "two heartbeats" in the promo but the ultrasound picture definitely shows one baby.  It could be that they really narrowed in on one, but there looked to be plenty of fluid around the baby and you can see the placenta behind it.  

I'm betting the welcome home sign is for the party for the Dillards.  Since they are showing all the wedding planning they could also show the party that was never seen.  

I'm betting we get a Joy/Austin People photo shoot announcing their engagement in the next 6 weeks.  That will be during the about the start season.  

3 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Ha. Already? 

OMG The Duhlards are Stage 5 clinging in that photo too. The other couples are just nicely standing next to each other. :pb_lol: 

11 minutes ago, JMO said:

@Buzzard, Jana put them up as Christmas decorations.  

Yes, but if I recall that was posted on instagram in December or so.  NOT September when google says the car went by for streetview.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic

Archived