IGNORED

Pickles and Hairspray

CorruptionInc.

Does the way Pickles worded the "Josiah is courting" announcement make anyone else wanna hit something, or is just me? :angry-banghead:

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does the way Pickles worded the "Josiah is courting" announcement make anyone else wanna hit something, or is just me? :angry-banghead:

Josiah's words about Marjorie made me want to hit something more:

"I was very impressed with the way she was with her siblings and her love for the Lord."

Not you too, 'Siah.

Josiah's words about Marjorie made me want to hit something more:

Not you too, 'Siah.

Until he's married, he's still under the authority of his parents. There probably aren't many alternate things Siah is approved to say. *sigh*

Yep. Then this comment: Wow! I've never had such an active thread before!

Pickles is such a loser!

I remember back when she used to make objectionable comments about a certain young Duggar--you know what I'm talking about. I remember scolding her for it.

He looks terrified on the scond pic. :o

This might be me projecting, but JB with his hand on Josiah's shoulder could be a way to remind Josiah who is in charge and to remain in check. Josiah definitely looks upset in that photo.

Anyone see her last post about a tiny baby? She took this picture of a fundie family's baby and was like "isn't this baby really small? We should call CPS". I am SO UPSET by this post! It's not related to the Duggars, and most of all, MY child looked like that kid at 7 months old. Some kids are really tiny. She's still only 21 lbs at 21 months. How dare Pickles imply that this infant is being abused based on ONE picture where the baby "looks small but has a big head". So much for her no speculation rule.

Anyone see her last post about a tiny baby? She took this picture of a fundie family's baby and was like "isn't this baby really small? We should call CPS". I am SO UPSET by this post! It's not related to the Duggars, and most of all, MY child looked like that kid at 7 months old. Some kids are really tiny. She's still only 21 lbs at 21 months. How dare Pickles imply that this infant is being abused based on ONE picture where the baby "looks small but has a big head". So much for her no speculation rule.

Yes! I saw this too and was I pissed. I so wanted to ask her about her 'no speculation' rule but I'm no longer allowed to comment over there *eye roll* I think she was way out of line. I noticed this morning that the post is gone so I'm curious to know if she took it down voluntarily or if FB did because it was reported.

I'm feeling kind of ranty about Pickles this morning. I get it's her page and I used to like it, but the double standards are beyond a joke at this point. I was already annoyed after her proclaiming with great authority that "Jill almost died" during labor. She almost seems to be happy that Jill's plan for a home delivery didn't work out. So after reading all the bickering back and forth over that and then seeing the post about the baby - I lost my shit. I couldn't believe anyone would support what she was doing, but there seems to be a strong army of Picklettes these days who kiss her ass. Time to unlike and unfollow.

Oh, and hey y'all. :D This is only my second post here. Been lurking for months and really enjoy the site.

I wonder if she's upset she didn't break the news about Josiah's courting? Doesn't she have a source? :roll:

I saw that picture of the baby, and while I agree with her that it looks really small and sickly, that was out of line.

I also think it's hilarious to hide my posts because she probably lurks here and can't read them since she's apparently banned.

Yes! I saw this too and was I pissed. I so wanted to ask her about her 'no speculation' rule but I'm no longer allowed to comment over there *eye roll* I think she was way out of line. I noticed this morning that the post is gone so I'm curious to know if she took it down voluntarily or if FB did because it was reported.

I'm feeling kind of ranty about Pickles this morning. I get it's her page and I used to like it, but the double standards are beyond a joke at this point. I was already annoyed after her proclaiming with great authority that "Jill almost died" during labor. She almost seems to be happy that Jill's plan for a home delivery didn't work out. So after reading all the bickering back and forth over that and then seeing the post about the baby - I lost my shit. I couldn't believe anyone would support what she was doing, but there seems to be a strong army of Picklettes these days who kiss her ass. Time to unlike and unfollow.

Oh, and hey y'all. :D This is only my second post here. Been lurking for months and really enjoy the site.

Hey PinkShirt!! Late welcome to FJ :)

Re bolded: that's why I had to stop following her page. She seems to be almost cruelly vindictive against them...what I love about FJ and other civilized snark sites is that we are just that: civilized. I don't see a lot of people here wishing endless harm and misery on the Duggars/Bates/fundies, but I get that vibe & more from Pickles. Please, somebody prove me wrong so I can enjoy her again when she's funny. But it made me uncomfortable.

I'm late to the party! I do like reading Pickles recaps and seeing what appropriate photos of the Duggars she has discovered. However, the picture of the baby was disturbing and inappropriate. The baby does look malnourished, but she has no idea how the baby is doing on their doctor's percentile chart. If she wanted to report it, then she can, but it was wrong of her to post in a public forum.

I love a good mystery! I don't know if Pickles started a new lurking account, but I discovered a post dated Oct 7th, 2012 where she revealed her FJ name (hint: two letters off from Duggar). Not sure if she's being honest though. And yea, she claims to be a woman in another older post.

I'm late to the party! I do like reading Pickles recaps and seeing what appropriate photos of the Duggars she has discovered. However, the picture of the baby was disturbing and inappropriate. The baby does look malnourished, but she has no idea how the baby is doing on their doctor's percentile chart. If she wanted to report it, then she can, but it was wrong of her to post in a public forum.

I love a good mystery! I don't know if Pickles started a new lurking account, but I discovered a post dated Oct 7th, 2012 where she revealed her FJ name (hint: two letters off from Duggar). Not sure if she's being honest though. And yea, she claims to be a woman in another older post.

Hmmm. OK. If Pickles was who I think she was on FJ, then I'd hazard a guess that she was banned for more than just sockpuppetry.

I'll agree that she's over-the-top on her criticisms of minors on Pickles and Hairspray, and this was a good example.

Okay, will you PM me with the user name? Pretty please? :D

Hey PinkShirt!! Late welcome to FJ :)

Re bolded: that's why I had to stop following her page. She seems to be almost cruelly vindictive against them...what I love about FJ and other civilized snark sites is that we are just that: civilized. I don't see a lot of people here wishing endless harm and misery on the Duggars/Bates/fundies, but I get that vibe & more from Pickles. Please, somebody prove me wrong so I can enjoy her again when she's funny. But it made me uncomfortable.

Thanks FundieFarmer :D And yep, you nailed it. Uncomforable is exactly how I've been feeling reading over there lately.

Thanks FundieFarmer :D And yep, you nailed it. Uncomforable is exactly how I've been feeling reading over there lately.

Well, the Presidential re-election races are coming up. I'm sure she's going to be getting even more :cray-cray: soon! Her page was just starting out last time, so her ego wasn't as big. This should be interesting.

me too please?

Me three, pretty please? I'll give you an ice cream sundae with the topping of your choice. :dance:

Rhymes with Duggar... ie vowels. Yeah, she was a real piece of work. I put her on my ignore post fairly quick

She seems to allude on her page that she was banned here for having a "different opinion." I still want to know where her source was on the Masiah announcement :lol:

Rhymes with Duggar... ie vowels. Yeah, she was a real piece of work. I put her on my ignore post fairly quick

long time lurker

that was who I was guessing--thanks

I just looked her up. She wasn't just banned... she was straight up DELETED! Like, her profile doesn't exist. What in the world do you have to do to be deleted like that??? I have only ever seen one other truly deleted profile, and I have no idea what happened to cause that either.

Her posts still exist, you just have to dig.

This page just got wonky on me. I don't know why it looks weird but it does.

I just looked her up. She wasn't just banned... she was straight up DELETED! Like, her profile doesn't exist. What in the world do you have to do to be deleted like that??? I have only ever seen one other truly deleted profile, and I have no idea what happened to cause that either.

Her posts still exist, you just have to dig.

This page just got wonky on me. I don't know why it looks weird but it does.

Okay, I looked up the person in question and am just not seeing anything out of the ordinary in her posts (albeit, I haven't read them all). Did I "dig" for the wrong person?

Every now and then they get weird and we haven't been able to figure out exactly why. Presumably something with the ads.

It will probably be fine when we get to the next page.

So, I guess post enough replies so a new page spawns and we'll hope for the best. :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived