IGNORED

The Seewalds, Part 11: Future Baby Mama

samurai_sarah

1 minute ago, nst said:

jessa will  never leave the compound - guarantee it - she couldn't and can't handle the real world - plus she married Boob's braidmare 

and who will take care of Jessa's children when she needs to put her feet up 

plus she is royalty in her world 

Of course Jessa isn't going to leave but at the same time, I think it a way she wants to. 

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Carm_88 said:

Of course Jessa isn't going to leave but at the same time, I think it a way she wants to. 

only to follow Jinger and see her - but otherwise everything she does and says no 

if Jana left i think she would be happy 

13 minutes ago, nst said:

only to follow Jinger and see her - but otherwise everything she does and says no 

if Jana left i think she would be happy 

She would but she wouldn't. She still needs Jana to help with kids. She might actually have to do something if it was just the lost girls. ;) 

2 hours ago, eleanora3 said:

I wonder what Jessa thinks about her baby sister who is 5 years younger than her courting a guy older than her husband

Interesting theory! I don't think Jessa would give two sh*ts though as her husband IS an adult*(!) They have a baby after all! :my_dodgy:

* Apparently he is an adult, I wouldn't call any Duggar Adult mature or responsible. Yes those who married in I classify as Duggars as well...

9 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I think that she wants to be the queen bee and not deal with her siblings (except Jinger) and her parents, but she also doesn't want to give up her incredibly cushy life. Leaving would mean far less free childcare/cleaning, far less immediate access to media attention, and far less free housing/food/et cetera.

I think that ultimately, Jessa's an opportunist, which hey, I guess I respect in a way since I think I am one too; I think if she sees an opportunity to maintain her lifestyle AND get the hell away from the people she seems to barely tolerate, she'll take it.

59 minutes ago, CorruptionInc. said:

Interesting theory! I don't think Jessa would give two sh*ts though as her husband IS an adult*(!) They have a baby after all! :my_dodgy:

* Apparently he is an adult, I wouldn't call any Duggar Adult mature or responsible. Yes those who married in I classify as Duggars as well...

They are Duggars. They may say Dillards or Seewalds or Vuolos but they're Duggars. I don't think Jessa really cares about much other then Jessa and Jessa's little world. 

2 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I think that she wants to be the queen bee and not deal with her siblings (except Jinger) and her parents, but she also doesn't want to give up her incredibly cushy life. Leaving would mean far less free childcare/cleaning, far less immediate access to media attention, and far less free housing/food/et cetera.

I think that ultimately, Jessa's an opportunist, which hey, I guess I respect in a way since I think I am one too; I think if she sees an opportunity to maintain her lifestyle AND get the hell away from the people she seems to barely tolerate, she'll take it.

what is the advantage to jessa posting about her sister now ? is it the free stuff she gets or something else....why post publicly about it opposed to telling us when it started.  it is all contrived 

3 hours ago, CorruptionInc. said:

they aren't considered anything else. 

jessa thinks her ben is the bees knees despite his poor fashion choices. 

I really don't understand how a woman who is about to start her third trisemester still has not seen a doctor and brags about this in front of the whole world.

I just don't get it. But of course JessMess turns this not-going-to-a-doctor into something exciting because now she can still talk about maybe having twins.

I thought after the traumatic birth with Spurge she would see some sense and go see a doctor, but probably they don't have health insurance? She is probably content with Jill having a look at her because we all know what a good midwife JillyMuffin is (That Jill was 9 months pregnant and had no idea that Izzy was breech just proves her experience :D) 

2 minutes ago, freejoy said:

I really don't understand how a woman who is about to start her third trisemester still has not seen a doctor and brags about this in front of the whole world.

I just don't get it. But of course JessMess turns this not-going-to-a-doctor into something exciting because now she can still talk about maybe having twins.

I thought after the traumatic birth with Spurge she would see some sense and go see a doctor, but probably they don't have health insurance? She is probably content with Jill having a look at her because we all know what a good midwife JillyMuffin is (That Jill was 9 months pregnant and had no idea that Izzy was breech just proves her experience :D) 

Because Jesus will provide of course! That's why Jessa is content to be reckless. Plus obviously, she wants to continue to hint about twins. :P They never really learn the Duggars. 

10 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Because Jesus will provide of course! That's why Jessa is content to be reckless. Plus obviously, she wants to continue to hint about twins. :P They never really learn the Duggars. 

You'd think she would realize if she bleeds giving birth as much as she did last time there is a chance she could DIE.

Seriously, what do these people have against doctors? They've been filmed going to doctors on 19kac! Doctors saved Josie's life!!

4 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

You think she would realize if she bleeds giving birth as much as she did last time there is a chance she could DIE.

Seriously, what do these people have against doctors? They've been filmed going to doctors on 19kac! Doctors saved Josie's life!!

You'd think. The average woman would think twice about giving birth at home and not getting adequate medical care after a situation like that. You'd think that Jessa would want that to make sure that she would be ok. they do baffle me.  

4 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

You think she would realize if she bleeds giving birth as much as she did last time there is a chance she could DIE.

According to JessMess she was not about to die: So she could've survived without the blood transfusion but it would have taken a couple of weeks longer to be back to normal... 

She was completely downplaying it probably because she has no idea how valuable blood is. She didn't appreciate the blood transfusion in the way she should. Doctors know how little blood there is and if they gave it to her, it must've been  a life threatening condition.

But of course JessMess doesn't know these things and won't go to a doctor even though her first birth was so problematic and she could've actually died.

6 minutes ago, freejoy said:

According to JessMess she was not about to die: So she could've survived without the blood transfusion but it would have taken a couple of weeks longer to be back to normal... 

She was completely downplaying it probably because she has no idea how valuable blood is. She didn't appreciate the blood transfusion in the way she should. Doctors know how little blood there is and if they gave it to her, it must've been  a life threatening condition.

But of course JessMess doesn't know these things and won't go to a doctor even though her first birth was so problematic and she could've actually died.

So she was downplaying it because she didn't want to experience any "I told you so" for not getting prenatal/homebirthing.  Or she is really that dumb that she truly thought the transfusion was optional.  Wow.  Her parents did a fabulous job, didn't they?

I don't wish her any harm, but I can't wait until she gets a good reality check.  I'm sorry, but these Duggars need to get a life off the television.

5 minutes ago, freejoy said:

Huh. The blood thing is interesting and gives me something to think about.  After I had my daughter I had profuse bleeding.  I was taken into an operating room for two hours after giving birth so my doctor could stitch me up and get the bleeding to stop.  

The next day he told me that I had lost a lot of blood and he recommended a blood transfusion. He also said that I didn't have to get one, but it would take a long while for me to recover if I didn't.  I ended up having to under go two rounds of transfusion to get back normal counts.

Obviously I knew this was not an ideal situation and I could tell when it was happening that my doctor was concerned, but I never got the feeling, even afterwards, that my life was in danger.  I wonder if my doctor downplayed things so as not to scare me? Maybe  Jessa's doctor did the same? 

4 minutes ago, sparklymagie said:

Huh. The blood thing is interesting and gives me something to think about.  After I had my daughter I had profuse bleeding.  I was taken into an operating room for two hours after giving birth so my doctor could stitch me up and get the bleeding to stop.  

The next day he told me that I had lost a lot of blood and he recommended a blood transfusion. He also said that I didn't have to get one, but it would take a long while for me to recover if I didn't.  I ended up having to under go two rounds of transfusion to get back normal counts.

Obviously I knew this was not an ideal situation and I could tell when it was happening that my doctor was concerned, but I never got the feeling, even afterwards, that my life was in danger.  I wonder if my doctor downplayed things so as not to scare me? Maybe  Jessa's doctor did the same? 

They probably do downplay it. I never had a baby but when I needed a blood transfusion, they asked me if I wanted one and stated that it wasn't completely necessary but it would make me feel less weak and more like myself. I of course said yes and two bags of blood later, I did indeed feel better. 

So my guess is that they downplayed it as they do many things and Jessa took it at face value. 

I know that people think Jessa is smart (I guess compared to other Duggars???). She has never convinced me of that. Cunning, insolent and smart are not all the same. I think she lacks basic knowledge, especially about science and the human body. I doubt she even knows what blood contains and the functions it provides.

IDK- after Josie and Jubilee you think they'd all get it. Jessa even donated blood for Josie so she has to know what a "precious" (keeping it Duggar-centric)  resource blood is.

3 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I know that people think Jessa is smart (I guess compared to other Duggars???). She has never convinced me of that. Cunning, insolent and smart are not all the same. I think she lacks basic knowledge, especially about science and the human body. I doubt she even knows what blood contains and the functions it provides.

IDK- after Josie and Jubilee you think they'd all get it. Jessa even donated blood for Josie so she has to know what a "precious" (keeping it Duggar-centric)  resource blood is.

Out of pure curiosity, I would like to know what the Duggars score at in terms of things like reading level and logical ability, etc. We've seen writing samples online. I'm just wondering how their educational outcomes compare to the norm. 

But in general, you are right that Jessa really isn't that smart.  She isn't the least bit intellectually curious.  Her posts a long time ago comparing abortion to the Holocaust still prove that point. I doubt she even really watches the news or reads the paper.  It's just so sad how completely fucked up their system is, that they don't even see this as a problem.

I'm sure she probably has an idea that what happened to here was Not Good. Her resistance to doing things differently could be that she's utterly terrified and has no other way to cope with it.

I wonder if Ben will make her do it differently this time, since he probably was a bit traumatized by the amount of blood.

2 hours ago, EmmyJay said:

I wonder if Ben will make her do it differently this time, since he probably was a bit traumatized by the amount of blood.

I hardly doubt Ben will have a big say in this.

Because who runs the mold house ? Jessa!

3 hours ago, EmmyJay said:

I'm sure she probably has an idea that what happened to here was Not Good. Her resistance to doing things differently could be that she's utterly terrified and has no other way to cope with it.

You'd think that Ben would make her do it differently. You'd think that she would want to be on the safe side but seeing that she's still not getting proper prenatal care, I very much doubt that anything will be done differently. 

On 11/17/2016 at 10:54 AM, freejoy said:

see jessa comes from the view of I have to entertain somehow so I appear smart and savvy at the same. I don't believe anything Jessa does / says on her REALITY show... she needs a storyline - for all we know she is at the doctor's twice a week...but what is the point to tell us that.  Do we really care .....

It's same as when she tells her son to say hi on camera and then posts it - basically she is training spud to be a part of the team and the team wants him to engage the leg humpers. 

On 11/17/2016 at 5:36 PM, RabbitKM said:

Out of pure curiosity, I would like to know what the Duggars score at in terms of things like reading level and logical ability, etc. We've seen writing samples online. I'm just wondering how their educational outcomes compare to the norm. 

But in general, you are right that Jessa really isn't that smart.  She isn't the least bit intellectually curious.  Her posts a long time ago comparing abortion to the Holocaust still prove that point. I doubt she even really watches the news or reads the paper.  It's just so sad how completely fucked up their system is, that they don't even see this as a problem.

I'm going out on a limb and guessing that they all probably have an 8th grade education at best, upper elementary at worst. The boys might have just a touch higher than the girls since they will need to support their families and parents at some point and probably an unmarried sibling or two.  

On 11/17/2016 at 8:06 PM, RabbitKM said:

I wouldn't say that they have the same amount of knowledge as a high school student. They would lack in science. Considering what we learn even in the early years would put them at a disadvantage.  

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived