IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock - It's in his Kiss (Shoop Shoop Song)

samurai_sarah

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if this has already been discussed but if anyone has been sifting through the media lately about the upcoming wedding, many have the opinion that the wedding episode won't be until an official season 3. Knowing TLC, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if after these two "new" episodes they told us we'll have to wait until next year to see the wedding.

1 hour ago, JillyO said:

Since when has that ever stopped David from dragging Pris halfway across the country?

He at least gives poor Priscilla a small handful of days at home to make sure all the household duties are done before she's due.

I'm wondering if The Wallers' ministry tour (round 1) was planned well in advance vs. the short engagement of Jessa and Bin (you'd think they would have married sooner, with how much they acted like lusty middle schoolers up until Jessa had to start mothering Bin and his snotty nose... didn't she realize a manchild like Bin can't live on couscous salad and sex alone?).

Now that Priscilla has popped out Philip, I wouldn't put it past TFDW to make an appearance down in NWA for JinJer's wedding.

Jinjer wedding predictions:

Venue wil be somewhere local to the Duggars

Public kiss, he will lift her up and they will turn a bit away to suck face "modestly"

Colours either some coffee hue and mustard or grey and pink

She will wear heels! (first Duggar bride in shoes)

Honeymoon will be to places that are related to his soccer days (either just in the US or international too)

Michelle will wear some coffee coloured monster - eyes will bleed!

J&A and kids will be in the pics, though not in the area of focus

Between 500 and 700 guests 

Smallish bridal party with a few non-Duggars in the mix, Jessa as MOH, his brother as BM

No conclusive mention in the vows about leaving the amount of children up to God, though still talk of "children are a blessing" in some form

I'm loving the prediction that said JinJer might go to the UK for a honeymoon because football.

I'm trying to imagine Jinger at a British football match. We don't respectfully applaud the players like what what, pip pip jolly good show. The crowds are usually hilariously crude. For example, when David Beckham started going out with Posh Spice the done thing at Old Trafford was to repeatedly chant at him 'does she take it up the arse?'. A dear friend of mine supports Stoke City and their unofficial anthem is the song Delilah. In the instrumental bit after the 'why why why Delilah' they shout 'take your knickers off and dance'.

I think poor, sheltered Jinge would faint like a Victorian lady if she heard our football chants!

Sierra's new post yesterday about having a hectic Monday included this sentence:  

"The hilarity of it all, is I've got something huge, spiritually, physically, and mentally starting tomorrow."

http://dojosdesigns.blogspot.com/

Do you have to chocolate-dip a ton of strawberries for a wedding, Sierra?

3 hours ago, Bushes of Love said:

I'm loving the prediction that said JinJer might go to the UK for a honeymoon because football.

I'm trying to imagine Jinger at a British football match. We don't respectfully applaud the players like what what, pip pip jolly good show. The crowds are usually hilariously crude. For example, when David Beckham started going out with Posh Spice the done thing at Old Trafford was to repeatedly chant at him 'does she take it up the arse?'. A dear friend of mine supports Stoke City and their unofficial anthem is the song Delilah. In the instrumental bit after the 'why why why Delilah' they shout 'take your knickers off and dance'.

I think poor, sheltered Jinge would faint like a Victorian lady if she heard our football chants!

And THIS is exactly why I prefer real football to American football.  The posh and proper Brits flip their shit at football games and nothing funnier than drunk Brits with their fancy accents swearing and shouting. Unless they are from the North then you can understand a fecking thing they say. At least in my experience with Britons the further North you go the thicker the accent. 

39 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Sierra's new post yesterday about having a hectic Monday included this sentence:  

"The hilarity of it all, is I've got something huge, spiritually, physically, and mentally starting tomorrow."

that is the problem with blogs - people are complaining about their lives and we think it has to do with something we know is happening 

can we just start a rubber room for Sierra now 

54 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I read that yesterday and a few thoughts that pooped into my head (pun intended) If I'm covered in shit, 1st I clean up the pooper, plop the pooper in a crib or playpen, tell the oldest to look after the smaller ones  while mommy showers. Shower and cut a good 6 inches off my hair so that NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN!  get dressed, check the littles clean the poop off the floor, get pooper from confinement, then gather all soiled clothes and BURN THEM.  Ok not really throw them in the wash and wash them, then wash them again after you stain remove any stains. 

Then my blog would start out with OMG ya'll I just got shit on me and in my hair it was beyond NASTY! I need wine anyone wanna come day drink with me? 

36 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

And THIS is exactly why I prefer real football to American football.  The posh and proper Brits flip their shit at football games and nothing funnier than drunk Brits with their fancy accents swearing and shouting. Unless they are from the North then you can understand a fecking thing they say. At least in my experience with Britons the further North you go the thicker the accent. 

Your comments about the North are true. I'm from Durham, which is just a few miles south of Newcastle upon Tyne  (in the far north of England) and when I moved to Barnsley in South Yorkshire no one could understand a word I said. 

I sound like this

And I moved to a place where everyone speaks like this...

Ace.

19 minutes ago, Bushes of Love said:

Your comments about the North are true. I'm from Durham, which is just a few miles south of Newcastle upon Tyne  (in the far north of England) and when I moved to Barnsley in South Yorkshire no one could understand a word I said. 

I sound like this

And I moved to a place where everyone speaks like this...

Ace.

Is it crazy that I live in Southern Indiana in the USA and I can completely understand both of these videos? Especially the first one is quite similar to the way I talk...(minus the British accent) if that makes any sense. :)

5 hours ago, Bushes of Love said:

Your post amused me because my Canadian daughter just attended her first UK football match this summer. She came home and reported, "Football fans are very angry people." It was in Newcastle, btw.

Maybe the Bates in Pensacola are picking up the Hartano's and bringing them to the wedding? And Tori gets to see her boyfriend. Potential win-win. I thought Jinger was closest with the female Hartano (don't recall her first name.)

1 hour ago, paulypepper said:

Is it crazy that I live in Southern Indiana in the USA and I can completely understand both of these videos? Especially the first one is quite similar to the way I talk...(minus the British accent) if that makes any sense. :)

The way she is talking sounds very similar to the Northern US and Canada. My family in WI says things like mam and beeg (for bag)  they go oot siede, it has some similarities too it.  I've just heard Geordries talk and its like TF? and my friends from the London area are like we don't understand them either. 

12 hours ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

I don't know if this has already been discussed but if anyone has been sifting through the media lately about the upcoming wedding, many have the opinion that the wedding episode won't be until an official season 3. Knowing TLC, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if after these two "new" episodes they told us we'll have to wait until next year to see the wedding.

I get the impression there are 2 more episodes in the season and Jing will walk down the aisle at some point after that. I'm not so sure the wedding is Saturday.  As much as I hate Jessa i would be PISSED if my sister got married on my kids 1st birthday, 2nd birthday 3rd, not so much but that 1st birthday, no way. 

Why is the date of Jinger's wedding such a big deal, and so damned important, that they would go to all this trouble to conceal the date?

Delusions of grandeur, much?

Poor Jinger is so "meek" and "simple" that I doubt SHE is the one wanting it kept secret. So, it has to be MEEEchelle and JimBoob who think their godly family is of such world-shaking importance, and so powerful in their godly mission, that the wedding date must be concealed from the masses.

All the better to get "exclusive" photos and coverage with People Magazine, I assume.

Gah. These people disgust me.

7 hours ago, Bushes of Love said:

I would find that very hilarious. She would say something like "Football fans are ummmm veryyyyy you knowwww ummmmm into the game. They ummm really like to cheer for their uhhhhh team and yeah it was good." Probaby baaaaabe in there too but my brain kinda shut off halfway through. 

54 minutes ago, Casserole said:

Maybe the Bates in Pensacola are picking up the Hartano's and bringing them to the wedding? And Tori gets to see her boyfriend. Potential win-win. I thought Jinger was closest with the female Hartano (don't recall her first name.)

Jennie --her Instagram is Jenni S Hartono, I think

I don't understand how Tori and Carlin can skip so many of their college classes, though--they've been down in Pensacola since Wed. or Thursday.

34 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I get the impression there are 2 more episodes in the season and Jing will walk down the aisle at some point after that. I'm not so sure the wedding is Saturday.  As much as I hate Jessa i would be PISSED if my sister got married on my kids 1st birthday, 2nd birthday 3rd, not so much but that 1st birthday, no way. 

Yeah it's really strange because the photographer for the wedding kept saying to people "will I be seeing you next week" and "can't wait to meet you all next week." Whether she was being intentional on letting people know I don't know, but you'd think that if it was Sat or Sun, she would of said next weekend. It wouldn't surprise me if the wedding was Friday. Heck, if they really wanted to it could be today. 

7 hours ago, Bushes of Love said:

I think of how much my UK friends use the word "cunt" and am endlessly amused at the thought of people saying that around her. 

3 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I think of how much my UK friends use the word "cunt" and am endlessly amused at the thought of people saying that around her. 

I know and I'm pretty sure some of those football songs that they so loudly sing revolve around that word. 

As to the word "cunt", my friend's ex-boyfriend is from New Zealand and loved the word. She had to make it repeatedly clear that it was not an acceptable term in the US under any circumstances. Needless to say, when they fought, which was a lot, it was his favorite word to throw at her. 

Honestly, other than People Magazine that shills for all the TLC shows, hence why they feature Kate Gosselin so often, no one cares if Jinger gets married. She isn't a celebrity and a magazine with her on the cover isn't going to sell copies. My guess is the wedding is kept secret just for the show as an attempt to maximize viewers who have stepped away from the show but are willing to watch the wedding. Only people who were regular viewers will watch anyway, people who were never into the show aren't going to waste their time. Years later I still haven't met anyome who has actually watched the Duggars. 

I really thought Jinger would marry in October. There were so many important dates in November that I figured she didn't want to overlap anyone.

Also, was Jessa barefoot at her wedding? Jill was. I hope Jinger goes for heels.

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Yeah, we tend to use that word a lot, I say it almost as much as I say please and thank you. We even use it as a term of endearment, like 'ah, you daft cunt'.

2 hours ago, momofsquid said:

Your post amused me because my Canadian daughter just attended her first UK football match this summer. She came home and reported, "Football fans are very angry people." It was in Newcastle, btw.

Yikes, someone's first footie match being a Newcastle game talk about baptism of fire! Their supporters can get quite rowdy. It could only be worse if they were playing Sunderland in a Tyne/Wear derby. The Newcastle and Sunderland fans loathe each other, the city centre usually gets trashed and one time a fan got so drunk and angry he punched a police horse!

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived