IGNORED

Jessa, Ben and Spurgeon Part Eight

Destiny

1 hour ago, Screamapillar said:

I'll listen to Ben's opinions on politics when he can eloquently explain the Electoral College......so probably never.

I'll give him a listen when he can eloquently explain literally anything. Also probably never.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/7/2016 at 1:25 AM, MamaOdie said:

Yes, I picked up on that, too. Maybe he has aspirations of ghost writing for Flame....

While a part of me really, really doesn't want him to continue down this embarrassing path of becoming Fundie Vanilla Ice, a part of me really, really does, because it will be hilarious to watch. I hope he writes a rap for Jinger's wedding. 

I'm genuinely surprised. I was gunning for at least one of the Duggars to start spouting Pro-Orange Clownmeat rhetoric. 

I wonder how TLC would handle an Anna pregnancy, given sentiments toward Josh and the ban on him appearing on the show.  It would be especially awkward if one or more of her SILs was pregnant at the same time and we were seeing interactions with spouses.

I'm thinking they'd handle it the way they handled Sierra. She was around and they talked about her baby/pregnancy, but it was never a major plot line of the show and Mark was never featured. Honestly, with Jinger's wedding and Jessa and Jill popping out more babies and possibly one of the older boys courting, they won't have too much time to worry about Anna. Especially with the amount of flashing back they do.

On 8/6/2016 at 5:25 PM, MamaOdie said:

Yes, I picked up on that, too. Maybe he has aspirations of ghost writing for Flame....

Apropos of almost nothing, a Flame song came up on one of my R&B/Hip Hop Pandora stations a while back. It was surprisingly (to me) listenable. IMO his flow, beats,  and production values are on par with mainstream music of the same genre and era (2011). The music video on the other hand...:my_confused:

So I don't think he would let Ben help him out with the music, but Ben's input on the videos couldn't be much worse than this, lol

12 hours ago, halcionne said:

Apropos of almost nothing, a Flame song came up on one of my R&B/Hip Hop Pandora stations a while back. It was surprisingly (to me) listenable. IMO his flow, beats,  and production values are on par with mainstream music of the same genre and era (2011). The music video on the other hand...:my_confused:

So I don't think he would let Ben help him out with the music, but Ben's input on the videos couldn't be much worse than this, lol

The only input Binjermin could add is to tell that unsupervised female to put some clothes on.  Her nakedness is defrauding and distracting him from thinking about Jebus.

Also, who let that helpless womon go out all alone on a beach?  Where is her headship?  Where are her acountabilitybuddies?  What kind of a message is this sending to young, impressionable, future baby factories?  She's singing alone half naked on a BEACH! ZOMG!

13 hours ago, halcionne said:

"Jesus you're my white friend, I surrender now!" Says a black man with a cross on his yard.

Yeah, seems like an acceptable friend for a Duggar.

1 hour ago, bingbangboom said:

"Jesus you're my white friend, I surrender now!"

What? Why would, between all people, a black guy believe Jesus was white?

2 hours ago, bingbangboom said:

"Jesus you're my white friend, I surrender now!" Says a black man with a cross on his yard.

Hahahaha he is saying "you're my white flag"

ya'll have succeeded in making me laugh today, Im going to be singing "Jesus, you're my white friend"  all day now

Ahaha you guys all listened a lot more closely than I did. I'm terrible at paying attention to lyrics.

9 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

White flag? I thought it was white trash, which made no sense whatsoever. :confusion-confused:

So, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought that a white flag was used by a weaker party to indicate surrender to a conquering force.  In other words, someone that is ATTACKING you.  You waive the flag to spare your life and indicate that you'd like to talk or surrender.

Why does anyone need to waive a white flag at their all powerful and loving jebus who is coming to save and love them?

Music is art, art is open to interpretation.

Today is my birthday and I choose to believe he said white friend.

Even if I'm not right...

41 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

So, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought that a white flag was used by a weaker party to indicate surrender to a conquering force.  In other words, someone that is ATTACKING you.  You waive the flag to spare your life and indicate that you'd like to talk or surrender.

Why does anyone need to waive a white flag at their all powerful and loving jebus who is coming to save and love them?

I think you're reading too much into it. A song by someone who's buddies with Bin is probably not meant to be dissected in an intellectual or analytical way.

1 hour ago, princessmahina said:

I think you're reading too much into it. A song by someone who's buddies with Bin is probably not meant to be dissected in an intellectual or analytical way.

it is just Ben's next move to rap music and to telling us heathens we should like it

2 hours ago, princessmahina said:

True, but its more fun this way!

Did Jessa or Ben ever say publicly what kind of name they would have given Spurgeon had he been a girl? I remember Jill saying Izzy would have been Selah and I wondered about J & B. 

7 minutes ago, bingbangboom said:

Still would have called her Spurgeon. Only, she'd have a giant flower on her head.

Or the headbands with the fake ponytails.

On 8/4/2016 at 5:06 AM, paulypepper said:

well it happened - Ben is finally giving a weight training video with Joe

not surprising no Flame music so we are saved. 

30 minutes ago, nst said:

well it happened - Ben is finally giving a weight training video with Joe

not surprising no Flame music so we are saved. 

Where did you see this? You really need to share.

12 hours ago, bingbangboom said:

Music is art, art is open to interpretation.

Today is my birthday and I choose to believe he said white friend.

Even if I'm not right...

I'm just imagining Jesus saying stuff like "You know, Flame, I don't see color..." and Flame just going "I SURRENDER" out of sheer frustration.

11 hours ago, bingbangboom said:

Still would have called her Spurgeon. Only, she'd have a giant flower on her head.

Spurgeona? Spurgette? Spurgina?

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived