IGNORED

Jessa, Ben and Spurgeon Part Eight

Destiny

14 hours ago, Jessalyn said:

I cant find the Spurgeon fashion video, did she delete it or am I technologically inept?

Can't find it either - I looked on Jessa Seewald's FB page, and I've looked at the Duggar official FB page.  I'm not that interested in Spurgeon's fashion choices to keep searching lol.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Jessalyn said:

I cant find the Spurgeon fashion video, did she delete it or am I technologically inept?

It's on the Lily and Ellie fan blog.

16 hours ago, Jessalyn said:

Don't give Lily and Ellie the hits. It's on the TLC site. I finally found it last night. 

Why would the wreath above Spurgeon's changing table have a 'D' on it? Suppose it's a Duggar or Dillard hand-me-down? It would have been pretty simple to remove the D and put on an S.

Ben is posting videos again - with a new haircut - blathering on about the election.

he says vote for God 

we are undeserving sinners

so that is why my tenant above me is leaving - because I am undeserving = has nothing to do with a leak in the building 

1 hour ago, Arix said:

What does vote for God even mean???

I didn't even know God was running for president!  

He's basically saying "throw away the First Amendment and have a "REVIVAL!!!!!111" Seriously. A revival. 

I know how fundies think they're so in tune with the Founding Fathers, so I might have commented that he's in total disagreement with Thomas Jefferson but did not mention Separation of Church and State. The 14 year old leghumpers on the feed would get confused. I did mention that his vision of a fundamentalist Christian country makes us no better than Iran. 

Oops. :D

eta: Forgot to post the video! D'oh! It's late. 

How does he manage to stay so pale in August?!

54 minutes ago, MakeItSo said:

He mentioned Jesus, too, I think...or is He going for Vice President in this?

I hope they make Vishnu Secretary of State.

2 hours ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

You should see my legs...

36 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

You should see my legs...

Or my whole body! Usual question after a holiday is if I stayed at home. Nope. I was on holiday too and yes, on the beach and in the water but I'm still pale. Positive thing is that I don't get easily sunburned either. I can go out without sun lotion with the same effect. Makes no difference. No sunburn, no tan.

5 hours ago, Georgiana said:

I didn't even know God was running for president!  

I've been waiting for a 'real' candidate to show up!     :pb_rollseyes:

9 minutes ago, SweetLaurel said:

I've been waiting for a 'real' candidate to show up!     :pb_rollseyes:

I wonder if he means the guy from the Key and Peele football players sketch. "Gaaawwwwwd....homeschool."

34 minutes ago, paulypepper said:

Anyone else get the feel of Bins video being almost "rap-like" ?

not only rap like - but mr. Preacher man also recommends all the music he is listening to 

his haircut is very hip - no - I agree - but still -

and I am a pale pale girl - I can't handle the sun :D

In the comment section of that video, Ben said he didn't know who to support as a Christian. He's looking into third party candidates, allegedly, and says it doesn't have to be a pastor, but someone better than Trump or Clinton.

Hell, so long as he's not voting for that cinnamon Hitler (moniker stolen from Trevor Noah), I'll be pleased. 

I can't speak for fundies as a whole, obviously, but I will say the IFB fundies on my Facebook that I used to go to church with have never backed Trump. They were very gung-ho for Cruz, but when he dropped out, they've simply just expressed general apathy for the entire election. I stalked them all before posting this to see if I was mistaken. They've essentially dropped all political posts and are just back to posting articles about faith and family and Jesus and the snarky one I know has been posting a little about RNC/DNC stuff. No posts of support for anyone though. 

Now, fundie-lites, they're a different story. They've been excited about Trump from the gate, or should I say, escalator? 

7 hours ago, marmalade said:

He's basically saying "throw away the First Amendment and have a "REVIVAL!!!!!111" Seriously. A revival. 

I know how fundies think they're so in tune with the Founding Fathers, so I might have commented that he's in total disagreement with Thomas Jefferson but did not mention Separation of Church and State. The 14 year old leghumpers on the feed would get confused. I did mention that his vision of a fundamentalist Christian country makes us no better than Iran. 

Oops. :D

eta: Forgot to post the video! D'oh! It's late. 

(video snipped)

He is trying sooooooo hard to get a good cadence going there. 

Well at least they aren't on the Trump Train. I bet they'll all end up voting for Tom Hoefling like a lot of other fundies.

7 hours ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

I'm paler than that, and I spend a lot of time outside!

5 hours ago, season of life said:

In the comment section of that video, Ben said he didn't know who to support as a Christian. He's looking into third party candidates, allegedly, and says it doesn't have to be a pastor, but someone better than Trump or Clinton.

Hell, so long as he's not voting for that cinnamon Hitler (moniker stolen from Trevor Noah), I'll be pleased. 

This is the one time I'll ever say this: thank god for the fundies this election, because Trump basically lost a major voting bloc by being...Trump. They never really backed him (something to be said for that), now the veterans are jumping ship after the Captain Khan incident, and now with his latest "I just watched super-secret videos from Iran" shit, he's basically blown the one thing the Republicans were really harping on with Hillary (she's careless with classified information), because he just pulled the same shit they accuse her of, but in the most bumbling, stupid way possible. And now it's starting to come out that his wife may have been in the country illegally/committed immigration fraud. But on that last one, she is like many illegal immigrants in that as Donald Trump's wife, she does the work no American is willing to do. Just one unenthusiastic handy for that mutated orangutan would be enough to earn citizenship.

God isn't a registered candidate in my state (surprisingly). 

Am I supposed to write him in? Who is his VP? What are his stances on important issues? Immigration? Civil Rights? His foreign policy strategies? 

I just don't know, Ben...

1 minute ago, princessmahina said:

God isn't a registered candidate in my state (surprisingly). 

Am I supposed to write him in? Who is his VP? What are his stances on important issues? Immigration? Civil Rights? His foreign policy strategies? 

I just don't know, Ben...

God was expected to pick Hephaestus as His VP, but made a splash by passing him over for Loki, a move mired in controversy due to Loki's inconsistent voting record and possible illegal activity. Ba'al, who lost to God in the primaries, reportedly may be tapped to serve as Secretary of Defense.

Jesus can't be VP, because nepotism. Maybe he could be attorney general like RFK..

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived